Time to listen to reasonable podcasts.
And we happen to have an unreasonable number of podcasts to listen to!
Still, how about we cut to the chase and show off the new Pokemon podcast for you to listen to. One that is a TCG Podcast that we hope you can enjoy to a reasonable degree. Reasonably Effective!
—————————————————————–
Reasonably Effective is a Pokemon TCG Podcast hosted by UncommonFossil and 10types. Each episode they talk about a certain topic within the Pokemon TCG. From latest news to just what could be the greatest Pokemon TCG cards of all times. The sky the limit when it comes to this reasonable TCG Pokemon podcast.
—————————————————————–
I feel like I should have done Podcast Central last week. No. I know I should have done it. Though, in my defense… I was busy playing Pokemon TCG Live. The new rotation was out on the game and I was so excited to try it out! If anything I want to play right now but…I got to let you know about all these amazing Pokemon podcasts. So let us not waste time…
Don’t touch that Totodile! It is Podcast listening time!
Podcast Spotlight

Reasonably Effective: The Definitive E Block Hall Of Fame! – UncommonFossil and 10types are sending off the E Block with a Hall of Fame! Which cards from E Block going to make it into the Hall of Fame. Surely it will be a card that has led a deck for the whole format with several tournament wins and had plenty of counters aimed at it. Right? Listen to find out.
Good Morning Johto: March 20th 2024– Lane has a special guest! A really special guest…Their first VGC guest! Lane hosts an interview with Rowe from Littleroot Lessons! Lane talks with Rowe regarding his history with Pokemon and VGC. Going from TCG to VGC! And of course, Lane asks about Rowe’s breakfast of choice.
Teach Me Pokemon: Say Goodbye to Mew, Guest Collin Merli-Matthews, and Lost Zone Kitchen – It is time to say good bye to Mew VMAX. So Cory has the Mew VMAX pro to help him. Collin talks about which other Mew VMAX player would make him feel to play his best. Also talks about all the great things he does in the Lost Zone Kitchen and local area.
The Roaring Trainers: Creeping Time– Livinia and Stella hit the gym with Wesley coming along. Still, what if the Gym Leader only has eyes for Wesley and only Wesley. Well, some fake girlfriend schemes are made but it seems as if this Gym Leader wants to wrap her vines around Wesley and the battle shows it!
Talk Podcasts

Specialty Podcasts

Pokemon of the Episode

Pokemon Anime and Media Podcasts

Battling Podcasts

TCG Podcasts

Pokemon GO Podcasts

Pokemon Tabletop Podcasts

Have you spring into a podcast that you like? Then leave a review on Apple Podcast or your podcatcher of choice! The post Podcast Central: Reasonable TCG Thoughts appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.