Page 21 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    @Noblejanobii You do look amazing in your Poison Ivy costume! Max is correct that there is much more to people though! Everyone has a variety of beutiful physical characteristics but personality is the most important, in my opinion.
    @twistedspoon @Comatose Nice pictures... that goes for everyone haha
    @Greystripe You certainly are grey with stripes. :)

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

@braxien: if only people where I lived shared your opinion
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I was bullied a lot until tenth grade so I'm not very confident in my appearance.
    Who's a** do I have to kick?

I was slightly disappointed when he wouldn't let me look under his cowl.
    Wooooaaahh... easy tiger. This is a kid-friendly forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Braixen View Post
    Here's me last night before going out with some friends.
    Spoiler:
    I edited your photo a little bit.. Again...
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

4. This post has been liked by:

Now if only I could find a male oddball in real life… that'd be swell…
    @Noblejanobii
    Don't be like that. You are adorable, but even if not...it doesn't matter any. Believe me, you'll find someone. You are an awesome person...but don't expect to find a keeper if you're still in high school. A lot of boys tend to be dense. The ones who are most noticeable seem to be the dense ones, while the ones unnoticed (such as yourself, or at least how you claim yourself to be) tend to be more thoughtful. That's not always true, though. And when I say "unnoticed" I don't mean losers vs. popular kids. Unnoticed people can just be your everyday average Joes. Same goes with girls, too. But again, not always.

You seem to suffer from the same self esteem problems that I used to suffer from...almost the exact same. I know what its like. At least, I'd like to think that I do. Believe me, though, you don't have anything to worry about.

I am 200% seconding what Joe said: do not conform. At least not too much. The people you want to surround yourself with are people who will EMBRACE YOU for just BEING YOU. Embrace your interests, your strongpoints, your flaws all the same. Okay?

And don't get me wrong, I'm still not the most confident person in the world...but I'd like to think that, as the years have gone by, I have grown older and wiser. Actually the other day someone told me that I was really wise for my age. XD But I'm digressing.

Send me a message on Skype or here or something if you'd ever like to chat. :D

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

@XaiakuX

Lol thanks for the backup but I believe what goes around comes around. Its that thing where if they do something mean to me, something bad happens to them 3 times worse. Hasn't happened yet but these things take time.

Also, Shh you. A girl wants to look where a girl wants to look.
    @Speed-X

I don't ever plan on conforming as long as I have my internet friends. My internet friends are my support when I need them to be and if it weren't for them i probably wouldn't be as… well me as I am today.

And I don't plan on finding any decent guys until college. The guys that are at my school fall into three categories: jerks, idiots, and uglies. Sometimes you find hybrids. Those usually are the stalkers, creepers, and feelers. Nobody likes them. Trust me, as much as I would like a boyfriend (because come on, I want to be able to settle arguments with a guy through pokemon battles! That would be so much fun! Like "I want to go see movie A!" "No I want to see movie B!" "Alright, let's settle this!" *breaks out DS's and begins to battle*), I don't think I'm finding anyone good anytime soon. Unless we figure out how make my dream guy come to life.
    / / / / / / / /

And I don't plan on finding any decent guys until college. The guys that are at my school fall into three categories: jerks, idiots, and uglies. Sometimes you find hybrids. Those usually are the stalkers, creepers, and feelers. Nobody likes them. Trust me, as much as I would like a boyfriend (because come on, I want to be able to settle arguments with a guy through pokemon battles! That would be so much fun! Like "I want to go see movie A!" "No I want to see movie B!" "Alright, let's settle this!" *breaks out DS's and begins to battle*), I don't think I'm finding anyone good anytime soon. Unless we figure out how make my dream guy come to life.
    Hahah, that's good. I'm glad that's not what you're focused on, because that was what I was always worried about before and it kinda sucked. I'm glad for you. x]

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Hahah, that's good. I'm glad that's not what you're focused on, because that was what I was always worried about before and it kinda sucked. I'm glad for you. x]
    Well, I'm not focused on it but I do somewhat pay attention to it. I'm hoping that my dream boy with suddenly exist.
    / / / / / / / /

I tend to like stereotypical "douche bag" high school/college boys. Sometimes they're really hot, and they're disgusting boyishness is gross, but also hot. I truly have the mind of a stereotypical "white girl." ;; *sips pumpkin spice latte and texts*

Anyway, here is me in a very old, very abandoned, and very destroyed home. /punk

Spoiler:

pls excuse wind-blown hair we rode bikes there

|||||||||

10. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I tend to like stereotypical "douche bag" high school/college boys. Sometimes they're really hot, and they're disgusting boyishness is gross, but also hot. I truly have the mind of a stereotypical "white girl." ;; *sips pumpkin spice latte and texts*

Anyway, here is me in a very old, very abandoned, and very destroyed home. /punk

Spoiler:

pls excuse wind-blown hair we rode bikes there
    why hello thar beautiful

| | |

How high can Tenacity get on the official Showdown Server's ladders?
    Spoiler:
    Format | Core Pokemon | Highest Rating | Highest Ranking | W/L

OU || 1677 | 497th/500 | 50/27
    Random | ? | 1605 | Unranked | 42/13

12. This post has been liked by:

Corey 

The Unforgotten
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I would show you my body, but alas, I must keep it kid friendly!

14. This post has been liked by: