Page 57 of 88 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    The beeeeaaarrddd, Jacob. e__e Haha, it doesn't actually look too bad. ;3

@Alphys you look great as always! :D So pretty! I love your outfit. The purple hair is rocking!

@Daughter of Mew Bethan, you're so cute and little. XD I love your hair colour!

My girlfriend and I when we went to comic con. I'm the one with the pikachu hat, of course (trying to look as cool as her). I was wearing a charizard shirt which you can kind of see with a flareon pin (which is not visible), haha. Also Kas is wearing a Chewbacca top that I bought her last Christmas. XD

Spoiler:

2. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

@Undyne You two look as great as always!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

@Suicune's Fire Haha I had my best friends wedding the other day and my friends asked me why I didn't shave. I told them this was a solid month or two worth of progress, and I wasn't giving it up for someone elses wedding hahaha

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisteria View Post
    @Suicune's Fire Haha I had my best friends wedding the other day and my friends asked me why I didn't shave. I told them this was a solid month or two worth of progress, and I wasn't giving it up for someone elses wedding hahaha
    Aaaaaand that's dedication! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Alphys View Post
    @Undyne You two look as great as always!
    You repeated what I said to you! XD Aww we think alike. <3 Undyne/Alphys is emerging...

Quote Originally Posted by Wisteria View Post
    Wth? xD That's kind of rude for someone to ask why you didn't shave. Is shaving, like, a given for weddings or something? Seems kinda silly to me. I don't mind it this time. c: It looks pretty good. Dat fuzz.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Undyne View Post
    You repeated what I said to you! XD Aww we think alike. <3 Undyne/Alphys is emerging...

Wth? xD That's kind of rude for someone to ask why you didn't shave. Is shaving, like, a given for weddings or something? Seems kinda silly to me. I don't mind it this time. c: It looks pretty good. Dat fuzz.
    Heehee! Of course! We are a pair and therefore we move as one mind and one body.

Yeah it's kind of one of those silent requirements for weddings.
    / / / / / / / /

Heehee! Of course! We are a pair and therefore we move as one mind and one body.

Yeah it's kind of one of those silent requirements for weddings.
    Alphys, I couldn't have said it better!

I think that's stupid. I'll never have that requirement at my non-existent wedding!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Undyne View Post
    Alphys, I couldn't have said it better!

I think that's stupid. I'll never have that requirement at my non-existent wedding!
    *thumbs up*

There's also the unspoken requirement that women are supposed to shave their legs but I'm wearing a dress. Who's gonna know? :D
    / / / / / / / /

10. This post has been liked by:

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

It's more of your beard isn't an impressive beard it should go. You gotta either be clean shaven or have a decent beard haha

*thumbs up*

There's also the unspoken requirement that women are supposed to shave their legs but I'm wearing a dress. Who's gonna know? :D
    Hahah, I shaved my legs the other day after not shaving them in, like, six months. XD

And yes, very true, Jacob. x3