Page 58 of 88 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Undyne View Post
    Hahah, I shaved my legs the other day after not shaving them in, like, six months. XD
    Personally I hate shaving my legs. Underarms are fine but legs? Ugh no. I'll shave them for the summer because it's really hot but once I can wear pants again then you will not be seeing a razor near me.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Hahah, I shaved my legs the other day after not shaving them in, like, six months. XD
    My step mum thinks it's weird that I don't shave my legs in winter. My reasoning is: WHO BUT ME IS GOING TO SEE THEM ANYWAY? xD Not like it matters, I'm wearing pants!

Personally I hate shaving anything. Why do women have so much hair to begin with?! ;n;

Quote Originally Posted by Alphys View Post
    Personally I hate shaving my legs. Underarms are fine but legs? Ugh no. I'll shave them for the summer because it's really hot but once I can wear pants again then you will not be seeing a razor near me.
    I know, right? I always manage to cut my shin or ankle EVERY TIME. It's terrible. xD And yeah, shaving in winter is so unnecessary. I mean, unless you love shaving. xD Personally I find it to be such a long process. XD It's not, but it feels like it in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    My step mum thinks it's weird that I don't shave my legs in winter. My reasoning is: WHO BUT ME IS GOING TO SEE THEM ANYWAY? xD Not like it matters, I'm wearing pants!

Personally I hate shaving anything. Why do women have so much hair to begin with?! ;n;
    Seriously? People ACTUALLY shave their legs in winter? xD Um, exactly. Nobody's going to see them, hahaha. Even in summer, I barely shaved mine. It's nobody's business anyway. xD

Lol I think the stereotype that women have to shave is ridiculous. I'll shave what and when I want to!

4. This post has been liked by:

What is this "shave" you speak of? It sounds horrible. XD

6. This post has been liked by:

Experienced Trainer Daughter of Mew's Avatar
    I think I shave my legs like once or twice a month, I'm a busy woman and don't have time for these things. Basically I do it when I feel cute and want to wear a dress xD

@Undyne You're cute and little too!!! Also I ship you and Kas so much, you two are adorable together ;o;

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Seriously? People ACTUALLY shave their legs in winter? xD Um, exactly. Nobody's going to see them, hahaha. Even in summer, I barely shaved mine. It's nobody's business anyway. xD

Lol I think the stereotype that women have to shave is ridiculous. I'll shave what and when I want to!
    Apparently they do! I thought it was very strange as well! xP Ah well I have to shave in summer cause I'm pale as a ghost with dark brown hair, soooooooo.. xD YOU LUCKY DUCK.

And that is a ridiculous stereotype! I always complain that guys have it easier when it comes to shaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaster View Post
    What is this "shave" you speak of? It sounds horrible. XD
    It is. Don't ever do it. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Daughter of Mew View Post
    I think I shave my legs like once or twice a month, I'm a busy woman and don't have time for these things. Basically I do it when I feel cute and want to wear a dress xD

@Undyne You're cute and little too!!! Also I ship you and Kas so much, you two are adorable together ;o;
    XD Once or twice a month, and that's for a busy person?! I think I shave mine once or twice a year. XD Haha, maybe a few times a year. I guess it depends on the season as well, haha.

D'aw, thank you! >w< Aahaha, thank you! I love that you ship two real people who are already together. xD My fav. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    Apparently they do! I thought it was very strange as well! xP Ah well I have to shave in summer cause I'm pale as a ghost with dark brown hair, soooooooo.. xD YOU LUCKY DUCK.

And that is a ridiculous stereotype! I always complain that guys have it easier when it comes to shaving.
    Haha true. Well I have darkish hair, I guess, but I just don't care. xD

SO STUPID. I know, right? xD Although my brothers and dad have to shave once a day... xD Dat facial hair.

I WOULD REPLY TO EVERY SINGLE BEAUTIFUL PICTURE BUT IT'S 1 AM AND I'M SIMULTANEOUSLY TRYING TO BEAT MAYLENE IN PLATINUM BUT I PROMISE I SAW EVERY PIC AND YOU ARE ALL GORGEOUS.

And regarding shaving, yeah, I never really have to shave. I mean I pluck, trim, and shave my...goods, if you know what I mean before an encounter with another man if you know what I mean, but since I never really put myself out there and thus rarely have such encounters, I rarely shave. But when said encounters are set to occur, it takes me, like, two hours in the bath delicately saving my...y'know.

BUT ANYWAY HERE IS ME THIS PIC WAS FROM FOUR DAYS AGO WITH MY BEST FRIEND. I cut my hair and grew a beard!!! I wanted to post a picture (due to Xanthe's request to see my beard), but I never really had a good picture to post. But this pic got the most like on Instagram that I've ever had, so...

Spoiler:

the dang insta tag icon thing wouldn't go away bc i had to screenshot this on my computer BUT

(and if you don't know me/what i look like im the one of the left)

|||||||||

11. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I WOULD REPLY TO EVERY SINGLE BEAUTIFUL PICTURE BUT IT'S 1 AM AND I'M SIMULTANEOUSLY TRYING TO BEAT MAYLENE IN PLATINUM BUT I PROMISE I SAW EVERY PIC AND YOU ARE ALL GORGEOUS.

And regarding shaving, yeah, I never really have to shave. I mean I pluck, trim, and shave my...goods, if you know what I mean before an encounter with another man if you know what I mean, but since I never really put myself out there and thus rarely have such encounters, I rarely shave. But when said encounters are set to occur, it takes me, like, two hours in the bath delicately saving my...y'know.

BUT ANYWAY HERE IS ME THIS PIC WAS FROM FOUR DAYS AGO WITH MY BEST FRIEND. I cut my hair and grew a beard!!! I wanted to post a picture (due to Xanthe's request to see my beard), but I never really had a good picture to post. But this pic got the most like on Instagram that I've ever had, so...

Spoiler:
    BEAT DAT MAYLENE. YOU CAN DO IT.

Omg that's a little but tmi but I stilled loved it. YOU'RE GORGEOUS AS ALWAYS, COREY. Dat makeup tho. You know how to apply it way better than I do. pls teech meh

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    (and if you don't know me/what i look like im the one of the left)
    I love how you had to specify like that smexy smirk wasn't a dead giveaway.

13. This post has been liked by:

Corey 

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Spoiler:

My costume for my friends board game themed 21st. I went as a magic card.
    Jacob- Sarcastic Prick
    Creature- Smartarse
    When Jacob enters the battlefield, counter bullcrap with logic, reason and a crap tonne of sarcasm.
    "Sarcasm is wasted on idiots..." - Author Unknown

15. This post has been liked by: