View Poll Results: What is your Sexual Orientation?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heterosexual (Straight)

26 50.98%
  • Bisexual

6 11.76%
  • Homosexual (gay/lesbian)

6 11.76%
  • Asexual

7 13.73%
  • Polysexual/Pansexual

0 0%
  • Graysexual/Demisexual

3 5.88%
  • Questioning

3 5.88%
  • No label

0 0%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Demisexual is where people can only feel sexual attraction towards someone they've formed a strong emotional bond with!
    So you can't just look at a guy and be like "wow, he's hot". XD Counts me out, then.

2. This post has been liked by:

Corey 

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    So you can't just look at a guy and be like "wow, he's hot". XD Counts me out, then.
    I'm out too. :p

|||||||||

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    I'm asexual and I still find certain people hot. :P

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Well yeah, but there's 'hot' and then there's 'hot'... Like drooling words-I-can't-say-in-front-of-youngsters hot. Cx

6. This post has been liked by:

You know, that place you find the legendary pokemon at.
    Can say I'm honestly Heterosexual to the point where I'm comfortable enough to act as Homosexual as I want and still say I find myself sexually attracted to the female mind at the end of the day. While I can say it'd be fun to be gay, not having to worry about women yelling at me for about a week out of each month because her estrogen levels have reached critical and she has no outlet aside from random mood swings and random peaks in aggression. Not to mention most of they "gay" guys I'm accustomed to are the ones that still act "masculine" in a sense. I don't think I've ever seen a feminine homosexual guy before to be honest so to me, a gay guy is just another guy that likes guys. I can go outside and toss the dead pig skin around a 91.44 meters of grassy field with my friend and at the end of the day know he's one of the closest friends I have, hell I consider him my brother.

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander Shepard View Post
    While I can say it'd be fun to be gay, not having to worry about women yelling at me for about a week out of each month because her estrogen levels have reached critical and she has no outlet aside from random mood swings and random peaks in aggression.
    Good to see sexism in a thread about gender and sexual-orientation issues, where it so obviously belongs. You know, just really, smashingly good job for your remarkable understanding of the female mind, dude.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

You know, that place you find the legendary pokemon at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    Good to see sexism in a thread about gender and sexual-orientation issues, where it so obviously belongs. You know, just really, smashingly good job for your remarkable understanding of the female mind, dude.
    My apologies, I just seems to be the prime target for most people's aggression usually. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Shepard View Post
    My apologies, I just seems to be the prime target for most people's aggression usually. :/
    You do know that most women can't control this, right? Let's see you deal with all the pain and mental swings. AND PREGNANCY. D:

Men get it so easy...

11. This post has been liked by:

You do know that most women can't control this, right? Let's see you deal with all the pain and mental swings. AND PREGNANCY. D:

Men get it so easy...
    basically
    I've never cried at a comedy film before in my life up until this Monday, but I was really emotional and just cried my way through a David Mitchell and Robert Webb film XD

Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    I'm Demi-hetero (attracted only to girls I've formed bonds with). I suppose I'm technically only "out" on here, but the sheer lack of effect this has on my life makes it difficult to care about it one way or another.
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!