Appearance:
    Personality:
    History:
    Crest: Knowledge
    Digivice Colour: Green with red stripes
    Other:

Digimon Species: Bearmon
    Nickname:
    Evolution Line: Tsunomon > Bearmon > Grizzlymon > GrapLeomon > SaberLeomon > BanchoLeomon
    Other: (For anything extra!)

I'll try to get this done asap. Also, I read in a wiki that SabeLeomon can digivolve into BanchoLeomon, but I guess it's getting that from DMO, where giving it the Gaku-ran makes it become BanchoLeomon. I'm not sure if you would allow this, so I'm just letting you know~ If it would be allowed, it would probably be able to go from SaberLeomon to BanchoLeomon from some card.

Hey guys, I'm back for good now!
    Right now... I have the feeling I can't lose!
    [ASB Stats] [VPP Stats] [Quotes] [Warrior Record]

Quote Originally Posted by Wizardmon View Post
    Of course! That's kind of the reason why I chose Kindness. ^^;

Kindness = Fluttershy.
    Rereading your SU, I see similarities between your character and Fluttershy. That's awesome ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Gear Snivy View Post
    hi yes hello i would like to reserve the crest of hope thanks

Name: Joseph
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    History:
    Crest: Knowledge
    Digivice Colour: Green with red stripes
    Other:

Digimon Species: Bearmon
    Nickname:
    Evolution Line: Tsunomon > Bearmon > Grizzlymon > GrapLeomon > SaberLeomon > BanchoLeomon

I'll try to get this done asap. Also, I read in a wiki that SabeLeomon can digivolve into BanchoLeomon, but I guess it's getting that from DMO, where giving it the Gaku-ran makes it become BanchoLeomon. I'm not sure if you would allow this, so I'm just letting you know~ If it would be allowed, it would probably be able to go from SaberLeomon to BanchoLeomon from some card.
    Hmm, sadly, I don't think that'll work. Kinda picky about the Digivolution lines matching up to DMA's listings, just for consistency. (though SaberLeomon should be able to become BanchoLeomon cx)

You be RESERVED! ^^
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    I never liked the DMA Dex, to be perfectly honest. I've always found the Digimon Wikia far more accurate. XD

Though, Quinn reserved crest of hope.
    Puts down crest of Knowledge.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

Quote Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
    I never liked the DMA Dex, to be perfectly honest. I've always found the Digimon Wikia far more accurate. XD

Though, Quinn reserved crest of hope.
    Puts down crest of Knowledge.
    Oh...hmm... I guess the verity of choices for the lines is good for the sake of the RP. *blames it on the game's coders* cx

Wow, I can't believe I didn't notice that. *isshot*

MGS, I put you down for Knowledge, since that's what the SU sheet reads. Let me know if you did intended on Hope!

Name: Robyn Caron

Appearance: Physically, Robyn isn’t going to turn any heads. She stands a fair 5’5, and is a bit heavy for her height, but not by too much. She has a head of fallow coloured hair, reaching just below her shoulders. On occasion, she can be seen sporting a small ponytail, tied on the upper-right side of her head . Hanging just past her cerulean blue eyes are choppy bangs, which curve slightly rightward. Finding Ami wearing make-up is a rare sight, though she’ll usually put some on for formal events and special occasions.

Robyn’s wardrobe, to the observant eye, has a few repeating elements. Many of the young woman’s tops, be they t-shirts or sweaters, feature hearts. This can range from a bold valentine on the front, to an abstract graphic containing the shape, to a repeating pattern. The presence of cropped hoodies and sweaters is also notable, though Robyn will always wear a shirt or tank underneath them. She also likes clothes to fit snug, baggy and tight garments don’t appeal to her.

For bottoms, the brunette most often sports denim jeans of various cuts. There really aren’t any funky variations to find in her wardrobe, most are blue, grey or black in colour and any design on them is fairly simple. On warmer days, Robyn will opt for capris or knee-length shorts, not feeling comfortable with anything cut above that point. Shoes aren’t too plentiful in her closet and she is most often seen wearing a pair of teal Converses.

It is rare to see the young woman without her corduroy satchel slung around her shoulder. Along the thick strap, Robyn has attached various pins (noteworthy ones being a Latios face, Fluttershy’s Cutie Mark, a winking Sailor V and the Kingdom Hearts DDD logo). Not very surprisingly, the bag itself sports a valentine, this one being rainbow foil in colour. In terms of size, it’s fair, and can carry the average In-Training Digimon with a bit of room to spare.

Robyn is based more or less on this picture, which I didn't draw/colour/create.

Personality: Robyn is the type of person that forms attachments very easily, often faster than those around her. This makes her a caring and dedicated friend, often going out of her way to help in any way she can. Describing her as loyal would be quite accurate. Another thing to note is that not only does Ami get attached quickly, but these bonds are intense as well. Falling out and goodbyes are very painful for the young woman and they keep her down for good while. She also takes backstabbing really hard and earning her trust following betrayal is usually quite the challenge.

In smaller groups and among friends, Robyn is quite sociable and can be fairly talkative. She does have moments that elicit a comical “yes, mother” from those around her, being the type to insist everyone where sweaters on a cool day among other things. She may come off as a bit naggy, but Robyn means well. Also, it may be worth noting that in crowds and large clusters of people, she grows more quiet and reserved. As such, making new friends in these conditions is a difficult task for the girl.

Some of Robyn’s better qualities are her patience (especially with people) and kindness. In contrast, one of her flaws is her tendency to fold into the demands of loved-ones too easily, in order to please them or/and maintain peace. In a group, for more minor things, she’ll also back down for the sake of avoiding an escalation in conflict. However, Robyn’ll stick to her guns if she feels strongly about the issue, especially if it would risk the safety of allies. Although she’s not one to back down from a challenge, if she or others take too much damage or are completely outclassed, the young woman has no shame in withdrawing. Her stubbornness does have many a limitation.

History: The vast majority of Robyn’s life before starting university was fairly uneventful. The girl grew up with her older brother and parents on the outskirts of a Ridgecrest, California. She was never one of the popular kids, and wouldn’t have wanted to be. Even at a young age, putting others down for the sake of hoisting one’s ego simply didn’t feel right. And indeed, in a smaller community, there were many cliques and invisible social lines, though Robyn didn’t really care much about that. She did face some minor bullying in early high school, leaving her with a slightly tarnished view of her body image, though the teasing stopped shortly after it began.

One notable happening in her childhood, however, was the death of her beloved pet rabbit during her tenth year. Robyn’s strong attachments had already manifested (heck, they’d been present since she was very young, starting school was pretty rough for her to say the least) and losing Pearl was heartbreaking for her. Though it’s been eight years, she still wouldn’t be able to keep a pet bunny and the sight of them sometimes brings back memories of that grey Mini Lop. Though some might consider it overreacting, Robyn did cherish and spend a lot of time with Peal, even litter training and teaching her basic tricks.

Robyn started playing Digimon during summer vacation and despite only being a very casual gamer, was hooked on the spot. She had wanted to pick Lopmon, but couldn’t bring herself to do it. Instead, something about Kudamon picked her interest and many an hour was spent raising and caring for that white and gold Digimon. Needless to say when plans for virtual reality were announced, she was pumped.

After high school, Robyn was unsure of what to do. She had a few career ideas, but most required university, and there weren’t any within a reasonable distance. There was a community college though, and her brother was studying there himself. Her intentions had been to go for a one year certificate or just take a few courses until she felt ready to leave, but her parents urged her to start university as soon possible. “You don’t want to miss your chance” they’d argued, and not wanting to let them down, Robyn reluctantly agreed to go. It was decided she’d live with her uncle in Los Angeles, which would be cheaper then living in a dorm and would provide some familiarity.

The “City of Angels” wasn’t exactly too kind in Robyn’s eyes. Though she knew and got along well with her uncle and cousin, the brunette missed terribly. It has improved a bit, but tinges of homesickness remain. Making friends in such a large metropolis proved very challenging for Robyn, campus was huge and everyone already seemed to have their own group. On top of everything, the smog does mess with her from time to time.

However, not all is bad. Getting to hang out more often with her cousin Amy proved to be fun and both of them getting a Digimon was amazing luck. Robyn has quickly bonded with her Digital partner and, when Robyn isn’t working or in class, the duo is almost always together.

Crest: Love. Robyn's strong sense of attachment, as well as her caring, patience and kindness (love is patient, love is kind) all contribute to ability to wield the Crest of Love. She also has a sense of nurturing, especially with children and those who are sick and afflicted with sadness.

Digivice Colour: Cyan and grey

Other: Although she's certainly not Tony Hawk, Robyn is quite a capable skateboarder. Her board looks like this.

Digimon Partner

Digimon Species: Kudamon (Savers appearance)
    Nickname: Kya
    Evolution Line: Kyamon- Kudamon- Leppamon- Chirinmon- Ophanimon

- - -

And done! Kinda had a hard time with the personality and it's not my best work, but yeah!

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Colin Rohan
    Appearance: 6 ft 3 and well built. Short to medium length light brown hair, and hazel-green eyes. He is muscular and fit due to his job (police detective) and spending a lot of time in the gym to get it. His job usually doesn't require a uniform for anything but formalities, so he is mostly in casual clothes. This comprises of nike sneakers that could pass for casual/dress shoes, loose, light grey jeans, and a white shirt, usually under a grey woolen jacket, or on a cold day, under a black hoodie and grey woolen jacket.
    Personality: One of the reasons Colin suits undercover work is his ability to think on his feet, and his people skills. What he lacks in academic skills, me makes up for with street smarts and manipulation. He can trick people into giving information without them even realising it.

He is generally friendly, and takes his job seriously. He also takes the law seriously, with the exception of certain road rules, seeing speed limits as more of a recommendation, and has a different definition of being safely in control of a vehicle.
    History: Colin didn't grow up in the nicest neighborhood. Drugs and alcohol were always a problem in his neighborhood, and became apparent in his social groups at age 12. By this point, Colin had been expelled from every school he attended, and his parents had given up on him ever finishing school.

Colin was always a large kid, being as tall and strong as an eighteen year old by the time he was fifteen, and because of that, he was seen as a cheap enforcer by the local dealers. When people had stolen from them, or owed them money, Colin was one of the people who would be sent to their home to sort things out.

After six months of this, Colin had gotten enough money to be content for a fifteen year old, and wanted to stop. However, he hadn't realised how permanent his 'employer' had intended him to be, and when he tried to leave, he was threatened. For the next three months he continued to be the hired muscle.

One day, he was sent after a guy who hadn't paid the proper amount for his 'merchandise'. He knocked on the door of the guy, and as soon as it opened, he threw a punch. Colin hit the customer square in the face like he had been taught to, however this customer was different. He took the hit, and retaliated instantly, tackling Colin, and to his surprise, handcuffing him.

This customer was actually an undercover detective. Colin was tied to a chair, and interrogated, where he spilled the beans. Everything about the last nine months, and about how he had tried to leave but couldn't.

The detective felt sorry for Colin and ended up striking a deal with him. If Colin could act as a witness against the drug dealer, and any others in the area that he had solid evidence against, he would make sure that Colin wasn't prosecuted. Colin accepted, and after that day, dreamed of being a detective.

In short, Colin worked his *ss off to live up to that dream. He wasn't very intelligent when it came to school stuff, with his literacy and numeracy at a ten year olds level. However, he spent the money he earned working with the drug dealers to be tutored in those areas, and on a gym membership. 6 days a week, he would spend his days learning to read, write and do maths, and spend his nights at the gym, becoming stronger and fitter. He knew that his only strength was his physical size and strength, and that if anything would get him into the police force, that would be it.

At sixteen, he began finding work as security for events such as concerts, nightclubs and at train stations, mostly getting the work through lying about his age. However after he became well liked, and proved himself to be useful, he came clean, and his employers/co-workers pretended they knew nothing.

Over the two years after his last job with the dealers, he had met regularly with the detective who helped him escape it, partially because the detective wanted to make sure that there wasn't anyone who was going to try and get back at Colin for doing what he had done, and partially because Colin knew he would need all the help he could get to achieve his goals.

At age 17, Colin had managed to get into the Police Academy, mostly due to his size, experience and numerous recommendations. The deal was that he had to have an above average standard to stay, due to his age.

He spent the next year in training, and excelled, always staying well above average, even in the academic areas that he struggled in. Shortly after his 18th birthday, he graduated, soon moving from his home town to Los Angeles. He found a job with the LAPD, and made his way up, until six months ago, where he was given the job of detective.

Digimon was always a something Colin enjoyed, though in recent years due to lack of time, and more important stuff like work, it has become more of a guilty pleasure. However, he has loved Keramon's company in the last six months.
    Crest: Friendship
    Digivice Colour: Slate Grey and Carbon Fibre
    Other:
    Due to his job, Colin carries with him a gun. More specifically, this, because it isn't a standard LAPD issued gun, so it wouldn't blow his cover, and because size does matter.

As for getting around, Colin drives a Nissan R34 Skyline-GTR, which he is currently paying off a large bank loan for.

Digimon Partner
    Digimon Species: Keramon
    Nickname: Diablo
    Evolution Line: Kuramon>Tsumemon>Keramon>Chrysalimon>Infermon>Diab oromon
    Other: Whenever Diablo would need to remain hidden, like when he is with Colin at work, he stays in Tsumemon form, and hides in Colin's jacket. Everywhere else, he stays as Keramon.
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 09-07-2014 at 12:17 PM.

Can I make a reoccurring bad guy minion type deal for a second character?

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa

@Slenderfairy: So far, so good ^^

You are... RESERVED!

Quote Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
    Can I make a reoccurring bad guy minion type deal for a second character?
    Yes, that would be great!

Thinking of allowing everyone to make one or two more minor reoccurring characters that they'd control. Just note that, if they have a Digimon, they'd only be capable of Champion (might change that, but its unlikely). They could be people or Digimon.

For now though, I'll limit it to one reoccurring human character.

What do you guys think?

For a reoccurring human I could use Sable's Aunt. The character I was thinking of was actually a more intelligent than usual bad guy Digimon. One eventually capable of going to Mega as time goes on but usually hangs around as Champion form.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa