we'll never forget our yesterdays

If you had a chance...

To go to the moon, would you take it?

Say, for example, that NASA has contacted you. Congratulations! You're going to be one of the selected few to live on the moon. The cons: You can take one other person with you, along with a few necessities. Sounds awesome, doesn't it?

...Except you're going to be there for a whole year. Devoid of any contact on Earth except from that one other person whom you've brought with you.

Can you handle it?

The two questions:

Would you accept this invitation? Why or why not?
    Who and what would you bring with you?

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Nah, I don't think I could do that. I'd get bored out of my mind. I don't even think I'd be able to stomach a month of it. Possibly a week, but I think that would be my maximum.

I would gladly accept it, always been a dream of mine to go to the moon one day. xD They stopped sending men to the moon though, recently, and apparently permanently. ;__;

So I'll shoot for Mars instead. I would bring my dog, Onyx. He's be the best company ever.

|||||||||

I'm going to be a bummer and say that I would probably decline.

Sure, space travel would be cool, but there's a lot of things about it that could go wrong. Plus, it's not really something I'm interested in, and a LOT of training is required beforehand. I'm completely satisfied with my life right now. c:

But yes, NASA no longer does space travel. I'm not sure the exact reason why they finally got fed up with it, though.
    If you want to travel into space, I hear that you'd probably have to go to Russia. XD Or perhaps some other country that sponsors space travel...I dunno!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Nope. I'd get pretty bored, stuff could go wrong, and I only have one person.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Nooo way. 8( What could I possibly do there?! I can barely last 24 hours with nothing to do, much less a year.