Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    I've been using the wrong last name this whole time auuugh. I'm giving comatose a chance to respond as Joni owns the building next to the gym as far as I understood things? So that's what the phone call is about at the end of the post, just giving time for a response. Also yes, Rift has a sensitive sense to viruses for character development reasons and that he's the virus side of the twins.

Sable Kael
    Oct. 18th/14
    LA, Sable's Penthouse Apartment
    ARPers: @Comatose ; Colin

Sable wasn’t one for being talked down like a child, and her Digimon weren’t for it either. Rift started growling in a low tone while Signia just looked at the man sternly. Unfortunately for Colin, a small switch in the back of her head had turned at the mentioning of threats, as did Rift’s mind. Being far more aggressive of the twins, he wasn’t afraid to speak his mind.

“You assume that was a threat she was making you idiot.” He snarled. “You also assume she isn’t prepared for such measures and is just a kid. And yes, I did smell that. It’s not a threat without the hands of you humans on it.”

“Let’s get one thing straight here, coppy.” Sable interrupted, her tone turning rather flat an almost dark. “I may look like a dumb kid, but there are a lot more things than you think I’m capable of doing. Thugs, unless proven to be incredibly unintelligent, don’t shoot blind in a crowd. Also, you are completely unaware that I keep Signia and Rift on me at all times.”

Signia decided to chime in before Sable grew any more adamant, knowing very well what was happening. “If you think for a moment we would let harm fall beyond Sable, you are very wrong. We take protective measures of her at all times in situations such as you described. While you may call her actions stupid, I would call them reckless. Her intent was in the right place for a cause of which you do not know about. She was attempting to make that clear by showing us to you in the doorway.”

Rift continued growling. “And if you say she was making threats at you, then I’ll have you singing a different tune. That, buddy, is a threat, learn the difference. Not pointing out other people have Digimon in a world of humans where we weren’t here before.”

“Okay you two, that’s enough. Sable can you come into the other room for a moment please?” Her aunt was half pulling Sable into another room before closing the door. “Rift, heel.”

The Dracomon growled and wandered off back towards the couch, with his twin sister falling behind. The room was mostly lit up by the sun, with large windows that lead out onto a rooftop patio. There was a large u shaped couch with a clean oak coffee table in front of it. Joni had placed three coffees on the table, with a small sugar bowl and cream between each of the cups. Nemeros was attempting to nip at cubes, but Joni was constantly pushing him away, eventually able to pacify his sugar cravings with a bowl of M&M’s. As the Kunemon was satisfied on the floor, Joni sat and motioned for Colin to do the same.

“As much as the incident seemed foolish, I would suggest to not speak down to Sable like that. I can easily get something on you for disturbing the peace in my work place, LAPD or not. She has a lot more intelligence than you think she does and has been through trial ordeals we wold rather keep in the past, just like this event. Though I do appreciate you not arresting her on petty thievery, I do know my fair share of the law. I am a lawyer of sorts. Also your bag is right here, we left it open for your Keramon to come out, but he seemed comfortable in there.”

Joni took another sip of her coffee before continuing. “As for pointing out Rift, Signia and Nemeros, and her device, those were not threats. Far from it. Though what I’m going to tell you, I’d like to be left out of the hands of the police and government. Sable and I are part of a small network, trying to find out everything we can about Digimon and learn how to cooperate with them. As we’ve hypothesized, not all may want to do that, as with how Nemeros used to be. I’d like to say I’m trying to make this a safe headquarters for people with Digimon to just… not have to worry about the outside world.”

The Kunemon was too busy gorging himself on candy to notice the conversation was about him. “Oh, I also wasn’t sure if your Keramon wanted anything so I brought another cup of coffee just in case. We do have other snacks if that doesn’t suit his fancy. Virus Digimon that I’ve met so far seem to prefer sweet candies. Anyway, as I said before, we are trying to network all information on Digimon as possible. Having found people in the immediate area, in person is something of a highly uncommon occurrence.”

Just then, the phone rang, followed by Sable coming out the door of the room she was in, and into the kitchen. “I got it, I got it.”

While that was happening, no one seemed to notice Rift staring off to the right of the window, slowly making his way as far up against the window as he could, growling at something that didn’t seem to be there…

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

October 28th, 2014. Afternoon
    Name: Alicia and Rebecca Stratos
    Affected Characters: Robyn Caron and Tim Wolfe

Rebecca was reminded very quickly of a rather important fact of life, being that it never quite went as one expected it to. At least, that’s what she got from a guy walking to the counter with something in his bag that legitimately caused the cashier to scream in terror, shortly followed by a girl no older than Alicia dashing by and stealing the aforementioned bag.

“Well, that was a thing,” Alicia murmured as she stared at the opened door.

Rebecca shook her head. “I’m going to tell Impmon and Patamon to get over here, just in case.”

“I doubt we have anything to worry about," Alicia scoffed. “Even if we did, the two of them are gone now.”

“They're hardly the only ones in this city who could cause problems,” Rebecca said dubiously.

“Yeah, I know.” Alicia shrugged. “But what are the odds of anyone else like that being in this store? Anyway, I already have any of the interesting games for PC, so I’m gonna check out the Wii U games now. Any recommendations, oh great social one?”

Rebecca waved absently at her sister, already bringing out her phone. “I don’t know. See if there’s any news on when Smash Bros is going to come out for it or something.”

“Because it’s not like we already have the game for the 3DS or anything...”

Taking a moment to roll her eyes at her sister, Rebecca turned to see that the cashier was frantically talking on the phone with somebody about some sort of Cthulhu something, which was more likely than not a Digimon. That pretty much cemented the fact that it would be best to have Impmon around to keep an eye on the situation, if not Patamon. On second thought, her own partner would probably have a difficult time trying to get around the city unnoticed, so she would wait until an emergency to call him in.

Seeing as any attempts to actually talk with her sister's partner would lead to nothing but frustration, Rebecca made the arguably wise choice to simply text Impmon.

Rebecca: Someone brought a digimon to a game store in Northridge.
    Rebecca: No trouble caused, but I want you here to keep an eye on the situation.
    Alicia: yeah all right

Musing idly that her sister would probably cringe at the lack of proper grammar that her Digimon used, Rebecca focused in much more intently on the only other two customers in the store other than her and her sister, and decided to at least go over and make conversation. Somebody else was also entering the store, but he didn't have the rather dubious achievement of actually seeing what went on.

“Hey,” she said as she walked up to the pair. “So, that was a thing.”

Name: Tim Wolfe
    Affected Characters: Robyn Caron and Rebecca Stratos

As Tim browsed the selection of games, and so far seeing nothing worth buying, he was suddenly approached by one of the customers in the store. “Is everything alright?” The gesture starled the boy, and he jumped up, and let out a high pitched squeal. "GAH!" Once Tim turned around, and saw that it was a girl that looked only slightly older than him, he felt his face flush, embarrassed that he had done that in front of a stranger. Now he had to come up with an answer. "Oh... well... uh..." He mumbled as he struggled with how to answer. Surely the reason she was asking was because she saw him talking to his backpack earlier, and he can't exactly tell random strangers that he was hiding a digital monster in his bag. As he struggled to come up with an answer, he got a temporary distraction when a guy walking to the counter with something in his bag that caused the cashier to scream in terror, shortly followed by a different girl dashing by and stealing the bag. It was then followed by another girl joining the two of them. “Hey,” she said as she walked up to the pair. “So, that was a thing.” She said referring to the bizzare situation that occured moments before.

And then Alice decided to make her presence known. Much to Tim's displeasure. "I know right! That dude probably had one of my fellow Digimon in his bag, and that guy screamed like a baby! Has he never seen a Digimon before?" She said from inside Tim's bag. "Oh, don't worry about whimpy pants over there. He's perfectly fine. He's just scaredy..." The Tsunomon then decided to hop out of the bag, and show her face. "Surprise! He's Tim, and I'm Tsunomon, but he calls me Alice. How's it goin?"

Tim's turned bright red from embarrassment. He signaled for his Digimon to get back in the bag before any more people see, but she wasn't listening. Not like it would do any good now that everyone in the store had seen her.Alice bounced around at Tim's feet, and drew as much attention to herself as much as a small creature with no arms possibly could. "I'm sick of all this hiding! Guess what guys! I exist! Whatcha gonna do about it?"

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Colin Rohan
    18th of October afternoon
    Sables Apartment

"Well you must be able to see how gesturing at a growling Digimon could be seen as a threat." Colin said, slightly annoyed.

He sat down, and took a sip of his coffee, before grabbing the chocolate bar from his pocket and throwing it to Keramon.

"Has he been behaving himself?" Colin asked, looking at his partner, "Keramon has quite the sailor's mouth."

"As for keeping Digimon out of the police and governments eyes, I agree." Colin said, "Keramon gives me a hand, though most of the time it just involves him asking for food and blowing my cover, but the department know nothing of him."

Colin and Keramon had a sarcastic love-hate relationship. Colin was Keramon's best friend, though he hid that with his sarcastic comments and vulgar language.

"What can I say, I enjoy keeping you on your feet," Keramon said cheekily, "And the food you give me to shut me up is always a nice bonus."

Colin thought about what had been said, about finding people with Digimon.

Suddenly his phone rang. The caller ID had one word which made him know to pick it up. 'Chief'.

"Sorry, I gotta take this." Colin said, answering the phone.

"What's up chief?" Colin asked, partially cautious. Usually he wasn't contacted by the force when he was undercover unless it was important.

"There has been a terrorist attack in Northridge. A building was blown to smithereens. A gym, next to some game store."

"Crap, I was just there not even half an hour ago!" Colin said.

"Anyway, we need more uniformed officers at the scene. It is chaos."

"You know I can't do that!" Colin said, "If I seen by the guy I've been tailing, the last few months will have been for nothing!"

"That wasn't a request, that was an instruction." The chief said, starting to sound annoyed. "If you don't do it,
    I will have your position reviewed, got it?"

Colin hung up the phone, with a scowl.

"Your prick of a boss?" Keramon asked from his seat in the bag. Keramon hadn't liked him ever since the chief accidentally saw him, and asked Colin why he had 'a *****ed up voodoo demon child doll' in his car.

"Yeah it was him." Colin replied, turning to Joni, "A building near your store was just attacked. I gotta go there and help sort it out."

He grabbed a piece of paper and a pen from his pocket. According to Hot Fuzz, this was a police officers greatest tool.

"I like what you are trying to do. If I can give you a hand, contact me." Colin said as he scribbled his contact number.

He picked up his bag, and Keramon in it, and made his way to the door.

"If I see anyone with a Digimon that won't destroy half of LA, I will send them to you." he said, as he walked out the door.

Name: Alicia and Rebecca Stratos
    Affected Characters: Robyn Caron and Tim Wolfe

The boy among the two seemed jumpy before Rebecca even showed up, and she felt kind of bad for making him even more so. The way the poor boy was shifting around awkwardly before she showed up was noting compared to how he was after. She had to admit that his deer-in-the-headlights look was rather amusing, although she refrained herself from letting that amusement known. Unlike her sister would have.

Then his bag spoke. “I know right! That dude probably had one of my fellow Digimon in his bag, and that guy screamed like a baby! Has he never seen a Digimon before?”

Rebecca groaned, placing her hand over her face. She had called Impmon to be in the same location as whatever Digimon was saying that. Assuming the two didn’t try to kill one another, they were going to get along like a house on fire, which would be bad for all tamers involved.

"Oh, don't worry about wimpy pants over there. He's perfectly fine. He's just scaredy..." The Digimon then decided to make tis presence seen by jumping out of the bag. "Surprise! He's Tim, and I'm Tsunomon, but he calls me Alice. How's it goin’?"

A sigh managed to escape Rebecca at that. It was going to be a bad day if Impmon and that Tsunomon were allowed to interact, and she couldn’t think of a single way she was going to stop them from doing so.

Of course, that reaction had nothing on that of the boy who was identified by his partner as being Tim, who had gone bright red and was attempting to coax his partner back into the bad without speaking. As though it would have mattered after the thing introduced itself that loudly in the middle of the store. Then again, Alicia didn’t seem to notice, so he may have been able to get away with it until the cashier asked to check his bag.

In any case, the Tsunomon seemed to be amused by its tamer’s antics, and started bouncing around the area. "I'm sick of all this hiding! Guess what guys! I exist! Whatcha gonna do about it?"

“I like this guy!”

Rebecca sighed, turning to Impmon. “You got here quick.”

“I was following you guys a few blocks back to make sure nothing happened.” The Digimon shrugged unashamedly. “I can’t believe I missed somebody having a genuine freakout, though! That would have been hilarious!”

“Yes, I know what you and my sister find funny,” Rebecca said slowly.

The full severity of the situation hit Rebecca while she was standing there. Two Digimon were standing right out in the open in the middle of a game store, with one of their partners seemingly too meek to get his to hide away, and the other one having a partner who would most likely not see the point of making her hide after what happened.

Rebecca then turned to the girl who was already talking with Tim, an apologetic smile adorning her face. The girl was part of this whether she had a Digimon partner or not. “I’m really sorry about this...”

Breaker of the Fourth Wall Tyler Phoenix's Avatar
    Tyler Phoenix
    Location - Northridge Game Store
    ARPers: @Eternity, @Wizardmon, @Sieses

Tyler stared around the shop casually - he had seen the games shop before, but didn't usually enter it - too many gym-people nearby. he didn't like jocks or bodybuilders, and having a gym next to the shop meant he had to put up with them more often than not. He'd rather order online from the comfort of his desk, where he could eat a bagel or chow on some snacks without getting a look or disapproving comment from someone. Today, however, there seemed to be a lot of excitement;post-event, the shop had only a handful of people in, but they were chatting away animatedly, out of sight of the store clerks. Tyler kept back, silently overhearing the conversation, and much to his disbelief, figuring out the people around him were all Tamers... He didn't want to believe it, that there were others so close to him, but in many ways it made sense. If there was to be a group, then it could only mean they were chosen for some kind of reason. That said, Tyler didn't want anything uprooting him, he was fine doing his arts course and letting BlackGuilmon have roam of the area if he stayed hidden.

Cautiously, he ducked down out of sight, creeping around the shop to try and get closer to the group - he was aware of the presence of other Digimon now and knowing Digimon, they'd notice him if he made himself too obvious. So, he turned to look at the selection of games on the Nintendo 3DS and checked his Digivice. BlackGuilmon seemed to be on the way here. Something was drawing the Digimon to Tyler, he realised.

"What the hell is going on..." he muttered to himself, before hearing a cough behind him. One of the shop clerks was looking down at him. "Oh.... hi there..." He said, avoiding eye contact.

"Why are you sitting on the floor like this?" the clerk started. "In fact, don't answer, there's already been enough chaos for today." He frowned. "Go and talk to your friends, or whoever they are, and stop acting so suspiciously. I don't expect to find any of the 3DS games missing when I return." Tyler opened his mouth to comment, but paused and stopped. It was always his appearance. He looked like a thief from some kind of urban fantasy, so he only assumed people in a games store would treat him as if he was when he was acting weirdly around-store. Either way, he slowly walked towards the group who had gathered around, Digimon clustered around them. He kept his distance, but was out in the open now.

No way to hide... he thought to himself. Today was going to be a long day.

October 28th 2014-Afternoon
    Name: Robyn Caron
    Affected RPers: Tyler Phoenix, Sieses, Wizardmon

The situation that was unfolding here at the game shop continued to get stranger with each passing moment. First, there was the voice coming from the boy’s direction, but nobody else in that area. Then there was the incident at the counter, which consisted of the cashier discovering some sort of creature inside a customer’s bag, causing him to freak out. However before the scene could escalate, a girl whom had entered the store not long before, snatched his sac and run off, causing him to take chase. And if that wasn’t enough, almost immediately after, a Tsunomon was hoping at the boy’s feet, proclaiming she refused to stay hidden. A decision which the earned approval of an Impmon, which has just appeared, seemingly out of nowhere. This Digimon, Robyn assumed, belonged to one of the girls whom had approached them, commenting on what had happened at the counter.

She found herself rather concerned; having these digital monsters out in the open like this could draw unwanted attention. From more than just a cashier, whom Robyn had just heard on the phone, frantically explaining what he’d found inside the man’s bag. If he’d contacted the authorities, they could be in big trouble…

However, Robyn couldn’t deny that she was glad to meet other Tamers. She’d only known two others that had Digimon to date, Amy and her boyfriend, and the latter barely counted.

“I’m really sorry about this...” one of the girls spoke, looking right at Robyn.
    “No need to apologise,” the brunette started, putting a small smile on her face and quickly reaching into her satchel. Within a moment, she’d retrieved a Digivice, grey and cyan in colour. “I’m part of this as well”

“We should probably try and get out of here as soon as possible…” she added, though was wondering how they’d conceal the Digimon. It was important they leave, if the cashier had called authorities… best be gone before they showed up. Turning to face the counter, Robyn noticed another guy, his hair a shade of deep crimson. There was something about the colour that appealed to her and she found herself smiling again.

And found it fading when she released that, though there was a little distance separating them, she pretty sure he’d been able to eavesdrop if he wanted to…

“Hello” she greeted, taking a step in his direction. The fact that he’d not freaked out upon hearing the Digimon, assuming he had, was a good sign.

And then… all he** broke loose with one giant blast and the slight rumbling of the ground…

“Evacuate NOW!” the cashier’s voice was loud and panicked as he gestured toward the door. The shop’s large glass windows were all cracked, shards lining the inside of the store and the sidewalk outside. There were screams in the streets as the public frantically tried to distance themselves from the epicenter of the explosion…
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

OOC: The only reason I am having Renamon digivolve so early is due to the fact that as it stands, she cannot go past the champion stage. I am using the same logic of Pokemon in that a lot of two stage Pokemon evolve early to compensate for not having a third stage. Colin and Keramon can achieve Mega, so I will wait a fair while before Keramon starts digivolving.

Bianca
    18th of October afternoon
    White Oak Avenue, Northridge, Los Angeles
    Affected RPers: @<a href="http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/forum/member.php?u=68" target="_blank">The Nonexistent Tazz</a>, anyone from the game store who wants to watch the spectacle.

"So when do we strike?" Vulna asked enthusiastically from Bianca's bag. She got too much enjoyment out of theft, more so than Bianca. Vulna was living proof of how much a Tamer can influence the morals of their partner.

"Tonight." Bianca said confidently, "His ex told me he tends to drink himself to sleep. We will wait until about 2am when he is too drunk to-"

BANG!

The building she was walking past, a small family-owned gym she had walked past a million times, had exploded. Bianca was tossed off her feet like a rag-doll, and landed a few meters away in the middle of the street, hitting her head, and blacking out instantly.

"Wake up!"

The voice was distant and distorted.

"Come on Bianca! Wake up!"

Suddenly the blackness disappeared, and Bianca was blinded by sunlight. After a few seconds, her eyes adjusted, and her now-rookie partner was kneeling over you.

"Bianca! Are you okay?" Vulna asked, helping her sit up.

"I think so," Bianca responded groggily, "I have a terrible headache, and-"

Suddenly she saw it. The shard of glass in her left arm. The shape of an isosceles triangle, with the longest side being nearly 3 inches long. After seeing it, the pain suddenly made itself present.

"What happened?" Bianca asked, wincing at the pain.

"Why don't you ask him?" Vulna said irritated, pointing towards a large teenage guy.

Suddenly the giant was lifted off his feet by an invisible force. The smoke cleared slightly, revealing the outline of what looked like a child sized angel, who appeared to be causing this.

Bianca grabbed her digivice out of her pocket, and pointed it towards the angel. The digivice quickly processed what it was scanning and returned a result.

'Lucemon'

"It's a Digimon Vulna." Bianca said, as another wave of pain came through.

"Then a digimon should take care of it..." Vulna said, standing up.

"Don't." Bianca snapped, "Look at how easily it is lifting up that guy, and he is huge!"

"The digivice says he is a rookie." Vulna responded smugly, "And I got a good feeling. What's the worst that could happen?"

Bianca was silent for a second. Finally, she responded.

"Okay. But if the battle starts to turn, or more people arrive we run. Got it?" Bianca said sternly. She stood up, and made her way to the path, leaning on a light post. Though she didn't say it, she was starting to feel light headed.

"Deal." Vulna said as she turned to face Lucemon.

Vulna began to run, picking up speed. Suddenly, she was enveloped in a bright light.

The light disappeared, and in Vulna's place stood a quadrupedal yellow fox, with nine tails, each carrying a purple fireball.

"Fox Tail Inferno!" Vulna shouted as the fireballs launched off her tail towards Lucemon...

OOC: Since Tazz introduced Lucemon, I will let him control the battle. Please don't kill Vulna though, okay? Bunnying permission for Vulna given to Tazz for the fight.

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Valerian 'Titan' Frazier
    LA, Northridge, En-Route to Frazier's Gym
    Affected RPers: Comatose, anyone else outside.

Valerian first thought that he was hallucinating, but he had a clear-ish view of all three speakers-and this angel thing had to be number three.

The angel kid was angrily glaring at Valerian, holding him in place with a hand on his chest-the rest of Valerian's body refused to move...

There were two others; A young preteen girl and a young man. They both had brown hair and hazel eyes, so Valerian took a crack at it and guessed they were siblings. They both wore onyx-black jeans and black leather jackets, but no identifying symbols...The young man was two whole feet taller than his supposed sibling. The young man had a buzz cut; the young girl looked to have cut her hair barely, if at all.

"VALERIAN!" His mother screamed from outside. Of course, he couldn't turn around to save his life like this.

"...Hrmph, I guess you are her son, correct?" The young man said.

Valerian tried to speak, but he couldn't even do that properly. It was possible that this thing could stop his heart like this...Yet, he was alive and breathing...

"...Valerian Frazier..." The girl said. Something quite disconnected and unconcerned in her voice, a chilly look...She held a knife with what looked to be another one of those Digivices put inside as a pommel...Pure white. "...Do you think he would know?"

"...You, Valerian. We're not raging hypocrites-nobody else here will need to die, we'll be on our way soon." The young man said.

"But he-"

The angel spoke up, but the young girl hushed him as the young man continued.

"...You, you need to speak to your mother on the identity of one 'Rosa Hathaway,' and more importantly, where she is right now. You have twenty-four hours. More than reasonable considering it'll only take minutes. Meet us...Meet us at the border of Harbor City and San Pedro, at the 110 Interstate with the information this time tomorrow. Don't show up, we'll hunt you down like a dog and kill you and then we'll have to work on your mother. Give us the information you can and you will not see us again..." The young man said, circling around Valerian like a shark.

The young man was out of sight, but he could tell something was up-a bright flash behind his back. "Hrm...We've got company. Get ready. Don't let our acquaintance here run away yet..."

The Angel child casually tossed Valerian aside, near their feet.

"Fox Tail Inferno!" yelled SOMETHING. Valerian thought of it as stupid to call your attacks like that. He barely managed to see violet flames careen towards the group. The angelic child got in front of it and took the brunt of the blow...And barely looked like he was even singed at all.

"Ah." It said, looking at a TINY burn on its arm. "Tougher than the others..."

"Barely." The young girl stated, sounding like this simply was reading the newspaper or some casual s**t. "Lucemon...Retaliate."

He BARELY heard this 'Lucemon' whisper. "Divine feet!"

At once, a massive spear of energy appeared in front of it and careened forwards, almost too fast to see, rushing towards the source of the attack, eerily without disrupting the smoke. Whatever was behind the veil-visible only by an outline of something remotely like a fox-was hit once, sent backwards and out of sight, too vague to really see. Unknown to him, the attack was far too sudden hit the poor beast straight in the head, rendering it unconscious instantly.

Valerain expected a kick from something called 'divine feet,' but that may have been intentionally misleading. Or something.

"The Kyubimon is only unconscious, Hel-"

"Don't say my name in public, Luce." The girl said, holding the knife so the pommel was eye-level. "Champion Level according to the D'arc. Do we kill it?"

"No...Leave it unconscious." the young man said.

"You, out there!" The Young man yelled. "Whoever sent out that Digimon! And whoever else in LA who's even THINKING of sending out Digimon against the Molten Onyx gang! Do yourselves a favor, and don't even bother! You saw what happened to that Champion-Level Digimon! One shot, instant unconsciousness, easy as tying our shoes! Whoever sent that out now, that Champion is still alive-and we'll keep it alive for now, but you better remember that we just took it out in a hit-just as an example! Any other idiots who challenge Lucemon from now on, we show no mercy to them-Digimon AND Tamer will die!"

The Molten Onyx? From Las Vegas?

Valerian was concerned. All the way out here...Just to get at him. His Parents at least knew that something was up, he felt-this explained something...But...What?

...Valerian almost got to his feet, almost got ready to run the hell away, when Lucemon turned his head.

"You're not going anywhere! Not yet!" Lucemon said, almost grabbing Valerian.

"AHHHHH!"

A female shriek penetrated the air, Lucemon froze in terror, and Valerian took one quick look at the source; He couldn't see where Bronze-hair was, but it was clear as day that the girl got shot by him while Lucemon was distracted by Valerian.

"Ahh, no! Not her! Not my tamer!" Lucemon said, totally distracted FROM Valerian.

"WHO F***ING SHOT HER?! AUGH, YOU CRAZY RAMBO A**, I WILL KILL YOU FOR THAT!" The young man said, ALSO totally distracted.

Valerian ran like hell, just ran far away-from both Bronze-hair and the Molten Onyx...Barely managing to see a ruined building to run into, leaping inside.

He should have double-checked. He hit his head on the wall, knocking himself unconscious...
    Last edited by The Nonexistent Tazz; 10-01-2014 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Augh accidentally called Valerian a girl.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Sable Kael
    Oct. 18th/14
    LA, Sable's Penthouse Apartment
    ARPers: @Comatose ; Colin, INDIRECTLY anyone still at the game shop

Joni wasn’t sure of what was happening so suddenly with the police, but she took the contact and pocketed it quickly. Sable in the other room was listening to the phone call, and Joni only got up to hear it after Sable continued yelling for her, once Colin had gone. She put the receiver back on the wall, just before pressing speakerphone. On the other end were hysterics and someone trying to speak, or scream, through it all. It was the game store from before, only something else had happened nearby, and people were freaking out about it, naturally.

“Ms. Linda the building next door just…” Between pauses, there were people freaking out, coming from inside and causing more panic. “… exploded and people are… what do we do?!”

Joni’s voice was the voice of reason and calm in any situation. While she was busy explaining to her staff what to do. In the meantime Sable had an idea as to go check it out but not before Rift’s increasing growls caught her attention. His glaring into space was becoming more unnerving, and even Signia wasn’t entirely certain what her twin was doing. Even the usual patting him on the head wasn’t bringing him out of his state.

“Now listen, you are to get everyone out, and close up the shop. Vacuate the building and get the security to lock the back rooms and everything but the main fire exits. Check and make sure everyone is okay upon exiting and get them to the company vans, and away from the immediate area.” Joni spent out of her pocket to get two vans decalled for her shop, which came in handy from time to time. “Panicking won’t solve anything, just get everyone out. Also if you see anything that is unusual, let me know about it, but do not be alarmed further and stay out of danger. Do you understand? You keep this phone on speakerphone until everyone is out and you leave, got it?”

Sable was still trying to snap Rift out of it. Snapping fingers, poking his nose, the usual annoying gestures weren’t working. On the floor, Nemeros was taking advantage of the situation by eating everything left on the table, including the extra cup of coffee. He wiggle waddled over and even sat on Rift’s head, but to no avail would the Dracomon let up. Sable slowly opened the patio door, wondering what Rift was trying to accomplish with his growling and threatening glares into nothingness.

That was her worst idea thus far.

The blue dragon bolted and then jumped the balcony fence, and started to fall down unto the unsuspecting crowd below, complete with a bug on his face. Sable tried reaching for him, as did Signia, but they were unable to grab him in time. A stab of fear struck the girl as the drop would cause Rift serious harm, if not kill him. Sable could only watch, being held back by Signia from doing the same thing. Before Rift hit the ground, there was a glistening orb of light above his head, and appearing in Nemeros’ place, was a large wasp with violet, tattered wings. They seemed to slow the descent of Rift’s fall, but once he hit the ground, he took off running down the lest populated route he could. Sable looked up, and could see a plume of smoke coming from where the game store would be, or at least in that general area. Aunt Joni was still yelling calmly at her employees to get everyone out of the store safe, but wasn’t distracted enough to notice Sable move just as quickly to the door, with Signia in tow.

“Sable! Sable what are you—you better not-”

“Rift just went AWOL over the side of the balcony towards a pillar of gloom and destruction! NEmmy was with him too, I’ve got to get him back before he’s in any more trouble!”

Sable left no time to argue, within a matter of moments she was already headed for the stairs, finding the quickest way down by parkour and skipping flights whenever possible. Signia was clunkier on the way down, but had better grip and was much sturdier than her human partner. Sable knew there was only one way she was going to catch Rift in time, and that was if she caught up with Cop-Guy and demanded a ride.

Today couldn’t have possibly gotten worse.

Note: Yes Nemeros digivolved into a Flymon in order to prevent Rift from breaking his face. He won't be in this form for much longer, as he can only sustain it after consuming large amounts of food. Yay 01 references!

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168