Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Valerian 'Titan' Frazier
    LA, Hollywood, behind the Hollywood sign..
    Affected RPers: N/A

"We're going to talk about this. Calmly. Or else." Valerian said.

"You think I need that to live, or somethin'?" The Impmon said.

"...You want it." Valerian commented.

It was quite obvious. The way the creature looked at it, it may have not been dearly important to his existance, but some measure of value was placed upon it. It would not be parted with it that easily.

"..."

"I'm going to ask you several questions and you're going to answer them if you want this back. I am in no particular rush to give it to you. I don't care if it sounds crazy or if it's common knowledge. I have a LOT of them and I want answers." Valerian said.

"W***er..." The Impmon whispered. Nevertheless it nodded.

"First question: You ARE a Digimon, correct?" Valerian asked

"Yes, because the bloody cards don't PROUDLY declare it! Yes, I am! Species is Impmon, name is Nero!" The Impmon declared.

"Second question: Where the hell did you come from? You started popping up in THIS world six months ago, so this isn't your origin."

Nero briefly looked puzzled, then scratched his head. "...Really? Don't really remember anything...Wait, no, actually I do! Kind of! Hit my head on a rock at some point, but it's kind of slowly coming back!" The Impmon said. Valerian had to note, THIS guy was a talker. "In any case, there is this place...Uhh, named somethin' I don't remember, but it was definitely not here! It was also called the Digital World or some stupid s**t, but the real name is...Actually, no, don't know that. Forgot."

That was only somewhat useful. At least he knew they weren't hiding in holes.

"Question three: What do you know of something called Luce-"

"Lucemon? THAT bloody nightmare? I've heard dreadful things about the a**hole, before, err, coming here, but the only thing that's consistent is that it doens't matter what you have to bear against that guy, you are dead if you fight him!" The Impmon said. "Some say he rebelled against Yggdrasil, some say he's just way too extreme, a few say he's actually kind of a huge loner desperate for some companionship, but the only constants are that he has no weaknesses to speak of, and if you challenge him, you explode! GG!"

Valerian was getting a headache. This guy talked too much and wasn't as helpful as he thought.

"...Do you know anything of a group called the 'Molten Onyx?'" Valerian asked.

"Nope! Nothing!" The creature said after all of a half-second of pondering.

"Nothing." Valerian said, repeating Nero. "...Do you know WHY you're here in this world?"

"...Um...Uhh...Clueless...I don't really know..." The Impmon said, looking at the Digivice. "It's related to that thing you're holding-it's probably the reason why I'm here. I've heard all about these tamer-types and how they get Digimon, but I just kind of...I don't remember ever leaving the Digital World, see? Why I came here, it's all a blur. I kind of just spontaneously started existing here, you know? Like a dream. Except not actually fake. BUT! That thing you're holding, uhh, guy, it's probably got some clue as to why I'm here! Maybe someone had it but lost it? Like, I don't know! I want to figure that out! Seriously, give that back!"

The answers were infuriatingly vague. He wasn't talking to the source he wanted to talk to about this, not like he had any better.

...Valerian initially believed that, through this conversation, he might figure out some obscure weakness to Lucemon that he could eventually use to beat him. He really should have known better. All he got for his troubles was a bit more confusion.

Valerian put the Digivice and the cards gently on the ground and walked away, not looking back. The government (hopefully it was the government) gave him permission to camp anywhere-time to set up a spot and wait out the storm.

Nero's Q and A session ended quite abruptly. Odd questions, in Nero's opinion, for a guy who didn't even look like he'd have known what Nero was had he not told him. Yet, he followed up on his word-down went the Digivice and the Modify Cards, and he just walked away, not even caring.

He was a really quiet guy. Nero thought he may have been annoying him, but nope. He was as cold as an IceDevimon. The other humans he had interacted with usually ran in fear of him rather than punch him in the gut when they met, as well. That guy was something else. A Champion among the Rookies. He was also the largest of the lot of humans he ever saw yet.

And he thought other Virus-Attributes were scary when angry. This guy was honestly twice as fearsome with only half the effort. Then again, it was clear who was in control. All of his powers meant nothing if the guy could just punch him out of an attack...And he was considerably larger than him. Typically not a factor, but a 2-foot him versus a 7-foot baddie bulging with muscles was just not a smart idea, his powers aside. Especially not close. He was like wet tissue paper close up.

...A crazy idea took form in his head-He clearly didn't know much about Digimon, but he knew about Lucemon specifically-otherwise he wouldn't have asked. Did he meet the monster? This guy clearly didn't act like he did if he did. Did he survive? That would make him the most bloody bada** THING in existence, f***...Uh, whoever that 'Cho' guy was again. Or that 'Avvie'...Thing.

...When he initially came to this world-he neglected to tell his interrogator about it-he was challenged by something. He only knew it was a Digimon-he forgot the form or the figure, just that it was huge in comparison to him. He was challenged and defeated in a blur of movement. He bet that that beast was the source of his amnesia-and it was mercifully subsiding, he could perhaps image his attacker much better when it totally cleared. If only for some level of revenge (because he clearly didn't recall WHY they fought), he wanted at the bloody w***er, but he knew-somehow-that it was Digivolved considerably farther than he was at the time. Like, Ultimate or something. He couldn't do so on his own as it stood...But maybe with a partner? After all, those Modify Cards didn't work when HE used them-maybe a human was required? They were a mystery to him.

Something else also tugged at him. Desire. A lust for power. It was inherent in every Digimon ever, apparently, but herein it burned like a fire. He was weak now-or at least, physically frail. He had power respectable for his level, but...He could get more. Much, much more. Become legendary for his unstoppable might. And that guy...He didn't know his name, but he had a feeling that he'd be doing himself a favor to follow that guy. An instinct, so to speak. But considering his cold, quiet demeanor, would he even help?

He wasn't out of sight yet, and if he didn't even try to ask, he would not find out the answer, so it wouldn't be wasted time even if the guy said no. He took the Cards and Digivice, tucking them into his bandanna (it had a hidden compartment on the inside for small items), and followed.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Sable Kael
    Oct. 18th/14
    LA, Outside the Chaos of Northridge
    ARPer's: @La Inquisidora

“Nobody move.” Sable shushed in the most shushed of shushed voices she could.

There was a girl that was much younger than she was, just moving down the alleyway right after the incident with the bombing went off. She could see just between the bags as she walked by. They were just wandering by when Sable noticed another voice coming from somewhere. It was far to squeaky and animated to belong to the teen girl that Sable was just getting all the wrong vibes from, though she didn’t have time to think about it as she had her entire arm around Rift’s muzzle to keep him from growling too much at the tone in her voice.

“There is a small Digimon around.”

“Yeah no kidding, it can smell you three, and here I was thinking the garbage might deter that.”

“Actually this is a lot of recycling material in here by the smell of it.” Rift corrected.

“What is it with you and metal?”

Their voices were still very hushed and nearly silent. Sable knew they had to keep a look out, but by the sounds and looks of things, nothing else was coming out of the smoke or chaos. She wanted to wait a bit longer though, as the prospect of new Digimon was always a plus. The rest of them were just waiting for her to pass the corner, when low and behold, someone’s stomach had to be the master of the mind, and Nemeros stuck his head out of his hiding spot, with an oh-so graceful clattering of cans. Making every kind of facial expression under the veil of bags and trash cans, as well as the hand motions to go with them, Sable hoped two things would happen: the girl would get scared by a giant random, eye lacking head of an insect in the trash, and run off, so that they could make a break for it in turn. The last thing Sable wanted, was some social interaction with someone who constantly spoke in that tone of voice, especially to a Digimon. Then again, maybe she was just having a bad day?

Sable also remembered the fact she probably had to get back to her aunt after finding Rift. She did just run off in some guy’s car and go for a ride to a blast site of unknown origin. Rift seemed calmed so whatever Digimon presence was bugging him, it was surely gone now. As of now, Sable just didn’t want to be seen and wanted to get back to basics as simply and as peacefully as possible.

At least Nemeros didn’t do the talking thing too much.

“DemiVeemon?”

Never mind.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Valerian 'Titan' Frazier
    Outskirts of LA.
    Affected RPers: N/A

Thump! Thump! Thump!

Valerian, lacking any sort of hammer to nail in the tent's stakes, just used his feet at first. It didn't work, as a few hits told his feet in great detail. He then managed to search around for a rock large enough to substitute an actual hammer-one of the few things those (apparent) government peeps didn't bother with.

Thump! Thump! Thump!

And that was all of the stakes, hammered nicely into place. His tent was complete. It was time to reward himself with some of that food.

He opened his sack-where he stored the food-and found Nero and a lot of crumbs instead.

"...You really do need food, don't you? Ehehehehehehe...I need a lot of food...Hehehe..." Nero said.

Valerian was furious. His plan to camp got brutally kicked in the teeth. The a**hole also drank all of his water, too...

"...This won't end well for me, will it?"

The next five minutes were spent attempting to use the rock to nail the slippery ba****d. As it turned out, Nero was faster than Valerian, and his smaller size made hitting the rotten a** all the harder. All the while, Valerian was throwing out words that gentlemen usually stayed a considerable distance from. He gave up when he narrowly hit his own toes with the rock.

A summary of his bad luck thus far: His gym was the target of some random drug lords, he didn't have his phone to alert his parents to that fact when he learned of it, the drug lords happened to have a freaking invincible angel thing as a bodyguard, he knocked himself out in his escape attempt, he is now miles from civilization, and, of course, another mother-f***ing thing ate literally all of his food and water, which literally blew up his chances of staying low and camping.

Worst day of his life, hands down.

He didn't cry. Valerian was not a man of tears even at his most depressed. He did, however, slink down and put his hand to his face, trying to get his thoughts better in order.

"...Uhh-"

He also used his free hand to give Nero a very obscene gesture. Nero clearly didn't get what was obscene about it.

"...You never told me your name..."

"Valerian Frazier. Leave me alone." Valerian said, grumpy and sad.

"OK, look, sorry about the food problem-I was just starving and smelled it-but enough about that! You, you said you wanted to figure out how to kill Lucemon, right?" Nero said.

"Yes." Valerian said, not bothering to acknolwedge the critter further.

"Well, I said it was really tough, but it's not like it's invincible! I've heard of, well, REALLY tough Digimon taking it out easily. OK, they made him get annoyed and fly off, but that's still something, right?" Nero said.

"Please go away." Valerian said.

"Look, what are you after?!" Nero said.

"To just camp out here for a week and wait for idiots to get what's coming to them." Valerian said. "Happy?"

"You mean Luce? Or...Someone allied WITH Luce?" Nero said.

"Yes, now go away!" Valerain said.

"And what if they fail?" Nero asked. "They're going to come for you?"

"If they fail I'll hear about it, possibly, then I'll just pack up and leave the state." Valerian said. "Now scat."

"...So...OH! Um, just wondering, are they part of a faction, these 'idiots?' More to the point, what would happen if they found you, like, right now?" Nero said, an urgency in his voice becoming apparent.

"Why?"

"FOUND 'EM, GREG!"

He really thought his bad luck had ran out, but nope. His attempt at hiding from Molten Onyx for week was cut short MINUTES in.

"You magnificent ba****d, last time I doubt you on hiding spots!" Gregory yelled. "Alright, a**, let's make this quick and easy, big guy. Hands up."

Valerian turned to his left and looked, and sure as hell, two Molten Onyx Grunts and some bird-ninja thing following them. Going by the names, they were probably the duo from the bus. Valerian had to give them credit, they were either lucky or thought outside of the box for this...Or maybe this plan of the governments wasn't nearly as brilliant as he thought.

In any case, the group approached, confidently and quite assured of their power. Nero, meanwhile, hid behind his leg.

"I can help! I seriously can!" Nero whispered, sounding like he was desperately trying to get on his good side after the whole food fiasco. Valerian didn't bother truly responding to that, however. Too frustrated to give it a response.

"Somethin' Smell's funny, hey hey!" Said the Ninja Bird thingy.

"Alright, he smells two things that are funny; Gunpowder and other Digis..." Gregory said, getting far too close to Titan for his comfort. "...Mind making this painless? We're not here to kill anyone, the less casualties the better in fact...Just tell us what you're hiding...And where..."

"3! 2!" Nero whispered

Valerian sighed. He had no intention of going with them quietly. Of course, why Nero was being this cooperative despite Valerian's sour disposition towards him was beyond him, but if he was still bound and determined to help, then Valerian was not about to burn the bridge. Not now. In any case, he was clearly already going ahead with his own plan. His enemies were also very aware of it-the Ninja bird drew a throwing star, Paul's hands balled up into fists, and Greg's gaze intensified to a nasty level.

Of course, they forgot that they were dealing with a boxer, and Greg, the tallest of the lot, was still a whole foot shorter.

WHAP! Greg tried to extend his fist to a punch to the face, but Valerian aimed for his gut and sent him several steps back, starting his first fight with Nero, knowing full-well that he was not going to expect the government official who saved him to give him that check now. Common sense and staying away from the problem totally failed him, but he was nowhere near dead nor helpless. It was time for definitive action.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

October 28th, 2014. Afternoon
    Name: Alicia and Rebecca Stratos
    Affected Characters: Robyn Caron, Tim Wolfe and Tyler Phoenix

Shocked as they were, nobody gave a particularly good answer to that question, and Alicia muttered about how useless people could be under her breath.

“Alright, we just need to think about this for a moment,” Rebecca murmured.

“Thinking won’t do anything if that thing decides to blow up this store.” Alicia growled. “How about we ask one of the people who work here? Where did they even go?”

“...I have no idea,” Rebecca admitted, looking over the entire shop.

“Great.” Alicia sighed. “We should have gotten them to answer some question before they decided to hightail it out of here...”

Although she would have normally chastised her sister on being unreasonable again, she had to agree with the older girl that one time. The employees were the most likely to know where all the exists were, having worked in the place for even a short amount of time, and they were indeed there right after everything exploded. Literally.

There was a pause in the interaction between the two sisters.

“I didn’t see them leave through the front,” Rebecca realized, “so there must be an exit in the back!”

Alicia frowned about that. “You sure?”

“Positive.” Rebecca grinned. “You ready to go?”

“Of course,” Alicia said.

“Then get as many people as you can and let them know what we’re doing,” Rebecca instructed her sister. “We can just meet up back home again later, so us spitting up for the time being won’t be that bad of a deal.”

Alicia bit her lip. “You sure...?”

“Positive.”

With a sigh, Alicia accepted the words of her sister, and she walked over to the boy with the Tsunomon. “Hey, stop being a wimp and follow me! What do you think you’re gonna get done just pacing around like that?!”

Rolling her eyes at her sister’s normal attitude returning, Rebecca instead turned her attention to the girl who had reacted so well to everything that happened and the boy who had overheard them, to see that the boy had taken out a Digivice of his own. She had no idea what that was going to do without his partner there, but that could wait until later.

“Hey, you two,” she said. “We think there may be an exit out the back. Wanna come?”

Elizabeth "Eevee" Everworthy
    Voted 'Most Lethal Glare of 2014'

Date: October 18th, 2014
    Time: Afternoon - Evening
    Affected RPers: @Saraibre Ryu; Me!

Zeromaru and his Human partner snapped to attention when someone -- something -- called his name.

"What the hell? Zero, where did that come from?!" Eevee did a few double-takes, before she settled on opening the trash can. She saw a bunch of Digimon and a Human smushed together. "So, which one of you called for DemiVeemon?" Eevee wasn't the least bit afraid or put-off by the Digimon. More annoyed than anything else, she began to tap her foot after she crossed her arms. "And what the hell are you doing in a trash can? Well? Speak."

"Uh, chief. Maybe we should-"

"Wait for their brain cells to kick in and answer my question? I agree."

Oi vey. It was going to be a long day for Sable, that's for sure.

October 28th, 2014. Afternoon
    Name: Tim Wolfe
    Affected Characters:
    Robyn Caron, Alicia and Rebecca Stratos, and Tyler Phoenix (But he's not mentioned in this post. xD)

As Tim continued panicing, one of the girls interupted his thoughts. “Hey, stop being a wimp and follow me! What do you think you’re gonna get done just pacing around like that?!”

"Yeah, what she said!" Alice added. "You're not gonna accomplish much bein' a scaredy cat, and I'm not gonna accomplish much if you don't PUT ME DOWN!"

Oh excuse for being concerned about the demon thing outside that's trying to kill us...Tim thought. I don't know, what do you think you're going to get done insulting people... I'm doing my best to figure something out... He ignored both of them and continued pacing before the girl that approached him before had stopped him. She was at least nicer about it than the other one. He stopped pacing, and took several deep breaths before answering. "Um... ok... I-I'll try... I guess..."

There was a discussion about how they were going to get out of here, before the brown haired girl that was talking to the black haired girl that just called him with a whimp finally came up with an idea. “Hey, you two,” she said. “We think there may be an exit out the back. Wanna come?”

Tim nodded, feeling embarrassed that he hadn't thought of that before. It seemed so obvious now..."Um... where is it...?"

"Gee, I dunno. Why don't you look at that door that says employees only!" His Tsunomon answered with a sarcastic tone.

Tim narrowed his eyes. "Oh..."

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Colin Rohan
    18th of October 6pm
    Carpark of Sable's apartment
    Affected RPers: @Saraibre Ryu

It had been a long afternoon. After what the police called a terrorist attack on the gym, Colin had been called by the chief and told to get into his police uniform and help however he can. Though he objected heavily, due to the risk it would be to his cover, he ended up caving and doing the job.

Finally, late in the afternoon, he was allowed to leave. The police managed to find some organization, and let him go back to his undercover work, not wanting the weapons dealer he had been tailing for weeks to see him. Colin found it somewhat ironic that they didn't seem to give a damn about that when he used that argument against doing uniform work. All he could do is hope he wasn't recognised by the wrong people.

"Terrorist attack my *ss." Colin said, still infuriated at the way the chief acted earlier that day. "It was a digimon. No doubt about it. Viximon must have tried to fight it. Why else would it be so beat up."

The small yellow digimon that lay in the back seat was still asleep. Though it's breathing had become somewhat normal, and it had healed some of its scratches already (something that never ceased to amaze Colin. Keramon had never been in a fight before so this was new to him.), it hadn't woken up.

"Reckon it will be alright?" Keramon asked Colin, trying to hide the worry in his voice.

Colin remained silent for a second, before turning to Keramon and grinning.

"Rough as guts Keramon is concerned, isn't he?" Colin said with a laugh.

"***** off!" Keramon yelled, before receiving a sharp smack across the head from Colin. "I'm not that much of an *sshole. And whatever did that to her must be pretty tough to have done it. I'm watching my own *ss!"

"Her?" Colin said, the grin becoming even wider. Though he didn't believe it, he enjoyed watching Keramon looking like he was about to explode. "Anyway, Joni might be able to help."

Colin looked in his rear view mirror, and saw the same white van with tinted windows from five minutes ago was still tailgating him.

"Keramon, look in your mirror, but don't make yourself obvious." Colin said. Curious, Keramon looked back and noticed the car.

Colin put his foot down, revving the engine, but staying in third gear. As he expected, the van followed close behind him. While his tachometer hadn't left the red section, he put his foot on the clutch, and tapped the break for a second, holding it until he knew he would have to change to second.

As he predicted the van behind him slammed on its breaks, coming to a halt. Colin meanwhile still had enough speed and revs to take off in third comfortably. He put his foot hard on the accelerator, taking off, soon changing into fourth, by far exceeding the speed limit on the quiet LA road.

The van meanwhile was an automatic, meaning that to take off again, it would have to start off from first. There was no way it would catch up.

Keramon burst into laughter, and Colin soon joined in. The duo drove into the carpark of Sable's apartment building. Knowing there wasn't enough room in his bag for both Keramon and Viximon, Colin waited for a few minutes for the people in the carpark to leave. One of the digimon was going to be in the open. After a few minutes Colin got out of the car, asking Keramon to grab his phone from the bag for him as he made his way to the passenger door. Being the car of an undercover detective, he made sure to have a childlock installed on the passenger door. Nobody could open it from the inside.

Suddenly there was a screeching of tires and Colin looked over. The van from earlier had driven into the carpark, and stopped in front of his car, blocking it from leaving.

"What's your problem?" Colin yelled out. The side door slid open, and the weapons dealer he had been tailing jumped out, gun in hand. Toby.

"I thought I recognized you today at the gym." Toby said, "I even said to the friend I was with 'That cop looks a lot like the guy I have seen at the Cafe the last few times I have been.'"

Colin went to pull his gun out of its holster inside his jacket, but was knocked over the head by the driver. Rookie mistake. He had only been paying attention to one of them.

Colin's unconscious body was dragged to the van, as Keramon watched from the passenger side in terror.

"Okay Keramon. You gotta do it." Keramon said to himself, "You gotta digivolve.:

Keramon closed his eyes, and concentrated, trying his hardest to digivolve, the same way he does from in training to rookie. But nothing happened.

The van's engine started, and it began to move. Keramon tried to digivolve again with no luck.

"For *****s sake!" he shouted angrily.

Keramon spent the next ten minutes dragging Colin's bag, that weighed almost as much as himself, off the floor beneath the passenger seat, and across to the driver side door. When he and the bag got out, he shut the door, locking Viximon in the car. The sun was starting to go down, so she wouldn't overheat in there.

Keramon jumped in the bag, leaving it zipped slightly. Once he was somewhat comfortable, he grabbed the sides of the bag, and jumped forward, pulling the bag with him. It took twenty minutes, five of which where jumping in the same spot in the elevator, trying to hit the right button ("WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SUCH A *****ING MIDGET?!"), but finally he arrived at Sable's apartment. After his fourth jump, he managed to hit the doorbell, before collapsing from exhaustion inside the bag.

Bianca
    18th of October 6:45pm
    Some hospital
    Affected RPers: @Saraibre Ryu

Bianca woke up slowly. She had lost a lot of blood from the deep wound in her arm. Though at first she didn't remember this. It took her five or so minutes before she remembered how she got there. There was an explosion from a gym, and a shard of glass impaled her forearm. Eventually passed out from lack of blood. But there was a strange feeling, as if she had forgotten something.

Bianca rolled over on the hospital bed, and saw her mother sitting in the seat next to her. She smiled nervously.

"You've been out for hours." her mother said, "I wasn't sure if you would wake up before midnight."

"What happened?" Bianca asked yawning, "How did I get here?"

"Well, there was a terrorist attack on a gym in Northridge." her mother said, "You must have been caught in the blast, because a police officer found you wounded and unconscious in an alley nearby."

Bianca looked at her arm, and saw the stitches on the large wound. She wouldn't be able to climb anything for weeks. Her work would definitely slow down. In the corner, she saw something red. After a second she realised what it was. When they put her in the hospital gown, they must have cut her dress off. It was ruined anyway from the blood. It was a scrunched up mess in the bin.

"It was a lovely dress. Such a shame." Here mother said when she noticed Bianca staring at the bin. She had got it for Bianca for her birthday, "It might be nice to find out who the police officer was, and send some flowers. If he didn't find you, you might not have been found for a while. Maybe until it was too late."

Bianca nodded in agreement, though wasn't taking any of this in. She was finally starting to piece together the events of that afternoon. What happened. What she had forgotten. Vulna.

Suddenly Bianca gasped, and her mothers expression turned to one of concern.

"What's wrong?" she asked, "Do I need to get a doctor?"

Bianca thought quickly for an excuse.

"I might have dropped my phone." she lied. Her mother picked up Bianca's bag and handed it to her. When Bianca pretended to look through it, she found something that surprised her. A piece of paper that said Viximon, with a phone number.

"Anyway, my shift starts in fifteen minutes, and I still have to get changed." Bianca's mother said to her, as she gave her a hug, "The doctor said you will be okay to leave tonight. You just gotta take it easy. Nothing overly stressful and nothing that could break the stitches in your arm. You are welcome to stay with me if you want."

"I will be fine. But thanks for the offer." Bianca said, worried about Vulna. Once her mother left, she typed in the number to her phone, and called it...

*Bianca calls Colin's phone at 6:45. It is in his bag with Keramon and Colin's car keys.

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Sable Kael
    Oct. 18th/14
    LA, Outside the Chaos of Northridge
    ARPer's: @La Inquisidora

Well that immediately put off Sable. Rift was the first out, but being the nice person she was, she grabbed Rift’s shoulder to prevent him from charging. Nemeros hovered his large waspy self and kept looking at the DemiVeemon with intent. She was hoping it wasn’t the food kind of intent. Signia was less than amused with the person, knowing her fair share of what was rude and what was not in the human language.

“Anyone with brain cells would be smart enough to know that the actual inside of a trash can, couldn’t hold all of us. A decent pair of eyes could see we were on the ground.” Rift snapped back.

“It’s okay Rift,” Sable started. “Someone who expects answers after immediate questions, I’m pretty sure doesn’t know how questions work. Then again, you sound like a tourist. Either way, what we were doing was on a need to know basis. Also which one said your DemiVeemon should be a bit obvious.”

“DemiVeemon.” Nemeros said, getting closer.

“There ya go, an answer. Patience be a virtue.” Sable added with some cheer in her voice. “I’m betting you don’t even Digimon. Now just-”

Sable’s phone vibrated in her pocket. She made a ‘one moment’ motion with her hand before looking at the text message. It was from their Aunt Joni.

‘If you’re safe, get back to the apartment. I need to go and I’m not too keen on leaving without knowing you’re safe back here. I need to head to work.’

Sable was a tad disappointed by that, as she wanted to find out more details on the thing that blew up the gym next to her aunt’s store. Her intentions were understandable though, as she replaced the phone in her pocket with a sigh. Luckily for her, she knew the street would have been cleared somewhat of civilians for investigation, medical support and the like, so getting out wouldn’t be too much of a problem.

“Sorry touristy, but, duty calls. R. n’ S. and… Nemmy, with me. Nemmy no this way.”

Sable grabbed one of the large insectoid’s claws and dragged him away as the two dragon’s followed. Rift snorted in the girl’s general direction before leaving, making sure she knew that that she was not liked. Sable grabbed him by the arm and took off down the alleyway on her scooter, the one that had been hanging off her backpack. She pushed off and with a few quick steps, the four of them were gone.

Sable Kael
    Oct. 18th/14 [Evening]
    LA, Apartment Penthose
    ARPer's: @Comatose

It took them fifteen minutes to get back to the apartment. Getting in the elevator was interesting since Nemeros carried both Signia and Rift over the reception table without being noticed, and managed to make it back into the elevator. On the way up, the Flymon degenerated into a Kunemon again, much to the relief of the once limited space in the elevator itself. As they made their way back to the penthouse apartment, Joni was waiting just outside the door.

“Thank god you’re okay.” Joni expressed with relief. “Rift, do not jump off of the balcony again. What did we talk about regarding communication?”

Rift looked away, only able to mutter a “Sorry…” before walking in, Signia behind him, as well as Nemeros, who waddled in and went straight for the sugar bowl, as per usual.

“So, it’s pretty bad down there. Your shop is kind of okay though, I don’t think anyone was hurt.” Sable reported. “I was off hiding in an alleyway. Rift said he sensed a Digimon, but so did Nemeros. Nemmy was trying to drag Rift away from the site.”

“That is… unusual.” Joni thought, putting a hand to her head. “Either way, we’ll discuss it when I get back. I’ll probably be at least three or four hours. You know what to do for dinner.”

“Aye captain.”

Joni and Sable traded places in the hallway, with the niece going into the apartment and then aunt going in the elevator. Sable threw herself on the couch and moaned in an exasperated manner. Today was one hell of a day, and she was ready for bed, or at least a nap. She wasn’t quite hungry yet, but that wasn’t going to stop anyone else from trying to get food out of the fridge. After a few minutes, Sable folded up her scooter again, and put it back on the loops of her backpack. Taking off her shoes, she moved her bag back into her room. Then, she flopped back down on the couch, watching Nemeros with a pointed finger, constantly telling him no as he waddled from one sugary sweet bowl to another, wanting more food, yet again.

It may have been a half an hour before the doorbell rang again. Everyone stopped and looked at the door. Getting up quietly, Sable made her way to the eyehole, and looked around. There was no one there she could see. She motioned for Rift and Signia to be at her back, just in case this was someone trying to rob them, or something of illegal nature. Sable slowly opened the door, bracing herself for someone to try and force it open. Yet, once the door was open half way, there was nothing. She poked her head left and right; nothing. It wasn’t until she looked down that she saw someone familiar.

“Hostage Cthulhu child?” She questioned, looking at the bag she remembered from earlier. “What are you doing here?”

Then, Nemeros came barreling, well as fast as a waddling insect could barrel forwards, towards the bag, and poked his head inside of it. Sable could hear something, but she couldn’t make out what it was. She pulled the bag inside the apartment, and shut the door, while at the same time, pulling the Kunemon out of the bag with the other hand. What the Digimon had been pecking at, was a phone, and the phone was going off. Something about the entire situation seemed off, considering how the guy was earlier. He was a cop, why would a cop be without his phone? Sable looked in the bag and also found car keys as well. Tired Digimon, a phone and keys, just randomly showed up.

“This doesn’t look good…” Sable said, looking at the phone. “I just really hope when I answer this phone, it’s not going to be a jealous or paranoid girlfriend on the other side…”

Sable hit the answer button. “Hello?”

OOC: Sorry for the crappy postings, I've been busy. >.>

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

Elizabeth "Eevee" Everworthy
    Voted 'Most Lethal Glare of 2014'

Date: October 18th, 2014
    Time: Afternoon - Evening
    Affected RPers: No one anymore

"I didn't ask for a science lesson. I don't watch PBS anymore, thank you very much." Eevee continued to tap her foot while Zeromaru -- her DemiVeemon -- eyed Nemeros curiously.

"Hiya, pal!" He exclaimed. "I go by Zeromaru. What's your name?"

Eevee quickly shot him a look. "Don't talk to them. They're not your friends, Zero."

"Aw, but I wanna talk to the bug Digimon."

"Zeromaru". This was delivered with a motherly scolding tone. The way a woman would call her child's name after they were told they couldn't spend the night at their friend's house. "Stand down, lizard", she said to Rift. "It's not like I go around looking for freaks. They just sort of show up. Case in point". She gestured towards Sable. "And I don't appreciate-" Eevee was cut off by Sable's phone. She snorted when the teen held her finger up indicating she needed a minute to take the call. "Oh, I guess Miss Important is too busy to finish conversations."

When she finished, Sable said her goodbyes -- after calling Eevee a tourist -- and sped away on her scooter. Tourist? I'm not a tourist but I did just move here. Is it that obvious?!

"Chief, I think she liked you!" Zeromaru said cheerfully.

"I doubt that, smurf. Anyway, that b!tch is gone now. Anyway, let's go home now. This day has been stressful enough and I need a shower. I can feel the sweat sticking to my skin. It's gross."

"Well, it is humid. It's Autumn, after all."

"I know that, Professor Doof. Shut up and start walking."

"Right-o, chief! Say, when we get back, can I have a sandwich? I'm starved!"

The red-haired teen and her blue friend began walking in the opposite direction of the one Sable made her exit with. Figuring out whatever the angel thing was would have to wait until another day. For now, rest and relaxation was in order.

"That stupid b!tch and her lizard thinks they're so smart. Hmph!"

((Still somewhat sick, which is why the posts are lacking. Apologies!))