Longtime Pokegeek Here

Hello there everyone, glad to now be a part of your wonderful community. I'm Derek and have been a longtime Pokegeek since the original Red/Blue games in 1998. My favourite generations are Hoenn and Unova so I'm extremely excited for OR/AS. As you can probably tell from my username, one of my favourite pokemon is Jigglypuff (she's so awesome), and my others are Skarmory, Houndoom, Metagross, Starmie, Eelektross, Aggron, Klefki and Bisharp among others. I am also now a major magic the gathering fan which is where the Sorin part of my username comes from (Sorin Markov). Also a major Legend Of Zelda fan and trying to get into some good animes.

Hope to see you all around.

*Waves*

Welcome. It's great to see new people joining. And YAY someone else who likes Magic. :D
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Welcome to the forum!!

You have some very interesting favorites for Pokemon! Jigglypuff is really cute! My favorite Pokemon is, obviously, Delphox. xD Unova was really awesome as well, and I'm also excited for OR/AS! :D

If you need any help, feel free to message me! C:

|||||||||

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Hiya, Derek. n.n

My favourite generation is Johto, but I really love Hoenn as well! I'm super-psyched for ORAS. I also really love Zelda. Yays! Another Zelda fan! My favourite games are OoT and SS. :'D I find it almost impossible to choose between the two at times.

I hope you have a good time here at PxR! Let me know if you need help with anything.

Thanks for welcoming me everyone! Really want to enjoy myself and help out this forum any way that I can.