It's okay... please don't cry.

Are you sensitive? Do you cry a lot or are you too strong to cry?

Me?

I cry every day. Whether it be from pain or because of a other reason I do cry a lot. Am I sensitive, though? Nah, I'm not sensitive. Not really.

You?
    Last edited by Palamon; 05-15-2013 at 08:39 PM.

Interesting idea for a topic starter.

I typically only cry when emotional, which is mostly during the night. It's rare that I shed very many tears during the day, when my brain is the most active...but at the end of the day, less is going on, so I think more. I might think about something too much / in the wrong way and get a little emotional.

I will admit, the main and pretty much only thing that causes me to cry at night is my bf. No, no, no, he's not a terrible boyfriend who beats me up and calls me bad names and whatnot; he's the best thing I could ever ask for. I'm just so happy that I can't help it. In fact I think I can feel a lump in my throat right now...I dunno why I do that though. He doesn't like to see me cry, so if ever I need to I try to spare him the pain of seeing my tears flow down, but sometimes when we just have a really sweet, tender moment I just can't help it.

Wow...that was uncharacteristically deep for me to talk about so casually on the internet.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I cry when I'm really angry.

we'll never forget our yesterdays
    Its......very rare to actually see me cry. I don't think I've cried in months. o_o It takes a lot for me to cry, usually because it's not healthy for me to get angry often to the point of tears, and I tend not to feel much a lot of the time. Not to say that I'm completely apathetic, mind you, I just try to stay on the positive side and feel not much more than that, to prevent the sadness from sinking in and the tears flowing down.

I used to be sensitive but now not so much. Movies and other sad scenes can make me cry, but otherwise I'd prefer to keep it to myself. I'd turn red in the face from being upset at worst. :<

Speaking of being upset from movies and, in some cases, sad scenes in video games (*coughMysteryDungeon2cough*), I used to not be fazed by any of that crap. Now I just bawl at the sad stuff. Well, I guess. Heck, you know what? Ever since I got together with David, since then, sappy country songs ALWAYS make me cry! Wtf...?

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Hmm. I don't cry...unless it's a really sad thing. Like when my grandpa passed in Feb. Otherwise I just shut the tear factory down! Grr darn machoism.
    Just remember. Never hug an electric bug when ya go swimming.

I don't cry often. xD I'm pretty apathetic too, so sad things in games like PMD don't make me cry. I also don't cry at funerals, when someone dies, etc if it wasn't a person I knew. I'll cry for animals, especially when one of mine dies. I still haven't gotten over one who died in 2010. :\

|||||||||

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

When used at the right time and in the right context, certain songs and pieces of music can bring up some pretty melancholy emotions for me. Sure, I don't bust out in tears wailing my head off, but I still feel a ping of sadness.

PMD2's ending got to me to the point where my hands were shaking at the end. It's not very often you find a game that combines a deep storyline, meaningful dialogue, touching music, and memorable characters all come together to make an ending that leaves you feeling at least a little bit heartbroken after they've made you, the player, smile, laugh, get irritated, get hopeful, and intrigued all in one game.

I like to think of myself as one of those tougher-looking people, but deep down inside, I am actually a very sentimental person. I'm easily moved by emotions, you could say, acting on the spur of the moment kind of stuff. A lot of the people around me tend to think of me as a bit closed-off/antisocial/introvert, or just someone who keeps a neutral, set face most of the time. They'd never think of me as an emotional person, save for my closest friends. I can get a bit too sentimental over some song lines or a quote or something of that sort. Oh! And I cry over dead fictional characters xD
    URPG Stats|Author Profile|URPG Ranger|Shalour Gym Leader

..::learning through the downs; living for the ups::..