View Poll Results: What game should we use for the Communitylocke?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Red/Blue/Yellow/FireRed/LeafGreen

3 21.43%
  • Gold/Silver/Crystal/HeartGold/SoulSilver

2 14.29%
  • Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald

6 42.86%
  • Diamond/Pearl/Platinum

0 0%
  • B/W

1 7.14%
  • B2/W2

2 14.29%
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    So I've started a custom Nuzlocke challenge (only reason it's custom is for story elements I want to incorporate later on in the fanfic) with Soul Silver version, and here's my starter:

[Ren] Totodile ()
    Ability: Torrent
    Nature: Bold (+defense, -attack)
    Good perseverance (+defense)
    -Scratch
    -Leer

No I did not get her first try. I did soft restarts to get a female starter, but I have my reasons (thinking of the fanfic since I want certain things to happen for the story). Not sure if I really like the nature/characteristic combo, but I'll play for a bit and see if I'm happy with my other teammates. If I restart it I'll let you know. I'm going to try to catch some Pokemon and then start working on the fanfic if I'm happy.

~Spin

Lv 100 @ 310
    VPP | ASB | Pokémon Y Team | YouTube
    Profile Picture/Avatar art drawn by Moro-Wolf on deviantart.com

I hate to be this person that double posts, but seeing that no one has posted I decided to just post again instead of editing my last post so this is seen. I'm thinking of dropping the fanfic idea and just starting the rest of my Nuzlockes. I plan on doing Soul Silver, Platinum, Black 2, and X. All with the same trainer. If anyone is interested I'll go ahead and post my rules that I'll be following.

~Spin

Lv 100 @ 310

(nah, it's fine xD It's been really quiet here lately :o)
    Aw, I kinda hope you keep the fanfic idea--I like your writing! D: But still, there's no reason why you can't just go ahead and do all your nuzlockes before writing.

I've really been debating doing a randomizer of some sort--and maybe trying to record it. And I'm also thinking about getting Y for Nuzlocking...

...But I have yet to actually finish a Nuzlocke... xD *hasn't played Platinum in forever, Crystal's been suspended until I can catch all the Legendary Beast (cuz I've never done it before in Crystal, but I don't plan on using them)*

Has anyone here been nuzlocking X or Y?

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    I finished a blindlocke + only item heal run.

http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...ore-mode-notes!
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
    Aw, I kinda hope you keep the fanfic idea--I like your writing! D: But still, there's no reason why you can't just go ahead and do all your nuzlockes before writing.
    I think I'm going to do that. Just take notes here on what happens and then probably start writing the fanfics. That why I can still play and not feel like I have to write the fic without continuing the game.

I'm going to start a Nuzlocke with X as soon as Jaye helps me out with some trading from it first. Did a playthrough to try to get a Houndour on my Y team, but since I gave my spare 3DS to a friend for his birthday I can't trade over myself. Plus I already have a Houndour thanks to Suicune's Fire that I can breed with my Electrike so that the baby Houndour can know Thunder Fang (hopefully). So yeah.

EDIT

Here's my current team. I'd just like to note that I beat my rival with a Totodile that knew Rage (kinda noting that for myself later on). I'll post my Nuzlocke rules once I get them written out again.

Ren
    Lv. 9
    Ability: Torrent
    Nature: Bold
    Characteristic: Good perseverance
    -Scratch
    -Leer
    -Water Gun
    -Rage

Sentry
    Lv. 4
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Nature: Naive
    Characteristic: Strongly defiant
    -Scratch
    -Foresight
    -Defense Curl
    -

Shikoba
    Lv. 4
    Ability: Tangled Feet
    Nature: Lax
    Characteristic: Loves to eat
    -Tackle
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by SpinelWolf; 10-25-2013 at 08:12 PM.

~Spin

Lv 100 @ 310

I actually completed my blind Nuzlocke of X last week-ish. I only ended up losing around 6 guys or so, none of them after going through Victory Road (DAMN YOU FOCUS BLAST), so that was nice. The game on the whole was rather easy tbh and my deaths only came via me personally derping, like trying to catch an Electrode that self-destructed (RIP Sheridan the Dugtrio :( ), a Throh that knew Rock Slide and I didn't have my Lucario on me at the time (RIP Alex the Greninja, Amelia the Vivillon, and Samantha the Drifblim :( ), a certain Pokemon with Superpower and Contrary (RIP Nia the Drapion), and the above Focus Blast death (RIP Zoe the Bisharp :( ).