Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Now that we're open...

Cookies for everyone!

Thanks for coming by our spiffy new forums! As always, please be sure to read the sub-board rules and guidelines before posting and making new threads- there aren't many.

So... guess which of the PRS cast made those cookies? You get an extra cookie for guessing correctly. =P

--

On a more serious note- anything you all would like to see here in the forum? I do intend on hosting contests here and posting up some character sketches of cast members who have yet to make appearances and all... but is there anything YOU guys would like to see here?

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    Cookies for everyone!

So... guess which of the PRS cast made those cookies? You get an extra cookie for guessing correctly. =P
    I would guess Mist. She seems like the type to me. ;)

@Poke'slash

Nope- it isn't Mist! She'd burn the cookies. xD

Senior Administrator

It must be... Echo!

Alien Cookies!

5. This post has been liked by:

We should have typo contests. WHO CAN FIND THE MOST TYPOS.

Okay not really. xD But I did see a few when I caught up about half an hour ago--I should probably post them. x: MAYBE IF YOU GIVE ME THE COOKIE THAT SOMEONE IN THE CAST MADE, I WILL EXCHANGE TYPOS WITH YOU! O: My evil plot to gain a cookie shall prevail.

I love contests though. c: It would be cool to see some! 8D Even if the comics section doesn't have much activity yet. '^'

@HKim

Alien cookies... sound... AMAZING. xD But it isn't Echo.
    @Suicune's Fire

Ohdear. I know there's plenty of typos in the comic. xD Curse photoshop's lack of a spell check. Feel free to make a thread for pointing out typos. Maybe one day I'll get around to fixing them. Maybe. (And no contest for that- we all know you'd win!)

-hands Suicune a cookie-

There will be a contest next month after the hiatus begins. I haven't decided on the theme yet, though. =P

8. This post has been liked by:

Not THAT many, but a few. xD Yeah, I know, right? It's pretty basic, I'd think...oh well. XD Poor Photoshop. Maybe I will do just that! x) GO BACK THROUGH EVERY PAGE YO. I have pointed them out before but I'm unsure if you corrected them or not. Heh. (Ahahaha true! You flatter. ;D)

YAY COOKIE.

Oh nice! x) Well it is getting closer to Christmas...if you would wanna do that. x)

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Not THAT many, but a few. xD Yeah, I know, right? It's pretty basic, I'd think...oh well. XD Poor Photoshop. Maybe I will do just that! x) GO BACK THROUGH EVERY PAGE YO. I have pointed them out before but I'm unsure if you corrected them or not. Heh. (Ahahaha true! You flatter. ;D)

YAY COOKIE.

Oh nice! x) Well it is getting closer to Christmas...if you would wanna do that. x)
    I've got a fair number of typos- at least a dozen scattered about. And no, I haven't fixed the ones you pointed out in the past. I'm just that lazy. xD That and I haven't really touched my desktop much in the last two months. My new laptop doesn't have all the PSD files on it right now- I do plan to back them up here when I start transferring some of my stuff here. I'll be using both computers for the comic- but mostly my laptop since it's better for my bad shoulder/neck. My laptop doesn't have the color palette for the characters on it. I need to get that too. xD

COOKIES.

Hmm... well, if my predictions are right, the hiatus will end just after Christmas- so that'd probably be a good option! (I'm still thinking no more than one week will be cut off the hiatus. Of course, you might just change that. xD)

Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 03-27-2016 at 11:11 AM.

I should definitely put up that thread. xD I would now but I'd have to go through all of the pages and mark all of the typos...ahaha. I'll do it eventually. XD WHAT! YOU HAVEN'T?! >:C xD Maybe I'll make a heading for each chapter to make it easier for you to see them all. x) One day when I can be bothered going through them all. O: You use a colour palette? Well that's smart. xD I should probably do that when I finally start making a comic.

Touche! (Well...good to know you had faith. xD I'M THE ONLY ONE TRYING AT THIS POINT. >:C)

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I should definitely put up that thread. xD I would now but I'd have to go through all of the pages and mark all of the typos...ahaha. I'll do it eventually. XD WHAT! YOU HAVEN'T?! >:C xD Maybe I'll make a heading for each chapter to make it easier for you to see them all. x) One day when I can be bothered going through them all. O: You use a colour palette? Well that's smart. xD I should probably do that when I finally start making a comic.

Touche! (Well...good to know you had faith. xD I'M THE ONLY ONE TRYING AT THIS POINT. >:C)
    You should. And you'll find lots of typos. The lack of spell-check on Photoshop does a wonderful job at helping the typo monster sneak in errors on the comic pages. I know I've typed 'Molters' at least once in Chapter 3. A few grammar errors here and there... spelling mistakes (accidental or otherwise). I rely a lot on spell check to catch my mistakes while writing that I forget to check the comic pages at times.

And yes, I have a color palette of all the characters for the sake of consistency. I'm a bit more loose with the backgrounds though. xD I still need to get that on my laptop...

I HAVE FAITH. And yes, you are the only one trying. xD Bad people. BAD.