Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Hiatus Challenge!

Chapter Three will be ending on November 14th, 2014. After the last page is posted, Pokemon: Rising Shadows will go on a six week long hiatus before resuming updates on the first Friday of January/2015. This has been the plan since I finished the buffer for Chapter Three in August.

Doesn't that sound great? Six whole weeks with no new pages? No? You guys don't want to wait that long for Chapter Four to start? Well, of course you don't. Six weeks of nothing is no fun for anyone. So I'm going to propose a little challenge for everyone here.

From now until November 14th, for every one hundred posts made in the Rising Shadow's sub-board, I will remove an entire week off of the hiatus. All you have to do is be active and have fun in the new sub-board! No spam is allowed, of course- so don't even try that!

If for whatever reason 600 posts seems to be too easy of a goal, I'll increase the minimum per week a little to adjust- but for the time being, I think one hundred will work.

Have fun!

New Trainer
    I still think the we can do this!

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Killerat View Post
    I still think the we can do this!

I agree! Let's do what we can!

I don't know... Right now I'm predicting no more than one week will be taken out of the hiatus. At least, if the pace doesn't change.

I'll help you guys with posts- but not cause I want the hiatus to end sooner. (The sooner the hiatus is scheduled to end, the sooner I have to stop being lazy and work on pages)

Hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    I don't know... Right now I'm predicting no more than one week will be taken out of the hiatus. At least, if the pace doesn't change.

I'll help you guys with posts- but not cause I want the hiatus to end sooner. (The sooner the hiatus is scheduled to end, the sooner I have to stop being lazy and work on pages)
    I, mean, if we really try we MIGHT be able to. It WILL take a considerable amount of effort and activity (not spam), but it COULD be possible to take off a week or so...

It's on like Donkey Kong.

......I never understood that phrase.

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

Quote Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
    It's on like Donkey Kong.

......I never understood that phrase.
    I think it MAY have been created by Nintendo as a promotional phrase... DUN DUN DUUUNNNNN!!!!!!!!

NEKO FINALLY CAUGHT UP AND I WANNA BE ACTIVE IN ALL THE COMIC SUB-FORUMS SO HI. Probably no more than a week will be knocked off, but that's a start, right? ...Right?!

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I think it MAY have been created by Nintendo as a promotional phrase... DUN DUN DUUUNNNNN!!!!!!!!

NEKO FINALLY CAUGHT UP AND I WANNA BE ACTIVE IN ALL THE COMIC SUB-FORUMS SO HI. Probably no more than a week will be knocked off, but that's a start, right? ...Right?!
    Nintendo is silly.

=D Yay. It'd be awesome to see more activity in ALL THE COMICS. -shot-

But yeah... at this rate, MAYBE a week will be cut off. Maybe. There's still just over two weeks remaining, so we'll see. The last two weeks were very... very... slow.

Very silly. c:

I know right?! So far you're the most popular. ;D I hope the others get more activity too. I've read a few of them already. c:

Yeah, true. :< I wish ALL the fans from Smackjeeves would just glitch over here and discuss it all with us. xD That'd be nice. People seem less interested in forums these days. :C

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Very silly. c:

I know right?! So far you're the most popular. ;D I hope the others get more activity too. I've read a few of them already. c:

Yeah, true. :< I wish ALL the fans from Smackjeeves would just glitch over here and discuss it all with us. xD That'd be nice. People seem less interested in forums these days. :C
    Pfft, only cause I'm making an active effort to drag people here and all. xD I really want these forums to be active- it's a lot more fun to read through than the page comments since it can be on ANY topic relating to the comic- not just what's relevant to the week's update!

And yes. Smackjeeves needs to glitch over here. Now. I don't mind cutting the hiatus, but everyone has to earn it first. =P Otherwise I get a nice long break. =D