Page 81 of 240 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast
    *WANDER CLASSES UP into THUNDER BREAKER. THUNDER BREAKERS specialize in lightning and thunder based techniques, which they manipulate using a variety of methods, including incorporating the shape, nature and influence of the sea. They're excellent melee fighters, and can fight at close to fairly long range.*

paired with sivelos boys
    Spoiler:
    [3:05:24 PM] Star Platinum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6O-uRSFOrg
    dio's been evil since he drew his first breath, the speed weed claims
    [3:09:24 PM] i hate dio: as a baby
    [3:09:29 PM] i hate dio: he would verbally assault strangers
    [3:10:04 PM] Star Platinum: AS A BABY
    [3:10:13 PM] Star Platinum: HE WOULD SUPLEX HIS OWN FATHER
    [3:10:21 PM] Star Platinum: HIS ANGER AND HATRED TOWARDS HIM GAVE DIO IMMENSE STRENGTH
    [3:11:15 PM] i hate dio: as a baby
    [3:11:16 PM] i hate dio: he single-handedly took
    [3:11:21 PM] i hate dio: literally everyone
    [3:11:24 PM] i hate dio: who lived on ogre street

>tfw somebody insults your hair Sir Sivelos's Avatar
    Anybody else…?

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    *Bulbasaur classes up into a nice suit* get it .. Cause classy? :X

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Heh. I'm always one for witty puns. And the fun part is, that's actually a class. Anything can be, even "audbfviw." Maybe your charm and class stats have been increased. :0

Light Chaos: (This is really the group that is going to stop the Ragnak? A bunch of time-wasting fools… Ugh. This may not work out as planned. However, they're the most capable, in any sense)

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

*CLASSES UP into MASTER BIOMANCER. MASTER BIOMANCER is a class proficient in biomantic thaumaturgy, down to the nanotechnological and genetical level. Their magecraft easily allows them to manipulate lifeforms at will and evolve bio-structures to suit their needs. They act as a general ally buff to summoners, by genetically augmenting familiars and creatures. They thrive in biodiversity, including aquatic environments, as such, they gain 5% recovery in forested and aquatic areas with increased defenses. While they generally do not excel in close quarters combat, if the need should arise, they can forcefully adapt their physique, assuming a feral primal state in which they adopt animalistic defenses such as armored scales, sharpened sight and hearing, or even poison-spitting (and in rarer, more gifted cases, fire-breathing -- an adaptation modeled from dragons). However the amount of time spent in such a state must be controlled lest they lose their sentience and be permanently trapped in their animalistic state. MASTER BIOMANCER assumes a support role, buffing allies by genetically modifying their makeup and/or weakening enemies by creating biological dysfunctions. However intense concentration and precision is required in doing so, like that of a neurosurgeon, as one slight misalignment may cause instant regression, or even organ death. Thus, it is advised that MASTER BIOMANCERS work their enchantments on allies in controlled areas before moving out to unpredictable scenarios aka dungeons.*

Well, I don't think we have enough time to work on that. We have to hurry.

Light Chaos: And yet we're still here...

Apoph: *looks up from his armor* The Primordial has a good point. Why are we still here? Shouldn't we be inside, taking back the Voidial Drydocks from the Ragnak? Oh yes, before I forget... *APOPH summons GALLIGATH, one of his castites from his rule. GALLIGATH looks a bit angry to be back.*

Galligath: What!? Why am I...

Apoph: You are here to serve me, like before.

Galligath: And why should I?!

Apoph: I am your Sovereign. Obey. *APOPH emits a strange aura… It seems his words are laced with magic so that his servants will obey him without question. The Observers nearby bow, and Galligath, despite looking like he is doing it against his will, seems in no mood to fight APOPH's will.*

Galligath: Gurgh… Very well. *Galligath bows. If a massive snake-like demon with wings and a robotic arm can kneel, he's certainly doing it.*

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    *VELO classes up into a SKY WARRIOR. While both SKY WARRIOR and STAR MAGE are nice classes on their own, they synergize ludicrously well. SKY WARRIORS' and STAR MAGES' LIGHT-based abilities enjoy a nice overlap, which means that all of VELO'S LIGHT abilities increase mightily in strength. SKY WARRIOR also gives the otherwise-frail STAR MAGE very good bonuses to DEFENSE and some minor buffs to MOBILITY. Furthermore, SUMMONING capabilities increase, allowing VELO to SUMMON and BIND ridiculous creatures (and some sapient beings) from both the planes of SPACE and SKY.*

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

*LC sighs and glances at the entrance to the VOIDIAL DRYDOCKS. GALLIGATH has shrunken himself down so he can have a look around the ship, and APOPH is going back to polishing his armor.*

I wonder how Archie and Maxie are doing.

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    *Excellent! All have classed up! I'd keep track of that.*

*You're not actually there yet! That's why you're still on the ship, you haven't reached the Drydocks!*

*You must choose to bring Elder Souls with you. The Ragnak have gotten a recent boost from taking all three Elder Souls from the 6th Superdimension, and they may levy them against you as well, but in order to minimize risks you can bring only 2! Keep in mind, if an Elder Soul dies he/she is beyond resurrection of any sort.*

*Your choices are:*

*Markus, a master Pokemon Trainer and extremely potent Pyrokinetic. You haven't interacted with him much.*

*Storm, an excellent millitary leader and potent with the arts of Water/Wind manipulation. He usually leads on the boat.*

*Velvetine, an ancient warrior even by these standards with a fierce Charisma and skill beyond all of you. His special is that he's got a high chance of manipulating enemies to his side.*

*Pandora, a destructive and powerful master of manipulating wind, as well as a super-proficient user of the Arbitarian Fire that made the otherwise-hard LILYPAD CASTLE dungeon a cakewalk.*

*Lillith, Pandora's 'older' sister, though due to the mysterious circumstances the Elder Souls are being ressurected, she's actually younger than her younger sister is right now. Her perfume calms enemies and makes their minds open to some level of suggestion, turning over hostile enemies if they have any chance of being turned. Let it be clear that most of the Ragnak's higher ups don't have this chance.*

*Teal, a man with a relatively unknown but extremely dark past looking to atone. He belongs to the same millitary faction as Storm, or did. He's extremely intelligent and, on top of his power, knows Sorceries.*

Suits, a man with the mysterious (and powerful) ability to warp PARADOXES. You had to anger Kronos, a member of the Wraithguard, in making him your ally and sparing him. Considering your point of defense, the consequences could show themselves now. Or maybe he'll be understanding and there won't be any consequences? That's what you're hoping.*

*Gear Pesse, AKA The Bronze Elder Soul, the very first you encountered. Also one of the very few to actually exist in a manner before his true ressurection, if only as a ghost. The fact he existed up to that point might be important.*

*And last but not least, QUAKE. That's an acronym for his real name. In any case, this guy gave you hell when you met him, but he's now fully recovered, and is on your side.*

*Who will you choose? _________ and _________!*

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Hm... I think Storm would be useful here, he has great military leadership skills. And on a raid, those could come in handy. I think Velvetine would help a lot as well... If we were to turn the Ragnak's forces against them, that would help plenty. I dunno, they all seem really good... I dunno about Suits, though. The chance of those consequences seem a bit... uh... unnerving.

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler: