*Your class is now Microwave. Yes, there's a legitimate non-joke character class for that. You now have a transform ability to turn you into a (legged) avatar of entropy and heat-based destruction, with such powers as lethal flaming pizza slices, meatball cannons, kicks front-and-back, microwave ray blasts, a back-explosion to send you flying even when actual flying is disabled, and loads of other hot stuff, all befitting a PYRGICK (Fire/Smoke/Lava magic) user. Plus, relatively excellent defense and speed stats. Basically everyone here can already fly, so this class is clearly superior to what you said previously. Of course, you will have no arms, just a door, and some abilities will be limited to the Microwave form, and in this form, others are also unavailable (namely the ones that require arms). Also, don't ask how you can see, but know you can.*

*As you can tell, Seriousness was abandoned a long time ago and left to rot, BULBASAUR. On the plus side, TAZZ is no longer out to stick you brutally.*

Gear: I'd honestly go for a harder defense if I could, but that's a fairly hard defense right there.

Teal: I'd switch the healers for the casters, or the Marines. I think more firepower will make up for the healing lost, and in any case it's somewhat redundant.

*And the others basically alternate between the initial suggestion and switching Healers for Casters or Marines. Asking about which is better gets mixed responses.*