Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Hello! I'm Amber/Elecii. :~)

I gotta be honest right now - I've been debating for days on whether to actually use the account I made on here. I don't know why, I made it a while ago after hearing that PE2K is inactive, and for some reason I never used this account after I made it.

Anyway, if anyone remembers me from PE2K I was also Elecii over there. So hello. I decided to join this forum since I pretty much have nothing better to do and I've been missing PE2K recently and I know a lot of people migrated from there to here.

This is a terrible introduction and it's taking me forever to type because I keep using slang and forgetting how to actually type sentences correctly with capital letters (I blame Tumblr) so I think I need to get out of that habit. So yeah, this is my absolutely awful introduction.

ELECII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH HI I MISSED YOU AND WHERE DID YOU GO AND WHY DID YOU STAY AWAY AJSCMSLGJR;AC.SHR,;'OIAERS'G, JHAA'K

Aw! .n. You didn't want to come back? ;A; Hi. c: Ahahaha tumblr and its terrible curses! I don't use it so I've always maintained this stoic grammar form, haha. BUT WELCOME! \(^v^)/ I'm so excited to see you here!!! I hope you stay. c:

Have a wonderful day. And your intro could have been worse, dun worry. xD

XANTHE!! I MISSED YOU AHH!! I'VE BEEN SUCKED INTO THE WORLD OF YOUTUBERS AND BANDS AND THERE'S NO ESCAPING.

I've been wanting to come back but then I like completely forgot apparently (I have the worst memory) and then I remembered about PXR and I was like 'right I'm returning' but I'm not good with introductions and getting settled into places so I was debating on whether it was a good idea but yeah I decided to return. Woohoo! But yeah I'm really hoping I do stick around. uvu

HII!!!!!!!!!! GOOD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE! XD Noooo, youtubers! ;A; The woe! The horror!

Ahaha aw, well I'm glad you remembered! xD Oh good. Who cares about intros, really. xD I bet a bunch of Pe2k-goers will remember you anyway! Yay for sticking around! ^v^ HAVE FUN, OKAY?!

Hopefully some people will remember me! At least I know one person did. xD But yeah, I really hope to stick around here for a while. :~)

ELECII IT'S YOU!
    IT'S ME!
    I FORGOT WHATEVER NAME I USED LAST TIME I TALKED TO YOU!
    WE RAN ADVENTURE TOGETHER FOREVER AGO!
    /hype

AHH DM HEY! WE HAVEN'T SPOKEN IN FOREVER WOW. I was wondering whether you had an account on here! It's great to talk to you again. Woo!

*Waves*

Yay for new people. Glad you decided to come back and hang out with us.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

I remember your name! Hello.
    Completing Generation III

Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

Senior Administrator

Hi Elecii! Glad you could make your way over!

It's good to see you again!