Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    As a fellow anime addict I'd love to join this group. :) I like to rant about anime, review them and recommend them on occasion so I think it's a good group to be part of!

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

Anyone been watching and enjoying Winter 2014 Anime? Aren't we moving onto Spring 2014 now?

In Winter 2014 all I've enjoyed is Sakura Trick and Noragami, still watching last season stuff though too. Never started Mahou Sensou but I should.

Underwater recently picked Wizard Barristers up, gonna start that too.

Not a clue, man TheoreticalSelkie's Avatar
    Could I join? ;3

I'm currently watching Hunter x Hunter, Noragumi (just started the first episode), Kill La Kill, and PMMM. Not enough time to keep up with them all though DX

Moribund Warrior-Poet Lord Celebi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by かごめ View Post
    Anyone been watching and enjoying Winter 2014 Anime? Aren't we moving onto Spring 2014 now?

In Winter 2014 all I've enjoyed is Sakura Trick and Noragami, still watching last season stuff though too. Never started Mahou Sensou but I should.

Underwater recently picked Wizard Barristers up, gonna start that too.
    I'm watching an unhealthy amount of Kill la Kill right now.

NORAGAMI EP 9 GIVES YOU THE FEELS
    ALSO KILL LA KILL GETTING SO GOOD IT HURTS MY KOKORO

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

I have really been enjoying Kill la Kill. Back in December, I was marathoning that while they were on break. I decided to watch the show in chunks so that way the cliffhangers won't be so bad but now that the show is revving up and everybody on the Twitterz are talking about it on the same day as airing, I have been forced to watch it by the week now.

It is a good thing KLK is a damn great show.

EDIT: I guess I should say more then what I am loving. I use to watch One Piece weekly and trying to get back into that. Besides Kill la Kill and One Piece, I tend to watch things that I hear are good now instead of doing the weekly hot-thing of the season. Fujiko was good and well worth the buy. That was the last thing I saw before Kill la Kill.
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    Hameru is alive!

Welcome all members! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    KLK is definitely the most talked about anime this eason. It's for good reason with all tis over-the-topness, but I can't shake that feeling that it's been there already with Gurren-Lagaan, which Trigger also did.

Madoka movie is coming out in a month or so! Best animated movie of last year on BD! :D
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth

I think KLK has a different plot structure than Gurren Lagann to be honest, though the animation kinda reminds me of it. But then as my friend puts it, Gurren Lagann was escalation to the extreme while Kill La Kill gives me that vibe of being twisty as hell (though not as twisty as you, Space Dandy). ALL THE PLOT TWISTS.

The cliffhangers are killing me right now. At least the new episode comes out tomorrow on CR even though I don't watch it there.

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    I think that's a fair assessment. But then again, after watching Madoka nothing really surprises me anymore in the anime department. lol

So far it isn't super twisty in the first half of the anime. But they have ramped it up these few weeks in terms of making things go round and round, so to speak.

Space Dandy is just...weird stuff going on there. I wonder what is with weird stuff and the space theme. They seem to always come together.
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth

I'm in the process of watching Madoka and all I'm thinking is "this is definitely Urobutcher's writing". I'll have to thank Psycho-Pass and Fate / Zero for that. I've put it on hold for now because watching that right after seeing the ending to Psycho-Pass is a major downer.

Space Dandy... yeah it actually reminds me of how episodic Bebop was except it's a lot more comedic. Both animes definitely had their trippy moments (SD ep. 9 and Bebop's Mushroom Samba/Pierrot Le Fou) so I won't put it past Shinchiro to have something crazy happen in the season. There's going to be backstory in the new episode and I can hardly wait! CAT FAMILIES AHHH

Also speaking of anime, I just started watching Ace of Diamond annnnd I have more favorite characters and shippings. It's killing me! DX