Thread: Toy Story 4

Toy Story 4

Is anyone a big fan of Toy Story? I am a fairly big fan and specifically a fan of Pixar over all. Has anyone heard of the new instalment we are suppose to see in June of 2017? I like to follow movie news and well I found it a bit unsettling at first. After reading a bit about it and remembering that Pixar doesn't like to make a sequel unless the "story is better than the first" I've begun to get a bit excited about it.

What do we know already?
    • It will be a love story (romance isn't confirmed though, could be other relationships!)
    • It will start off where Toy Story 3 ended (with the toys in possession of Bonnie, the sweet little girl)
    • Rashida Jones and Will McCormack will be screenwriters
    • John Lasseter is back to direct!

What do you all think? Anyone a fan of Toy Story? :)

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

I was pretty sad after the trilogy so I'm glad they're continuing it -- so long as it doesn't just relaunch the story with a different kid similar to what they're doing with the whole Terminator series. >_<

RASHIDA JONES?! That's awesome. I love Parks and Rec. c: But this does sound interesting. Personally I preferred Toy Story 2 over 3, and the first was obviously awesome too. I agree with Sanctus in that I was a little sad after the third one. It'll be interesting to see where they head with this.

Toy Story 3 was okay, but definitely not the best one. :/

I hope we get to see Andy in the new movie...