Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

*Waves*

Welcome. I know what it's like to join the huge boards and not feel like you fit in. (Serebii) But you can have fun with us here. Seems like you're one of us old people...lol. I too played the original games and can't wait for next weekend. I'll be getting Omega Ruby.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Quote Originally Posted by SoulTrainer93 View Post
    @Trainer17 Yes very fitting lol. I'm up to the start of the Alabasta arc. I heard from a friend that it starts to get really good from there. I'm already way ahead of ya when it comes to Naruto and Bleach though.

I'm not that familiar with those other series you mentioned but I'm sure they're good too. I've always had trouble balancing multiple works of fiction at once for some reason haha.

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah Tell me about it. You're better off joining obscurity than the serebii's and PC's of the internet. Nah they're okay, I just prefer a place like this with a more tight knit community.

No sadly I haven't. I didn't have the spare cash when it came out but after I heard bad things I decided to give it a pass. I might get it on sale at some point though.

Thank you very much Sarah, I really appreciate it.
    XD I completed Naruto (well its already ended though D: ) and Bleach is really mehish... xD But yes, you should definitely give the others I suggested a try. OH AND OF COURSE, Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn :3
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

@Caite-chan *awkwardly waves back*

Thanks and yeah I guess I am on the older side of this fandom lol. I can't wait for next week either. I wasn't sure at first but I think I'll end up getting Alpha Sapphire now that Lugia appears to be an exclusive.

@Trainer17 I actually like Bleach a lot despite its flaws. And believe me I acknowledge its flaws lol. I'll add those other series to my to watch list hehe.

Hello there!
    I know exactly how you feel about huge forums. They can be entertaining but it's nice to have a place full of familiar faces to call home. Welcome to PXR. I do hope you will enjoy your time here. If you're ever bored or lonely here feel free to leave me a VM. I love to chat about Pokémon and well... almost anything else haha.

Hope to see you around <3

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

Thanks Braixen. I'm running out of things to say but I do appreciate all the warm welcomes.

6. This post has been liked by: