Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Hey! I thought multi-accounting was against the rules!
    I noticed you didn't say that to Maxie's face. Why isn't anyone complaining his expansion of dirt and rubble?

2. This post has been liked by:

Archie 

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Archie View Post
    A landlubber shouting laughable accusations and insults and accomplishing nothing?! Sounds like the Team Magma life is the life for you, matey!
    You took that quite negatively... I was complimenting your evilness. Evil people don't follow rules.

Name: Eric
    Favorite Pokemon: I can't get away with not saying Bulbasaur. But I think those fire-types are overrated.
    Do you whole-heartedly pledge to aid in of Team Aqua's virtues?: For sure!

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    You took that quite negatively... I was complimenting your evilness. Evil people don't follow rules.

Name: Eric
    Favorite Pokemon: I can't get away with not saying Bulbasaur. But I think those fire-types are overrated.
    Do you whole-heartedly pledge to aid in of Team Aqua's virtues?: For sure!
    Arr, Team Aqua is benevolent! We want to take over the world help Pokemon! But yer in, matey! Welcome! And besides, Bulbasaur need water to live, so we're all good, matey.

5. This post has been liked by:

Site Writer

Name: Akaichi/Aka/John
    Favorite Pokemon: Typhlosion, though I once had a Blastoise plush and feel rather connected to it.
    Do you whole-heartedly pledge to aid in of Team Aqua's virtues?: Oh, Captain, My Captain. *Salute*

Signature by the amazing Pokemon Trainer Sarah

YEEEEEES. Applying for a spot on this filthy crew

Name: Jennifer/Jenn.
    Favorite Pokemon: No favorite, but favorite type-is Water. Cloyster, Quagsire, Clamperl are all adored.
    Do you whole-heartedly pledge to aid in of Team Aqua's virtues?: I pledge this skin-bag full of water that I call my body to honor this team and all of its endeavors. Long live Team Aqua!

Quote Originally Posted by Akaichi View Post
    Name: Akaichi/Aka/John
    Favorite Pokemon: Typhlosion, though I once had a Blastoise plush and feel rather connected to it.
    Do you whole-heartedly pledge to aid in of Team Aqua's virtues?: Oh, Captain, My Captain. *Salute*
    Welcome aboard! Blastoise is rather awesome. It can't flood the world as greatly as the mighty Kyogre, but still. Ew...Typhlosion. As long as it stays far from here, we're cool, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
    YEEEEEES. Applying for a spot on this filthy crew

Name: Jennifer/Jenn.
    Favorite Pokemon: No favorite, but favorite type-is Water. Cloyster, Quagsire, Clamperl are all adored.
    Do you whole-heartedly pledge to aid in of Team Aqua's virtues?: I pledge this skin-bag full of water that I call my body to honor this team and all of its endeavors. Long live Team Aqua!
    Welcome aboard, lass! Water types are certainly the best, and those are some spectacular Pokemon! I look forward to working with ye.

GCEA: Deoxys Egg 023E
    (ONLY FOR GCEA Not For PXR Egg Hunt)
    Last edited by Rival Max; 04-05-2015 at 02:59 PM.

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Wait, WHO FAILED TO TELL ME MY TEAM WAS REFORMING?!

I AM THE NONEXISTENT TAZZ, TEAM AQUA CAPTAIN, AND I AM HERE TO MAKE ALL FOES OF AQUA WISH THEY DIDN'T DECIDE TO TAKE ON THE TITANS OF THE SEA!!! FOR AQUA!!!

Name: THE NONEXISTENT TAZZ!!!!!!!!!
    Favorite Pokemon: I have a favorite type of Pokemon: WATER! BUT OF COURSE!!!
    Do you whole-heartedly pledge to aid in of Team Aqua's virtues?: I don't care if I already answered this question in the affirmative already! I FIRMLY AND WHOLE-HEARTEDLY PLEDGE MY FULL SELF INTO EVERY LAST EVERYTHING TEAM AQUA HAS! BECAUSE LAND MEANS LEDGES, THE BAAAAAAAAAAAANE OF AAAAAAALLLLLLLL NONEXISTEEEEEENCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus, you guys were awesome last time.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    Wait, WHO FAILED TO TELL ME MY TEAM WAS REFORMING?!

I AM THE NONEXISTENT TAZZ, TEAM AQUA CAPTAIN, AND I AM HERE TO MAKE ALL FOES OF AQUA WISH THEY DIDN'T DECIDE TO TAKE ON THE TITANS OF THE SEA!!! FOR AQUA!!!

Name: THE NONEXISTENT TAZZ!!!!!!!!!
    Favorite Pokemon: I have a favorite type of Pokemon: WATER! BUT OF COURSE!!!
    Do you whole-heartedly pledge to aid in of Team Aqua's virtues?: I don't care if I already answered this question in the affirmative already! I FIRMLY AND WHOLE-HEARTEDLY PLEDGE MY FULL SELF INTO EVERY LAST EVERYTHING TEAM AQUA HAS! BECAUSE LAND MEANS LEDGES, THE BAAAAAAAAAAAANE OF AAAAAAALLLLLLLL NONEXISTEEEEEENCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus, you guys were awesome last time.
    Yarh, welcome aboard! Very enthusiastic, I totally dig it! And by dig, I don't mean Ground type dig, because Ground types are disgusting.

11. This post has been liked by:

That accursed Maxie, the leader of Team Aqua,
    Uhh, whoops. x]

Anyway I'm totally into Pokemon Sapphire but since in Sapphire the team against the team YOU'RE against is Magma...therefore shouldn't anyone that is getting Alpha Sapphire be teamed up with Team Magma, and anyone getting Omega Ruby teamed up with Team Aqua?

Name: Speed-X
    Favorite Pokemon: Greninja. And Sceptile. Aw heck I can't pick. Water-types ftw
    Do you whole-heartedly pledge to aid in of Team Aqua's virtues?: Aye! 8D

So is this team thing for ORAS leading up to something big and forum-wide, since we're even getting like special badges and stuff? Just wondering

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Uhh, whoops. x]

Anyway I'm totally into Pokemon Sapphire but since in Sapphire the team against the team YOU'RE against is Magma...therefore shouldn't anyone that is getting Alpha Sapphire be teamed up with Team Magma, and anyone getting Omega Ruby teamed up with Team Aqua?

Name: Speed-X
    Favorite Pokemon: Greninja. And Sceptile. Aw heck I can't pick. Water-types ftw
    Do you whole-heartedly pledge to aid in of Team Aqua's virtues?: Aye! 8D

So is this team thing for ORAS leading up to something big and forum-wide, since we're even getting like special badges and stuff? Just wondering
    An eye on this matey! Maxie must have used his dreadful devices to change my wording. Peh, that's the only technology they have, in fact! Heh, mile behind! Welcome aboard, matey! Greninja is a stupendous Pokemon, it can definitely help us rule all people and pokemon expand the sea for the benefit of all.

All will be revealed soon, matey! But first, we must work on awakening Kyogre. Informers tell me the Blue Orb has been obtained. I didn't make the same mistake last time and pick the wrong orb, so we should have FULL control over Kyogre. We need a good place to awaken it, though. Any ideas, mateys?!

14. This post has been liked by: