Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

[ORAS RELEASE] Join Team Aqua! Dive deeper! [EVENT FINISHED]

>>>TEAM AQUA HIDEOUT<<<
    (Only accessible to Team Aqua members)

Ahoy, mateys! Team Aqua has stumbled upon your forum, and we're here to recruit! Team Aqua will awaken Kyogre and help it achieve Primal Reversion, and now you can be a part of it! Team Aqua will enlarge the sea, providing new opportunities for life. The sea is the origin of life, after all!

You all seem level-headed, so of course you understand just how benevolent Team Aqua's plan is! But our wondrous plan is at stake. That accursed Maxie, the leader of Team Magma, is trying to recruit members for his ludicrous plan to expand the land! Did life originate on land? No. His plan would harm us all, and harm all of the Pokemon! The benevolent Team Aqua simply can't let this happen. We must utilize Kyogre to expand the sea and allow life to flourish!

All members will be recognized through receiving the official Aqua user badge under their avatars.

To the benefit of the sea, life, and Pokemon!

Fill out this official member registration form to join us!

Name:
    Favorite Pokemon:
    Do you whole-heartedly pledge to aid in of Team Aqua's virtues?:

Mateys
    Come aboard and expect reward!
    Admin Suicune's Fire
    Arrow-Jolteon
    Ghostwriter
    Trainer17
    XaiakuX
    Bulbasaur
    Akaichi
    3m0d0ll
    The Nonexistent Tazz
    Speed-X
    Lord Celebi
    Sir Sivelos
    Lunar Latias
    SoulTrainer93
    Prototype_623
    Salacune
    Lightning Dash
    sammy0295

Last edited by Archie; 11-20-2014 at 08:53 PM.

2. This post has been liked by:

Ay! Please accept me! >:D Nothin' like blowing those landlubbers out of the water!

Name: Grace
    Favorite Pokemon: Vaporeon, of course!
    Spoiler:

Do you whole-heartedly pledge to aid in of Team Aqua's virtues?: OF COURSE I DO, ME HARTIE! (see wat i did thar c:)

Let us conquer all who stand in our way. >8D

(Don't worry, I only write in orange font for irony purposes...otherwise it'd be blue like the deep sea!)

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Ay! Please accept me! >:D Nothin' like blowing those landlubbers out of the water!

Name: Grace
    Favorite Pokemon: Vaporeon, of course!
    Spoiler:

Do you whole-heartedly pledge to aid in of Team Aqua's virtues?: OF COURSE I DO, ME HARTIE! (see wat i did thar c:)

Let us conquer all who stand in our way. >8D

(Don't worry, I only write in orange font for irony purposes...otherwise it'd be blue like the deep sea!)
    Ah, yes, this all checks out. The "Fire" in your name obviously is being extinguished by Suicune, a Water type, so we're all good here. Welcome to Team Aqua, my admin landlubber lass!

Our current goal is to spy on Team Magma, and to make sure they don't obtain the Red or Blue Orb!

That is exactly correct! Not many seem to understand the complexity between my intricate plans for domination over fire and ground types! They are but inferior!

On it, baws. >:] May I just say, I do love your friendly spirit.

6. This post has been liked by:

Archie 

Aharhar, they are indeed inferior! Only those with intelligence and common sense can understand Team Aqua's dream. Those landlubber Team Magma stones in the mud will never succeed! To Aqua!

Heh, thanks, my admins lass. Your lovely comments are truly appreciated. I wasn't wrong choosing someone so worth of Team Aqua's PXR Admin!

Fear not, my great leader, for I am assembling a team that will take the world by storm (pun intended) and blow Magma out of the water!

No worries. :] Comments are small, but actions speak multitudes! It is only a matter of time, fair captain...

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Greetings! I'd like to join your cause! I truly do love the rain. And that Kyogre creature is majestic; truly a sight to behold. It compels me to aid in your cause.

Name: Nina
    Favorite Pokemon: Lapras
    Do you whole-heartedly pledge to aid in of Team Aqua's virtues?: It would be my greatest honor

10. This post has been liked by:

This new member is certainly a treasure to be kept in a chest of sacred value! WELCOME ABOARD, ME HARTIE! 8D What a pleasure your presence is!

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

The pleasure is all mine! :D

It just happened to be raining all day here, and I was playing a Sapphire challenge lol

Name: Ghostwriter
    Favorite Pokemon: Spheal
    Do you whole-heartedly pledge to aid in of Team Aqua's virtues?: I'll use Water Pledge.

14. This post has been liked by: