Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    *is about to start on his entry*
    *finally*

Sorry for the silence lately, guys. I dislike typing on mobile phones and only did so for a few select threads and places while I was on vacation. I did not forget about the contest.

Since I know the holidays are a busy time for most, I'll be further extending the deadline until the end of January.

Update...

Well, I doubt there are any more entires coming in. So I might go ahead and close the contest this week. Didn't think it'd go as badly as it did. This will certainly be the last time I hold a PRS contest. I spent more time setting up this thread than I will judging entires. It looks like everyone who entered will be getting a prize. Fan-favorite award will be removed since we don't have enough entires to fill that.

Neko, I'm so sorry I didn't enter this time. D: I feel so bad. It was a glorious idea. I don't know why there weren't many participants. :< Could be to do with the busy month. =/ I actually didn't realise it would continue till the end of this month so I could still get something in... >:3

Again, sorry. :[ And congrats to the participants/winners. xD

@Suicune's Fire

It's alright. It's my fault this went so badly. Either the theme was terrible or I just overestimated how many people would take interest in a PRS-themed contest with terrible prizes. I have a bad habit of getting too excited over things that ultimately turn into huge fiascos. Well, with more prizes than there were entries, at least I can cut one of the prizes and use that time for the ones that entered.

The contest will officially be closed tomorrow just after midnight.

Your fault? xD I don't think it's your fault that people are busy! Don't blame yourself for it, Neko. :< I mean, take a look at the Christmas contest we held here. How many entries were there? Barely any. It's not just your contest that didn't work out so well. D:

Okay. :< *tries to give you comfort hug*

@Suicune's Fire

But it's my fault for failing to plan this properly. I figured most of November and a chunk of January would help with the holiday business, but I was clearly wrong with that assumption. Now that school has started back up for most, I don't think there will be more entries.

---

Anyway, contest is officially closed to entries. I'll judge in about an hour or two. The 'Fan Favorite' award/prize will be removed due to insufficient number of entries (everyone still gets a prize.) Check the Info/Entries thread for the winners announcement later tonight.