Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[ORAS Aqua] Favorite Water Type

As pirates ye be, you must have a favorite Water type Pokemon to carry ye from sea to sea. What it be? As for me, Sharpedo be a trusty comrade. So speedy, those Magma suckers won't even see it coming! It's Mega Evolution even amplifies its astounding power! Arrrr mateys, I'm gettin' chills just thinkin' 'bout it.

Kyogre is obviously a favorite too, can't forget our blubbery overlord. It's key to taking of the world ruthlessly aiding in our benevolent plan!

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Lapras

Perfect mix of cuteness and elegance, and still being a competent fighter. It may not resist fire attacks, but it's defenses are high enough that that doesn't even matter; it can still tank the hit really well!

99% of Water-types are my favorite. Only one I dislike is Barbaracle and that's because it's design is ridiculous. They're so bulky yet elegant in the water, with many resistances and awesome STAB moves. Water-types are simply the best! Some of my favorites are Cloyster, Clamperl, Azumarill, Quagsire, Sealeo, and Lombre/Ludicolo.

Favorite Water-type by far is Greninja, and to an extension Froakie and Frogadier. I MEAN COME ON FROAKIE IS SO CUTE HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE IT. Same with Mudkip and Oshawott.

Aw heck, I love all the Water starters. For one, they're adorable, and two, pretty much all of them kick ****...maybe with the exception of Empoleon. Prinplup becomes weak to Infernape after it evolves. :| And Torterra.

And Vaporeon of first. Legit, favorite Eeveelution. It's got really good HP and Special Attack stats, plus its movepool is pretty versatile, I'd say

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I like Froakie, Mudkip, and Stunfisk! :D

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Water is one of my favourite types next to Ice. Notable favourites would be Lanturn, Jellicent, Starmie, Floatzel, Walrein, and Greninja.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    and Stunfisk
    You're full of them jokes, huh?

I have reveled in the glory and majesty of Kyogre for years. The Lord of the Ocean is a catchy title. It will be an honor for the Lord of Awesome to meet it in the coming days.

If we look past there, I look to Swampert, who will undoubtedly be my starter in the game. Mighty and fearless as the ocean itself. I look also to Gyarados, Tentacruel and Sharpedo. All as savage and unforgiving as a maelstrom. Finally there is the first Water Type that I ever found "Awesome." The first to ever be unfazed by a bolt of electricity, yet weakened heavily by a leaf storm. Quagsire will always hold a special place in my heart.

Of course.. ALL Water Pokémon are majestic and incredible in their own unique way.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Moribund Warrior-Poet Lord Celebi's Avatar
    There's a Starman waiting in the sky!
    He'd like to come and meet us, but he thinks he'd blow our minds.
    There's a Starman waiting in the sky!
    He's told us not to blow it 'cause he knows it's all worthwhile.

9. This post has been liked by:

>tfw somebody insults your hair Sir Sivelos's Avatar
    My favorite Water type is Kingdra. He's a jack of all stats, which can provide for some versatility if set up right. His Sniper + Scope Lens + Focus Energy combo is DEVASTATING, and a favorite of mine. My Kingdra, Triton, will always hold a place as one of my favorite Water types. =w=

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

Aside from our saviour Kyogre, the other legend, Suicune, is my favourite water type, followed closely by swampert. >:3