Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Art Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
    Got a little comparison art of my first roleplay character here ^^

This was drawn in 2007, the year after I joined PE2K. I was 13-

[picture]

And this was drawn the day before yesterday. It's the same character c:

[picture]
    Holy fiddlesticks!!! It's posts like these that inspire me to keep practicing drawing, even if it's a little doodle on my notebook a day. Dat improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Scott
    Honestly, I always thought this was an army RP with 'Marines' spelled wrong XDXDXD.
    GCEA Stats
    VPPK: Misdreavus@312
    Paired with the lovely Tombi!

O: Wow, I love it a lot. I can't believe how much a few years can do! 8D Well, five, but still. xD That's crazy awesome! ^^ Well done. Kyosan looks mad. XDDD

~SF.

Man, I wish I could art like that xD

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

Quote Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
    XDDD I think a lot of people wish they could art like that. xD

~SF.

Got a little comparison art of my first roleplay character here ^^

And this was drawn the day before yesterday. It's the same character c:

Well, it's definitely a massive improvement. Your anatomy is practically flawless for both Kyosan and Nyumai. The only issue I have with it is her forehead is kinda big. To me it, doesn't look right. like even if the hair line was just a little lower, it wouldn't bother me. I mean no offense, though. You're wicked talented. Way better than I am by a long shot. But you know I'm not going to hold back when it comes to art, because I wouldn't have someone go easy on me.

I have made some new banners for the podcast featuring some Gaia-style sprites.

What do you guys think?
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Actually yeah, I agree with Caleb. xD I wasn't sure if the forehead was meant to be big or not though.

I love the userbars. XD They're awesome. I have to find space in my sig, haha.

~SF.

[FONT=Tahoma]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaby View Post
    Holy fiddlesticks!!! It's posts like these that inspire me to keep practicing drawing, even if it's a little doodle on my notebook a day. Dat improvement.
    ashdja thank you bby uou

[QUOTE=Suicune's Fire;26077][COLOR="#FF6C00"]O: Wow, I love it a lot. I can't believe how much a few years can do! 8D Well, five, but still. xD That's crazy awesome! ^^ Well done. Kyosan looks mad. XDDD
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaby View Post
    ashdja thank you bby uou

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    O: Wow, I love it a lot. I can't believe how much a few years can do! 8D Well, five, but still. xD That's crazy awesome! ^^ Well done. Kyosan looks mad. XDDD

~SF.
    Thanks so much Xanthe <3 Haha, Kyosan is aaaalways mad. He's easily the most consistent character I've had- as in, he hasn't changed at all since I created him. x3

Quote Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
    Aww ;o; Practice practice practiiiiice

Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    Well, it's definitely a massive improvement. Your anatomy is practically flawless for both Kyosan and Nyumai. The only issue I have with it is her forehead is kinda big. To me it, doesn't look right. like even if the hair line was just a little lower, it wouldn't bother me. I mean no offense, though. You're wicked talented. Way better than I am by a long shot. But you know I'm not going to hold back when it comes to art, because I wouldn't have someone go easy on me.

I have made some new banners for the podcast featuring some Gaia-style sprites.

What do you guys think?
    Very true, the forehead is too big. xD I'll adjust it! :3 Thank u :3

Oooh, I like them. Yourself and Xanthe I'm guessing? :D
    ᴀм мᴀɴ ᴅᴀʀтнᴏɴ, ᴀ ʟιɴɴᴏɴ ɴυ ɢᴀʟᴀᴅ нᴇɴ ғιʀᴇв?//

ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ\\ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ɪ ʟɪɴɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ sɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜɪs ғᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ʟɪɢʜᴛ?

Thanks so much Xanthe <3 Haha, Kyosan is aaaalways mad. He's easily the most consistent character I've had- as in, he hasn't changed at all since I created him. x3

Oooh, I like them. Yourself and Xanthe I'm guessing? :D
    (Note: the formatting doesn't work when you highlight the whole post; you have to format everything you say individually between posts. -_- Which is a bi*ch.)

No worries. <3 Ahaha, that's funny. XD I remember reading about him in that story of yours. I also remember an espeon, and an ampharos, and an evil crawdaunt. I don't remember much more than that though. XD I remember one of them was called Rose, too. And there was maybe a shiftry. And maybe there was a vulpix, and it was her that was called Rose. I dunno. XD Random images are returning to me.

And yes, that's me and Caleb. xD

Anywho, I drew this mudkip which may or may not be for GCEA:

~SF.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    (Note: the formatting doesn't work when you highlight the whole post; you have to format everything you say individually between posts. -_- Which is a bi*ch.)

No worries. <3 Ahaha, that's funny. XD I remember reading about him in that story of yours. I also remember an espeon, and an ampharos, and an evil crawdaunt. I don't remember much more than that though. XD I remember one of them was called Rose, too. And there was maybe a shiftry. And maybe there was a vulpix, and it was her that was called Rose. I dunno. XD Random images are returning to me.

And yes, that's me and Caleb. xD

Anywho, I drew this mudkip which may or may not be for GCEA:

~SF.
    Yeaaaaaaaaaah just noticed that. Curses. CURSES I SAY.

Yup, that was Incarnate :3 Rose was the Vulpix. There was Niall the Shiftry, Grey the Luxio, Kyosan the Umbreon, Dusk the Espeon... and I forget the Ampharos' name D: The Crawdaunt was Memphis :3

Awww, that Mudkip is adorable! I love the shading and the simple little background. I think his cheek fin things are a little short? But other than that it's perf <3
    ᴀм мᴀɴ ᴅᴀʀтнᴏɴ, ᴀ ʟιɴɴᴏɴ ɴυ ɢᴀʟᴀᴅ нᴇɴ ғιʀᴇв?//

ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ\\ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ɪ ʟɪɴɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ sɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜɪs ғᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ʟɪɢʜᴛ?

Yeaaaaaaaaaah just noticed that. Curses. CURSES I SAY.

Yup, that was Incarnate :3 Rose was the Vulpix. There was Niall the Shiftry, Grey the Luxio, Kyosan the Umbreon, Dusk the Espeon... and I forget the Ampharos' name D: The Crawdaunt was Memphis :3

Awww, that Mudkip is adorable! I love the shading and the simple little background. I think his cheek fin things are a little short? But other than that it's perf <3
    Yep. >:C I asked Sarah about it so hopefully she can do something to fix it.

WOOOO memory powah! >:D And I think the ampharos had a nice name...and she was really friendly/helpful?

Thanks! 8D Haha, that's true. I think I was going for a perspective effect but had no idea how to do it so they ended up looking really short. xDD

~SF.