[Monthly Contests] Contest central

Banner unfinished, will be added once finished

Hello and welcome to Contest Central. Here you will find all the links to the current and past contests and this is where you can discuss anything to do with the contests. However, if you wish to sign up for a judge position, you must sign up in the Judge sign up thread and if you wish to submit a suggestion for a future theme, you must post it in the Themes thread. This is so this thread is not cluttered with submissions that it diluted the actual discussion. This does not mean that you can not discuss the themes, they will only be taken forward with a final submission.

Here you may post suggestions about how to improve the current system we have for the monthly contests and you may ask any questions about it, but be sure you mention me or @Braixen in your comment so we can find what you have put quickly and easily.

We must still establish some rules here so it stay a helpful and friendly environment. These simple rules are:
    1. Abide by all PXR forum rules
    2. No complaining about the contests and any outcomes. If you are unhappy with the outcome of any contest, you may notify me in a PM.
    3. No spam of any kind, no matter the reason.
    4. Criticism will be tolerated and welcomed but only if it is constructive and helpful to the improvement of this system.

Now, how do the contests work? well.
    The contests shall start: 5th of each month
    The submission period will end: 19th of each month
    The judging period and contest will end: 26th of each month.
    On the 26th of each month (excluding november due to christmas contest in december), a poll will be set up choosing 5 themes suggested to us. These 5 will then be voted for by you. The poll will end on the 1st of each month and the winner will be the next theme. Along with this, I judge selection period will start. On the 21st, submissions for judge places will open and they will close on the 28th of each month two judges will be picked on the 1st ready for the contest.

This Month's contest (December):

What is the contest theme: Christmas
    What stage is it in: Submission stage
    Results Thread: n/a

Contest archive:
    Contest: Christmas
    Month:
    December
    Contest thread

Results thread:
    n/a

Other links:
    Theme submission thread
    Judge Application thread
    (Links will be added once they are created)

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

2. This post has been liked by:

Fantastic idea for a discussion thread and a main hub for art contests. :] Nice! 8D I think this will definitely suffice for a discussion area for any and all contests happening. :]