Thread: Herro ^3^

Herro ^3^

Herro dere! I'm Salacune, obviously ^///^ I joined this site bc I thought it looked cool, amd it turns out, it is~<3 Anyways, I guess I should tell some things about myself shouldn't I? xD Welp, here we go I guess~

I guess we can start off by me allowing you to call me Sala! Or my real name, Tarra. My favorite color is purple and blue, and I love the pokemon Hydreigon~ I also think Deino is a cutie <3 x/////x Let's see, I am currently a Cbox Moderator for a Pokemon site called TPM, also known as The Pokemon Moon Rpg. So, if you have any questions for me, like if you're a member, feel free to ask any questions! I am a digital artist, I sing, write, roleplay... pretty much everything! Anywho, I guess that's all I can come up with as of now, thanks for reading and it's nice to meet you! BaiBai!

Friend Code: 5129-3924-5469

Message me yours so I can add you too!

Hello! 8D Yes it is indeed awesome.

Welcome, Sala! Or Tarra! I love purple. AND WOW YOU ARE OF TEAM AQUA. I approve. WELCOME, FELLOW PIRATE. >:3 You sound very creative, too! 8D You fit right at home. :]

Thank chu very much! ^////^ I can be quite creative when I need to be x3 Also, ayye! Fellow pirate o3o Also, congrats on the promotion! Even tho I just got here :3 -fits right at home-

Friend Code: 5129-3924-5469

Message me yours so I can add you too!

That's great to hear! :D If you've got anything you want to show off, don't hesitate to post it. :] Heh. Aw thank you! :D

*Waves*

I'd be nicer but you had to go and join that Team Aqua. Not cool at all. But other than that welcome. :D
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Um yes it is super cool. Like the ocean. HAH!

Hello and welcome!
    Purple is also my favourite colour so we have that in common - as well as a love of Pokémon. Not to mention I also consider myself a digital artist. I would love to see you share some of your art in the Artist Easel section. I moderate there so please let me know if you ever have any questions or comments about the section.

If you're ever lonesome shoot me a VM or PM! I am a chatty cathy for sure. Enjoy your time here.
    <3 Braixen

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max