Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    It's not ANY item that was IN Gen 3 either, on top of everything else.

Like, having something with four letters that repeat twice, you'd think it would be quickly and easily found, right? NOPE!

Is my anagram deceptively hard or am I just missing something terribly obvious? I'm losing my patience over this either way.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

You can do it, Tazz! I BERIEVE IN YU

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

3. This post has been liked by:

:C Wish we could help! Although I don't even want to attempt to solve yours because I had trouble with mine, which was apparently not hard. xD

Tried using an anagram finding website?

Yeah, I can't solve this one. I cannot. I'll lose sleep over it I'm so frustrated and I have other stuff to do that's far more important than the world's hardest Anagram.

WHAT DOES IT EVEN MEAN?!

Just try to take a nice long break, okay? Obviously you won't be able to solve it when you're this frustrated

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    I have almost literally crossed off the whole of Hoenn in trying to solve that one Anagram. No Pokemon WHATSOEVER (too long, no M), not any character minor or major, not any berries, not any Hoenn-local TM, no city or town in either English or Japanese, or any other location in English either, no abilities or moves that originated in gen 3...Augh!
    You said that there was nothing that originated in gen 3... But we're focusing on ORAS, right? So could it be something related to the new games? I was looking at Megas for mine or new locations or something... I don't know. xc I hope you get it though!

I hope this doesn't count as helping. .-.

Also yeah...breaking sounds like an idea. xD Maybe it'll come to you later. I had to break from mine!

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Geez guys. Sorry for being off all day. Just now logged in and discovered I have an anagram to solve... too bad I suck at anagrams...

DESOLATE LAND! IT'S DESOLATE LAND!

I am so happy I happened to look up Groudon's Bulbapedia Page now. I would not have gotten that otherwise. On the other hand, I was hoping to play it as unspoiled as possible, and this whole craziness has spoiled me pretty much the whole way.

For some reason, though, an actual Anagram Solver couldn't solve it.

10. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
    Geez guys. Sorry for being off all day. Just now logged in and discovered I have an anagram to solve... too bad I suck at anagrams...
    I do too, don't worry. xD Well...good luck. Took me ages and poor Tazz has a hard one. ;~;

EDIT: OH MY GOSH TAZZ THAT'S GREAT! 8D Aw... xD Well it comes out shortly anyway, so I suppose all the spoilers spoiled in a day or so anyway...lel. BUT GOOD JOB! I think we're closer to everyone finishing! 8D

>tfw somebody insults your hair Sir Sivelos's Avatar
    You're not the only one. I had trouble with mine, despite how simple it is compared to the others'.

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler: