The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Pokemon Antarsia (Setup) (PG-13)

Pokemon Antarsia

Plot
    Spoiler:

I remember the days when the world was filled with ignorance. Ten year olds would set out on happy journeys, battling gym leaders with dreams of becoming the best of the best. I was one of those people. I spent my days training to be the first dark type Gym Leader and spent my nights writing stories. Those were the good old days. But those days are gone. And I don't think they're coming back. They made sure of that. Now we have had our eyes opened and all we can wish is to have them closed once more.

The sweet old Pokemon world we all know and love once existed, but every since the rise of Team Xeta, that world has been lost. One by one regions fell, the Gym Leaders and Elite Four members quickly overpowered. Citizens were all captured and put in various camps across the regions, forced to work physical labor to support the rulers of Team Xeta. Rebellions quickly rose in the beginning, but the execution of the Champions of each region made sure these uprising quickly ceased.

The day those of us in the Ecruteak camp were excused from work, we knew something was wrong. Terribly wrong. Rumors had spread that there had been uprisings in the Blackthorn camp but we all just assumed that's what they were, rumors. As soon as the screens turned on, we knew that those rumors had to be true. My eyes widened with terror and my hands curled into fists as fury began to pump through my blood. Before us on the screens was our beloved champion, Lance. For a long time we had held out hope, hope that he had escaped when the Elite Four had fallen. That hope was now crushed underneath the boots of Team Xeta. He looked terrible, his hair unkept and covered in dried blood. A red bandage was over his left eye and his right eye was swollen beyond recognition. Bruises and various markings had defaced our leader. I could barely recognize my own father. Then it came. As quickly as he had appeared, a gun shot echoed from the speakers on the screens and the life left Lance's eyes. Blood trickled from his lips, now permanently in a hopeful smile. I felt hot tears coat my cheeks and my knees gave out from underneath me. I couldn't hold back my sobs, our leader… my father… was no longer among the living.

It has been three years since that time and slowly words of rebellion have begun to circle through the camps once again. Most are executed, but a group in one camp, the Ecruteak Camp, has refused to lose hope and refuses to be caught. They want Team Xeta to pay for what they have done, and they won't stop until they have vengeance. They cry out one word: Antarsia.

Rules
    Spoiler:

1. Overall I am a pretty lax roleplayer. I am not strict with procedure so if you're a beginner or an expert you are welcome. I am still a learner too so please take this as a learning experience and feel free to stick to beginner procedure if you want to. I care not.
    2. Please no god-modding, mini-moding, power-playing, etc. Don't control other characters that aren't yours without permission from other people and don't overpower your players. They can have strong Pokemon but don't make them unbeatable.
    3. Please have good spelling and grammar. I know this sounds like nagging and I understand that there are typos and autocorrect sometimes. That is ok. If you type like the example below, you will be booted. What I don't want is this:
    Ex. Te pukoman did a b4cfip.
    4. Please keep romance, cursing, and gore to a PG-13 rating. This will be a somewhat violent roleplay with whippings and death, but we don't need all the details. I don't want to know what you did with someone's organs after you gut them like a fish. Also, if two characters are in a relationship and they feel like cementing it, I doubt any of us want the details so just fade or don't do it all. And as the site rules say, cursing or swearing is ok on occasion. What I don't want is a curse word every other post. Or like every other word in a post being a curse word. That's over doing it and will stretch the PG-13 rating.
    5. As I stated above this will be a PG-13 rated roleplay so please try to keep it that way.
    6. There's no maximum or minimum on characters. If you want to control an NPC or someone please let me know beforehand. Unless I have something planned for the NPC I'll let you use them.
    7. If you have any plot twists or plans in mind feel free to send me a message with your idea. I'm always open to new ideas and I don't bite too hard.
    8. OOC comments are recommended to stay here but you can make OOC comments in the actual RP thread if you want to like so:
    Ex. (Ha Jim is so sarcastic).
    Bob walked to the store. "Hello Kim."
    9. Please remove the password when you are accepted.
    10. We will start in the Ecruteak Camp in Johto but we will move as the story goes along.
    11. Please follow all site rules and the password is click

Bonus:
    If you can't draw like me, click the link below for a pokemon trainer maker!
    click here

Forms
    Spoiler:

Name-
    Gender-
    Age-
    Occupation (Trainer, Ranger, Coordinator, Breeder, evil team member, etc.)-
    Personality-
    Appearance (picture or description)-
    Bio/History (what happened to your trainer up to this point)-
    Pokemon (all or some)-
    Relationships (romantic or family)-
    Other (additional information)-
    Password-

Spoiler:

Name- Sloane Jackson
    Gender- female
    Age- 19
    Occupation- Trainer/ Gym Leader in-training
    Personality- Sloane is an optimist, suffers from ADHD, and can't hold her tongue. She's known to be a kind soul, willing to help others and hates almost no one. Almost no one. Her hatred for Team Xeta is like the fires of Hell, always burning brightly and growing stronger with each new dead soul. Forced to mine in the Ecruteak Camp, Sloane is often whipped for her lack of stamina in her left knee due to an injury when she was 14, two years before the take over. This has caused a rebellious streak to grow inside of her, the seed planted when she watched her father be shot on live television in the camp. Sloane considers her Pokemon the only beings she can trust, so it make take her a bit to rely on someone if she doesn't have to.
    Appearance-
    Bio/History- Sloane was left in the care of the kimono girls in Ecruteak city by her father, the champion at the time. Her mother had died in birth and Lance did not wish for Sloane to be raised in the way of the dragon, knowing she would be pressured to be the heir to either he or Clair. Not wishing for his daughter to have to experience what he knew Clair had gone through, he left her in Ecruteak City. Sloane grew up in the orphanage that the kimono women ran, but despite their best attempts, she was never adopted. Her positive and lacking focus personality on top of her love for writing made her undesirable to the ones in Ecruteak city. Sloane knew she was never going to be adopted, so she longed for the day she turned ten, when she would receive an egg from the kimono women and be able to start on her own journey. However, while she waited, Sloane often visited the scroll library next door. Filled with books and scrolls of stories of all kinds, Sloane found it a great place to spend her time either reading or writing. The owner, an elderly man named Arthur Jackson, loved her presence in his store. He promised that when he died, he would leave the place to her, as compensation for his inability to adopt her. The day for Sloane to leave came quickly and when Sloane touched her egg, it began to glow in response to her touch. It shook then hatched, a shiny make Eevee in her arms. Sloane began to cry tears of joy, deciding to name her new partner Excalibur. They departed Ecruteak City the next day, but not before Sloane took the last name Jackson, a momenta to her closest friend, the library owner. She travelled through Johto, beating the league with ease. It wasn't long before she faced Lance and confronted him about her past. For long time she had hated the man, convinced he had abandoned her. However, after visiting Blackthorn City and when Lance gave his explanation, she realized he left her there out of love. Sloane forgave him and won the league, giving Lance back the title of Champion before heading to other regions. Sloane soon bested all the leagues, becoming known for her battling skills, which made her a target. Six years after she left, Sloane returned to Ecruteak City and visited her orphanage. All was well, but to her great sadness, she found out Arthur, the library owner, had fallen ill. She visited him and he died while holding her hand. The library was now hers according to his will. That's when Team Xeta struck. One by one the regions fell and all trainers were put in camps. When they attacked Ecruteak, Sloane was one of the people on the first lines and one of the last people to stop fighting. Even as Ecruteak went up in flames, Sloane refused to surrender until the scroll library caught fire. As the building and all within was reduced to ash, Sloane felt all the fight leave her body. She was shocked by a thunder bolt from one of Team Xeta's Pokemon and everything went black. When she awoke, she and all her Pokemon were in a prison underneath the ruins of Bell Tower. She and her fellow prisoners were forced to mine the ores from underneath the city, and at first many resisted. Sloane felt anger replace her depression as she watched people be whipped, and soon she found herself on the whipping post herself. These fights didn't stop until Lance was shot and killed. For three years that subdued the camp, but Sloane, now nineteen, has had her rage building all this time, and now she's ready to fight. Revenge is calling her and Sloane wants to answer.
    Pokemon- Excalibur (Shiny Umbreon), Nuz (Shiftry), Elissa (Houndoom), Hermes (Greninja), Noble (Honchkrow), Alicorn (Absol), Sazandora (Hydreigon), Secret (Zorua), Sobek Iret (Krookodile), Hunter (Mightyena), Dihedeu (Zwellious), Drapion (Drapion), Zoroark (Shiny Zoroark), Zoroark (Zoroark), Special (Shiny Gyarados), Raggedy (Scrafty), Rex (Tyrantiar), Y (Yvetal), Darkrai (Darkrai), Bast Hedj (Liepard), Lancelot (Weavile), Esther (Umbreon), Eupryhle (Sableye), Pierce (Bisharp), Mandy (Mandibuzz), Slike (Malamar), Jaws (Sharpedo), Star (Crawdaunt), Scarecrow (Cacturne), Kazu (Skunktank), Rocky (Pangoro), Soul (Spiritomb), Sand (Sandile), Sky (Zorua)
    Relationships- Lance Draco (dead father), open for romance
    Other- special trainer class called Moonlight Writer, specializes in dark types
    Password- nice try

All are welcome so please come and join!

Who doesn't love Rock Lee wizardpendragon's Avatar
    Name- Farrah Lawson
    Gender- Female
    Age- 18
    Occupation- Trainer, Coordinator

Personality- Farrah is a goofball with a kind heart. A highly curious individual, she often questions everything-- even if her questions are dumb and outrageous. This blonde isn't a shy one, as she'll often try to befriend everyone that she meets. Upon meeting someone considered "evil," she'll take on a superhero complex, act dramatically (as though the world is ending) and try to make things right. She speaks ecstatically, which makes it appear as though she is yelling. This angers those who oversee her in the camp of Ecruteak, and often is she punished for it. However, this doesn't stop her spirit from shining bright.

Bio/History- Farrah had quite a normal, happy childhood. Her father was an overweight baker, jolly as the Santa Claus and goofy as Goofy himself. Her mother was a woman who merely laughed at her husband's silliness as she stayed home to tend to their 6 children. How they managed to live off of his salary, only the Gods knew. Until she was 13, Farrah lived at home, playing with the Dratini that her father had given her, Dennis.

Upon reaching the age of 13, Farrah would leave her hometown of Olivine, traveling to far-off regions to participate in Pokčmon contests with her teeny Dratini, Dennis. Of course, being an oblivious and ignorant beginner, she would not win her first, second, third, fourth OR fifth competitions. Upon finally winning, she would be gifted a male Eevee which she named Gabriel. Raising it with love and affection, Gabriel would later evolve into a Sylveon.

As time went on, the young goofball would grow skilled at coordinating, winning various competitions across the region. Along the way would her Pokčmon team grow, each member fit with beautiful and powerful movesets. But at the age of 17 she would tire of such a life-- of the fame and fans that would follow her about as she dazzled the crowd in contest halls. Farrah would decide to return to her home in Johto. But oh, the terror she would find upon returning!

Team Xeta had taken over, and the young coordinator was in no shape to fight them off. She may be incredible in a contest, but she wasn't as great as a trainer. Her Pokemon moved with grace and beauty, never used to attacking to truly injure another. They would fall with ease, and the distraught coordinator would fall at their will. Placed in a mining camp in Ecruteak, her life would be the same, day after day, for the next year.

Pokemon- Dennis (Dragonite), Gabriel (Sylveon), Effie (shiny Ampharos), Gooey (Goomy), Lumi (Chandelure), Triton (Prinplup).

Relationships- (romantic or family)- Father (Perry), Mother (Nancy)

Other- Easily distracted.

Appearance-
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by wizardpendragon; 12-15-2014 at 07:47 PM.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Sorry! I Didn't see this until just now. ^^; I apologize for that.

Everything checks out so accepted and please remove the password upon seeing this post. Hopefully other people will join up soon as well.