Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello Everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    Welcome to PxR fellow Pokefan! :D I'm sure you've got a lot on your mind right now with the forum big and all, but don't hesitate to drop me a Visitor Message or a PM if you have any questions!

IM A OMEGARUBY FAN AS WELL :D
    Omg YES!!! Omega Ruby is amazing!!! I am loving Mega Altaria and Mega Camerupt! Such power, such beauty, SUCH DESTRUCTION!!!! :D lol

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Welcome! I'm new just like you so I guess us newbies are in this together!

3. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Welcome! I'm new just like you so I guess us newbies are in this together!
    Im gonna add you as a friend! :) My friend code is in my profile bio! :)

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

When I'm ungrounded and get my DS back I'll be sure to add you on the 3ds system.

6. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    When I'm ungrounded and get my DS back I'll be sure to add you on the 3ds system.
    Sounds good! :)

Welcome to the forum! Please let me know if you ever have any questions, or leave me a VM/PM if you're bored and want to chat! I shall try and remember to add you as a friend and leave you my friend code when I have my 3DS out next. I have AS but I am lagging behind haha, I got it release day and have only gotten the third badge.

Anyway! Enjoy your time here. :)

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

Welcome to the forum! If you like Omega Ruby, there's an entire section for ORAS, so feel free to post there. Mega Altaria is one of my favorites as well! It's so cute, yet so lethal!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send a VM to me or any other staff/friendly member, we'd be more than happy to help! Enjoy the forums! :)

|||||||||

Helllooooooo and welcome! 8D I thought the Magma logo in your avatar was that guy's wings for a moment! Ahahaha. Nice to have you here. :] I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Great to see you signed up to the Secret Santa too! :D I hope everyone does!

11. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by MagmaGrunt_1991 View Post
    Omg YES!!! Omega Ruby is amazing!!! I am loving Mega Altaria and Mega Camerupt! Such power, such beauty, SUCH DESTRUCTION!!!! :D lol
    Mega Camerupt is big ol' cute lil huggable yak. I can tell you that xD Also, prowl around the ORAS forum right http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...Alpha-Sapphire! There are pretty good topics going on there atm which might perk your interest or help you run through the game should you face any difficulty :D
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -