Page 20 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post

Doing a theme of the week for a discord server. This week's pokémon was Minior. The owner said it would be difficult to do for fusions so I set out to prove her wrong! I think I succeeded!

Minislash the Meteor Sword Pokémon
    Ghost/Rock
    Cladmore Form entry: "Legend states this pokémon spawned after an ancient warrior burial ground was struck with large amounts of radiation, causing a mutation in the nanoparticles of the swords that guarded each grave. They have sworn revenge against those that killed their masters and it is not uncommon to see their blades stained with blood."
    Cosmor Form entry: "Said to have a connection to space, they are more likely to appear during a meteor shower. Its shield is thought to be made of the remains of a meteor and is boasted to be completely impenetrable."
    Looks great! You're certainly improving! Loving the little pokedex entry to go along with it! =D

2. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    Looks great! You're certainly improving! Loving the little pokedex entry to go along with it! =D
    Thank you! Glad to hear it from someone else since half the time I'm never sure myself. And the pokedex entry was so much fun to write. I went and looked over all the entries for Aegislash, Honedge, Doublade, and Minior to come up with those. Hope to do it again next fusion.

So the Pokémon of the Week in Neko's Discord server was Carvanha and as some of you may recall, a while back I did a deathlocke and for a short time had a ground type Carvanha named Jaws. Well, seeing as I have wanted to do a "draw this again" meme for quite some type, I seized the opportunity to see if I made any improvement.

Definitely can see some improvement over the course of the year. Learned not to use notebook paper for drawings for one. Also moved away from using Japanese characters in my drawings which is nice. Overall I think it looks loads better.

Here's the full size picture for those who want to see it. Overall had a lot of fun with its design. Ground types are known for having claws or muscles from what I could tell so I gave Carvanha claws and longer fins. It is actually now strong enough to carry itself around on its hands like a Geodude so that's cool. Bones also seemed to be a theme with Ground types so I made its top fins into a boney style partially because it looks cool but also because its a Piranha which are notorious for leaving skeletons everywhere. Also added whiskers like that of Barboarch and Whiscash because I thought it would be a nice touch. The star that is normally on Carvanha's chest has been replaced with the symbol you see to the right, which is a circle with a drill shape inside. Thought it symbolized ground pretty well so I went with it.

Also came up with a Pokédex entry for it based on the Delta Species TCG set:
    Carvanha #318 The Savage Pokémon
    Ground/Dark
    After being exposed to electromagnetic waves from the Holon Institute, these Carvanha have shown a great dislike for water. Using their new arms to walk around similarly to the Geodudes in the area, these Carvanha are extremely territorial and use skeletons to mark the beginnings of the territory. Should someone be unfortunate enough to enter the territory of one of these land Carvanhas, they will most assuredly become its prey.

But what do you think? Do you guys like it?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Was in the mood to draw Seishieon today. Why is he wearing a Team Rocket cap? Because I wanted hat practice. I need to practice more.
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Meet Savior! Savior was once one of the main characters for PMD: PPF. He was meant to meet up with Luna once she traveled to the present and aid her in regaining her memories. He is the Absol you encounter in PMD Blue/Red Rescue Team. However, due to my want to make it seem a bit more natural for him to appear in the cold environments, I made him a weavileabsol fusion. The reason there’s not much on the weavile additions is because in his original design, he had very little influence on his design from the weavile side of his family, so I tried to keep it that way. Candidly, even though Savior is unlikely to appear in PMD: PPF other than in flashbacks, if ever, it was quite fun to draw him again, especially as a mega.

And of course, we can’t forget our pokedex entry!

Absovile the Disaster Claw Pokémon Said to bring disasters, this pokémon was driven deep into the cold mountains where it lives in packs of three or four in order to hunt for unsuspecting vulpix, snover, and cubchoo. Legend says when it mega evolves, it is filled with large amounts of energy, causing it to form wings that are said to hold the power of Articuno within them.
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Introducing Luna the Umbreon! Better known as the First Human Hero and leader of Team Friendship, Luna has been awakened from her deep deathly slumber to now earn another title, the Horseman of Plague. What could have possibly happened to her that would cause her soul to be seen as fit for summoning? Only time will tell.

Luna has changed quite a bit since I first conceived her back seven eight years ago. Definitely vast improvement in the past few months though. Gotta say, couldn't have done it without the help of all those that were willing to aid me. Let's see if everyone else can improve this much too!
    / / / / / / / /

7. This post has been liked by:

Wow, Sloane! O: You really have improved! Awesome work. :D :D And omg I LOVE Savior! He looks so cool! Dat little smile. :3

9. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Wow, Sloane! O: You really have improved! Awesome work. :D :D And omg I LOVE Savior! He looks so cool! Dat little smile. :3
    Aww thank you. I'm glad to actually show improvement, boosts my confidence a lot! I'm currently working on human faces right now, might be able to post some of that soon if they're good enough. ONE DAY I'LL BE ABLE TO DRAW GIJINKAS!

And hooray, I'm glad you like him. he was super fun to draw again. Maybe he'll appear in the comic, maybe he won't.

You can ask him questions though on my comic's tumblr. He is open for asks: https://pmdppf.tumblr.com/ask
    / / / / / / / /

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Aww thank you. I'm glad to actually show improvement, boosts my confidence a lot! I'm currently working on human faces right now, might be able to post some of that soon if they're good enough. ONE DAY I'LL BE ABLE TO DRAW GIJINKAS!

And hooray, I'm glad you like him. he was super fun to draw again. Maybe he'll appear in the comic, maybe he won't.

You can ask him questions though on my comic's tumblr. He is open for asks: https://pmdppf.tumblr.com/ask
    GOOD LUCK WITH HUMANS! They're so hard, omg. I hate drawing them. XD I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!!

I would but tumblr confuses the shizzle out of me. I've never understood how to navigate its interface.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    GOOD LUCK WITH HUMANS! They're so hard, omg. I hate drawing them. XD I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!!

I would but tumblr confuses the shizzle out of me. I've never understood how to navigate its interface.
    I've got faces down okay. Gotta work on the shape and then work on "same face syndrome". But we'll get there.

It's actually not that bad once you get used to it. I can guide you through it if you want.

“Chatot’s gonna flip his **** when we all walk in.”

“A thousand poké says he has a stroke.”

“Oh, it’s on!”

A little late for the anniversary of PMD: Time and Darkness but this was a tone of fun nonetheless. Here we have the Hero of Time, Sleina, and the Hero of Space, Sayam, with their partners, Reilly the Lucario and Penelope the Donphan. Had so much fun drawing them, especially Penelope since I’ve never drawn a Donphan before!
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Since it's National Talk Like a Pirate Day in the States, I decided to draw my resident pirate ex-Team Aqua member character as her favorite pokémon, Zubat!
    / / / / / / / /