Page 36 of 79 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    I love all your drawings, girl! :D It's so awesome to see that you're improving heaps as well! Eeee Flying Nuzlocke! Yaaas!

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

your Flying Nuzlocke team is so cool! I hope you can make that Ledyba work and have it wreck everyone. Ledian deserves to be a hero for once.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
    your Flying Nuzlocke team is so cool! I hope you can make that Ledyba work and have it wreck everyone. Ledian deserves to be a hero for once.
    The Ledian is actually a bit of a glass cannon in my game and it's hilarious. He knows Comet Punch, Dynamic Punch, Thunder Punch, and Ice Punch and has been integral in handling three of the gyms thus far. He just can't take a hit at all so I have to be really careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I love all your drawings, girl! :D It's so awesome to see that you're improving heaps as well! Eeee Flying Nuzlocke! Yaaas!
    Thank you! I'm trying to do more studies where I can. I will master hands. Also perspective but we'll get there.

Quote Originally Posted by awney View Post
    hhh your bunny fakemon is super cute! and i absolutely love your gijinkas!
    Thank you! A friend of mine and I are making a fakemon region and the bunny mon is by far my favorite at the moment.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Thank you! I'm trying to do more studies where I can. I will master hands. Also perspective but we'll get there.
    No worries! When you master them, please pass your knowledge on to me, sensei. *bows*

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

As per tradition I drew the pie boy on pi day but this time I drew him with his girlfriend. I kinda messed up their arms but eh. No refs during class means some wonky anatomy.

/ / / / / / / /

What is a pi boy and why does he have a Pi girlfriend? XD Regardless, it does look pretty adorable. Also the pokemon down the bottom. xD

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

What is a pi boy and why does he have a Pi girlfriend? XD Regardless, it does look pretty adorable. Also the pokemon down the bottom. xD
    So these two are characters from my in-development comic, Lucky Travels. They're Isaiah, the bayleef gijinka, and his girlfriend Bell, the phantump gijinka. It's been a meme between me and a friend of mine for years that Isaiah really likes pies so for years I've always drawn him on pi day! So he is the pie boy.
    / / / / / / / /

So these two are characters from my in-development comic, Lucky Travels. They're Isaiah, the bayleef gijinka, and his girlfriend Bell, the phantump gijinka. It's been a meme between me and a friend of mine for years that Isaiah really likes pies so for years I've always drawn him on pi day! So he is the pie boy.
    That is pretty adorable but also I have no idea what pi day is. XD

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

That is pretty adorable but also I have no idea what pi day is. XD
    OH!! Pi is a mathematical number whose first three digits are 3.14 so pi day is March 14. And since pi is pronounced like pie, it is also then pie day.
    / / / / / / / /

OH!! Pi is a mathematical number whose first three digits are 3.14 so pi day is March 14. And since pi is pronounced like pie, it is also then pie day.
    I mean I know what pi is, but I didn't realise there was a pi day! XD Also lol doesn't work for Australians. That would be the third day of the fourteenth month ahaha. Which I guess could technically be February? So hey, pi day has long passed for us. B)

I do love how that's a tradition for you though. XD