Page 8 of 79 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Thank you! I might do more of these in the future because I like seeing Mimikyus as other Pokémon. It's adorable as pikahu, don't get me wrong, but it's adorable as other stuff too!

Plus it's good drawing practice so.
    Oh no, I totally agree with you! xD I've seen people on dA draw a bunch of different Mimikyu designs as well, so it'd be cool to see your take on them!

2. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

It's me and @Suicune's Fire as Mimikyu!

I have so much fun drawing these you have no idea how much I love doing this. Now I actually drew and scanned these up separately then photoshopped them together, which is why the hands are a little weird but adorable nonetheless. I tried to emphasize the fact that the Mimikyu make these outfits by adding stitching marks, such as in Shaylava's fire and around Flareon's neck fluff. I also made a lot of stuff scribbly like they had drawn it on or used fuzzy stuff they had found on the ground to make the fire and fuzz for their costumes. Overall I think this turned out great!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

4. This post has been liked by:

@Noblejanobii Oh my god, that is utterly adorable. >u< I love it so much! Xanthe's lucky to have you as a Super Secret Agent! xD Totally love how you made the additions (the Flareon's neck fur etc.) look like they were stitched and attached by thread (I actually wrote this before I read your description above xD). I also didn't notice anything awkward about the hands, so you did a good job joining them! c:

6. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    @Noblejanobii Oh my god, that is utterly adorable. >u< I love it so much! Xanthe's lucky to have you as a Super Secret Agent! xD Totally love how you made the additions (the Flareon's neck fur etc.) look like they were stitched and attached by thread (I actually wrote this before I read your description above xD). I also didn't notice anything awkward about the hands, so you did a good job joining them! c:
    I mean if they make their own costumes then it makes sense stuff would be stitched on. I doubt they have glue and stuff in the wild. Plus I just really liked the designing of the costumes. Makes me want to write a story about a lady who does Mimikyu costume deisgns or something! But thank you! I'm glad you like them!
    / / / / / / / /

I mean if they make their own costumes then it makes sense stuff would be stitched on. I doubt they have glue and stuff in the wild. Plus I just really liked the designing of the costumes. Makes me want to write a story about a lady who does Mimikyu costume deisgns or something! But thank you! I'm glad you like them!
    Of course! A lot of people (self included sometimes) don't, or just forget to, add the stitch marks. But I think they look really awesome in sketches. Aha, you should also write that story sometime! Maybe. xD Sounds interesting.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Of course! A lot of people (self included sometimes) don't, or just forget to, add the stitch marks. But I think they look really awesome in sketches. Aha, you should also write that story sometime! Maybe. xD Sounds interesting.
    I might eventually. Right now I have three stories on my list I need to finish first.

I could draw an Altaria Mimikyu next if you'd like. ;)
    / / / / / / / /

I could draw an Altaria Mimikyu next if you'd like. ;)
    AAAAAAAH YES PLEASE! I would love you forever! xD

11. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

AAAAAAAH YES PLEASE! I would love you forever! xD
    You mean like...

THIS
    / / / / / / / /

13. This post has been liked by:

@Noblejanobii OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- *dies*

THOSE ARE JUST TOO CUTE. >U< I reeeeeeeeally love the Mega Altaria Mimikyu! And the regular Altaria is so cute as well! I just...can't even...UGH. I saved them to my laptop. <3

15. This post has been liked by:

NOBLE IT'S AMAZING!!! Aww, so cute. >w< I love it. All you need now is a tablet and you can colour the drawings in photoshop. >:333 So cute.

17. This post has been liked by: