Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
That comic is really funny, you did a great job with the expressions! xD I also love the Vulpix Mimikyu! You're great at making all different kinds :D
Thank you! I put a lot of work into both. Hopefully I'll be uploading more drawings in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
I swear your art is getting better. O: GREAT JOB!!!!!

Ahahaha I love the most recent one! The second panel's face is priceless. XD Amazing. I don't know what Ymir is but what you did sounds like what I'd do. xD

The pie one is great. XD PIES FOR ALL. It looks like he's balancing on a pie because there's one under him. XD

The vulpux mimikyu is awesome. O: I love those button eyes, Coraline! Aww the little blush is adorable too. Great job with them all. :D
Yeah! Actually I don't think Isaiah has improved at all but who knows.

In short Ymir is a character type that generally acts as a protector for the more long range attackers. Ymir specifically can make walls of ice. You usually try to put the walls between your partner and your enemies, but I am very bad at that. I generally stick with the hunter class, aka the long range attackers, though I'm starting to branch out and see if there are any other characters I am good at.

PIES! Yeah the person that the inside joke is with even commented.

Yeah I'm trying to have a variety of designs for each mimikyu. I recently saw someone use buttons for their eyes and really liked the idea. I think I'm improving quite a bit on Mimikyus.