Page 12 of 64 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    A fairy a day keeps the Hydra away The-Hydra's Avatar
    I'm still (Popinski probs) playing Punch-out!! on the NES, but the Mr. dream version. but I also got the original super star recently so I've been playing that with friends.
    Spoiler:

TEAM MAGMA WOOOOO

Just got Final Fantasy XIII. Great game so far.

Owner of Radio Whirlwind: Pokemon Music Radio

Really just playing NBA 2k14 and COD. Really waiting on Final Fantasy 14 and 15 to come out.

Also decently excited to play the new Elder Scrolls game. Huge fan of massive multiplayers. Anybody played Ragnarok 2 yet?

Unovan Dark trainer and breeder Maddox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by All-Star View Post
    Really just playing NBA 2k14 and COD. Really waiting on Final Fantasy 14 and 15 to come out.

Also decently excited to play the new Elder Scrolls game. Huge fan of massive multiplayers. Anybody played Ragnarok 2 yet?
    I can't wait for ESO! Did you get to join in any of the beta events? I only really got the time to play in the very last one and I was pretty impressed with the game.
    Friend code: 2638-1886-4182
    Maddox's Shiny List

In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    Pokemon Y because dat national pokedex completion. :c

Quote Originally Posted by Maddox View Post
    I can't wait for ESO! Did you get to join in any of the beta events? I only really got the time to play in the very last one and I was pretty impressed with the game.
    Nah, I didn't hear about it until it was too late. I really didn't even hear about it, I just got excited at the thought of a new Elder Scrolls, online or not and looked it up. lol

I heard it was a confused beta. Confused--in the sense of it didn't know what it wanted its image to be.

Mass Effect 3. *v* So much love for the Mass Effect series. I can't get enough of it. I'm actually in love with those games. Like so much. <33333

~SF.

8. This post has been liked by:

Maddox 

Unovan Dark trainer and breeder Maddox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by All-Star View Post
    Nah, I didn't hear about it until it was too late. I really didn't even hear about it, I just got excited at the thought of a new Elder Scrolls, online or not and looked it up. lol

I heard it was a confused beta. Confused--in the sense of it didn't know what it wanted its image to be.
    I only got to really play the one weekend so I don't know about all that. I do love how the class/skill system is set up, though, and I'm really excited to be able to play a bow wielding healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Mass Effect 3. *v* So much love for the Mass Effect series. I can't get enough of it. I'm actually in love with those games. Like so much. <33333

~SF.
    Everyone should be in love with those games. They are amazing! I just recently bought a new gaming laptop so I'm running through them on PC (my previous run throughs were Xbox). It's a little sad because Veteran difficulty is nothing when you're used to the absolute frustration that is Insanity, but the story and characters are still totally worth it.
    Friend code: 2638-1886-4182
    Maddox's Shiny List

10. This post has been liked by:

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    Dark Souls 2, aka "get bodied, the game 2". :P
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth

Prince of all Saiyans. Prince Vegeta's Avatar
    PS2: Dragon Ball Z; Budokai Tenkaichi 3

ROM: Pokemon Trading Card Game.
    "Being a good fiend is like being a photographer, you have to search for the right moment!" ~Vegeta
    Spoiler: