Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    I've been playing Mount & Blade: Warband lately. I played it some years ago and it was kinda hard because I played it on the setting where it always saves and you can't quit without saving. xD This time I've played on the other setting where you can quit without saving because god, it helps. xD Anyway, it's lots of fun.

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

I've been playing Civilization V recently. I have bought beyond earth but want a bit more time clocked onto V before I start a new game. Also got Forza Horizon 3!

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Pokémon Sun and Kirby: Planet Robobot are the games I got for Christmas so I've been alternating between them since then. Both of them are fun and truly great instalments into their franchises. Even though I've played Moon, Sun isn't even slightly boring or frustrating, and Robobot has a much better gimmick in my view than Triple Deluxe, as you can still get different power-ups and moving larger obstacles doesn't take so long compared to in Triple Deluxe.

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

Experienced Trainer Daughter of Mew's Avatar
    I have an Overwatch problem lol (PS4 dudes hmu with your PSN IDs)

Senior Moderator

Melee constantly, even though i have been sick.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Currently:

- The Last Guardian
    - Stardew Valley (Someone save me from this abomination)
    - Pokemon Sun

Soon:

- Little Big Planet 3

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    Currently:

- The Last Guardian
    - Stardew Valley (Someone save me from this abomination)
    - Pokemon Sun

Soon:

- Little Big Planet 3
    Uh-oh. @Speed-X you've got another one! XD Hey hey, is it any good? Cause it's now on the PS Store and I'm debating whether to buy it or not but it's not on saaaaaaaale...

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post

Uh-oh. @Speed-X you've got another one! XD Hey hey, is it any good? Cause it's now on the PS Store and I'm debating whether to buy it or not but it's not on saaaaaaaale...
    Oh, I've been playing it since... Hmm... March. Yes. That sounds like it's about the time my friend dragged me into it. It's fun- nice relaxing game for breaks.

9. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    Oh, I've been playing it since... Hmm... March. Yes. That sounds like it's about the time my friend dragged me into it. It's fun- nice relaxing game for breaks.
    EVERY CHUCKLEFISH GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED IS NOTHING SHORT OF ADDICTIVE. I love Stardew Valley! But I have to be in a certain state of mind to play those kinds of games. How far along are you?

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Playing Fantasy Life all over again now. This game will be the end of me I tell you. I also plan to play Ni No kuni: wrath of the white witch. These games are freaking long. X3

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -