Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I got FFVII! So I've been playing that.

Along with Blade and Soul, still.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

2. This post has been liked by:

I just got Sun a few days ago, so I've been playing that. Started with Litten, as I used Rowlet in Moon and plan on going with Popplio in Stars. And found a random Shiny Pikipek, which is awesome c:

Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Been playing Left 4 Dead with a pal. The zombies all sound horrible, can't imagine how they smell.

I'm terrible at shooting but its still pretty fun. Even though my accuracy was 12% on our last run. XD

Great game.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I've been mostly sticking to playing Overwatch these days. It's definitely a fun game to me no matter what anyone says.

Sometimes the matches can be pretty tough, but it gets a lot better once you've gotten good enough.
    Great game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    I got FFVII! So I've been playing that.

Along with Blade and Soul, still.
    Meh. Needs moar cars and footballs.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Sun View Post
    I just got Sun a few days ago, so I've been playing that. Started with Litten, as I used Rowlet in Moon and plan on going with Popplio in Stars. And found a random Shiny Pikipek, which is awesome c:

The games that we're all here for. Random shinies are the best!

Just reading all of these posts has made me want to play so many other games now. Thank the Lord it's the weekend.

No Final Fantasy though. No.
    Completing Generation III

Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Oh yeah, and I've been playing Rocket League, thanks to Elbus Dumbledore.

6. This post has been liked by:

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Recently I've started playing Hearthstone. I expected the F2P gap to be bigger, but I've won a suprising amount of ranked victories without buying anything so far.

I've also been playing Tokyo Mirage Sessions (Which I've almost finished) & Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Which I've only just started)

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    I've got closed beta access to ghost recon wildlands, and I totally forgot, I'm dloading right now, but I'm hoping they don't take so much out like they did with the division. I'll let you guys know how it goes if you're interested

Dragonball Z Dokkan Battle (Mobile
    Fire Emblem Heroes (Mobile)

Both great games :)

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

I've gotten back into Destiny and Dungeons and Dragons Neverwinter on my Xbox when I'm not playing Overwatch or Skyrim, and I've been playing Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links on my phone.

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    So, first of all Hearthstone. I've been saving up to get the expansions with in-game money. Taking a while, so far I'm at 500 Gold, and 1/4 costs 700. :/

Then I've also been playing Pokemon Sun as part of the Communitylocke. And failing spectacularly. I've already had one TPK, and narrowly avoided a second, and I'm only on route 2! :P

I also discovered Samurai Warriors 4 was on sale for 80% off this week, so bought that yesterday. I haven't played much yet, but I like the new Hyper attacks, and Nobuyuki is my new favoirte character.

When I'm at work, or at home I've been swapping between Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links, and Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on my phone (gotta collect those medals for the Androids)

Besides that when I have free time I've started up Fallout 4 on my PS4 again a week ago, and once the second DLC pack comes out I'll be back to playing Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 again.