Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
    Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    Been playing the mobile game seven knights global for a couple of months now, it's actually pretty good, though I'm spending a lot of time multitask farming as a free player, the grind isn't as horrible as most freemium games.

Thanks to a certain someone bringing it up the other day... Final Fantasy XII. I love that game so much. I love it as much as there are things to do in the game! (RIP free time for a few weeks.)

Horizon Zero Dawn again. XD Harder difficulty on my second playthrough. I'm finally playing through the DLC and it's amaaaziiiiinnng~

Also played a bit of Rocket League the other day for the first time. I must say it can be highly entertaining but I'm also terrible at it. XD My brother wants me to play Fortnite with him but haven't gotten around to that yet either.

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Horizon Zero Dawn again.
    Greatest game of all time.

Also, im back into pokemon, so im playing Sacred Gold

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    Greatest game of all time.

Also, im back into pokemon, so im playing Sacred Gold
    Amen to that. XD Though the Mass Effect trilogy will always take the cake for me, but Horizon is a close second. FROSTCLAWS AND SCORCHERS ARE SO SCARY. ;A; I'd rather take on a Thunderjaw tbh. I know how to handle those. xD (Mostly)

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Horizon Zero Dawn again. XD Harder difficulty on my second playthrough. I'm finally playing through the DLC and it's amaaaziiiiinnng~

Also played a bit of Rocket League the other day for the first time. I must say it can be highly entertaining but I'm also terrible at it. XD My brother wants me to play Fortnite with him but haven't gotten around to that yet either.
    XANTHE WE'RE PLAYING ROCKET LEAGUE.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    XANTHE WE'RE PLAYING ROCKET LEAGUE.
    IT'S ON PS4 FOR ME, SORRY.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    IT'S ON PS4 FOR ME, SORRY.
    SAME OMG NO WAYY

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Senior Moderator

Amen to that. XD Though the Mass Effect trilogy will always take the cake for me, but Horizon is a close second. FROSTCLAWS AND SCORCHERS ARE SO SCARY. ;A; I'd rather take on a Thunderjaw tbh. I know how to handle those. xD (Mostly)
    FVCK SCORCHERS AND FROSTCLAWS THEY CAN DIE IN AN UNMARKES DITCHA

Seriously I hate Frostclaws, AND THAT MISSION THAT MAKES US FIGHT THREE! Scorchers are an unholy abomination and Hephaestus should choke on a digital sword.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    SAME OMG NO WAYY
    ORLY? Then we should play sometime! Fair warning though, I'm terrible. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    FVCK SCORCHERS AND FROSTCLAWS THEY CAN DIE IN AN UNMARKES DITCHA

Seriously I hate Frostclaws, AND THAT MISSION THAT MAKES US FIGHT THREE! Scorchers are an unholy abomination and Hephaestus should choke on a digital sword.
    I AGREE. I've only fought two Scorchers as of yet so I don't know how to handle them atm; at least with Frostclaws you go for the glowing blue parts and freeze them then fire off a volley of arrows and they get rekt. I also haven't come across the final new machine either; apparently it's like a gorilla according to my brother's partner? XD If that was the one he was talking about?

OH MY GOSH I KNOW. WITH ARATAK. I only died once though, which was lucky. Then AFTER was when I found that little hidey-cave in the middle of the map area. XD Oops.