Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The Unforgotten
    I AM FINDING THAT I NEED TO GET USED TO IT SUICUNE!?

No but seriously, it's been so long since I've been on any kind of forum and I'm still figuring out that the URPG is spread across 3(?) forums. Or something like that. Need to make some new friends to get around haha.

OH WELL THAT'S OKAY, ROBERT?!

Ahaha ooh, I see. Now that you mention URPG... I need to get into it. xD I actually thought about it today.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Omg, Caleb. XD So much typing. Although I think your correction and explanation was slightly unnecessary, it's not gonna get you banned. xD Poor ol' PE2K. I don't think Brandon was trying to be definitive and absolute; if that's his opinion then it's not really a fact you have to disprove. xD

Anyhow, hope this served as a useful history lesson for some people!
    Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post

I'm a detailed person, okay!? D<

Opinions can be wrong (I learned this the hard way).

It wasn't about his opinion though, it was the misleading message to someone who didn't know what it was.
    Yes that is true thank you suciune... It is my opinion but it is also a fact that right now pe2k is drowning in inactive... You have the right to your opinion, however, my opinion is as long as I can access the website it is not truly dead. A person on life support is not trully dead, why is pe2k dead? Pe2k is just on life support right now.

Also welcome Robert I am sure you will adjust nicely
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by brandon_g View Post
    Yes that is true thank you suciune... It is my opinion but it is also a fact that right now pe2k is drowning in inactive... You have the right to your opinion, however, my opinion is as long as I can access the website it is not truly dead. A person on life support is not trully dead, why is pe2k dead? Pe2k is just on life support right now.

Also welcome Robert I am sure you will adjust nicely
    I think it's only a matter of time before it gets shut down completely. In fact, the hosting for the site and forum may expire as soon as 2015 comes, as I don't think Ryan will continue to keep spending money for a forum that doesn't have a community anymore. His last hosting contract could have been set to end at the last day of this year for all we know.

It was a great forum back in the day, but things change and we all need to adapt. I'd say remember the good times, but don't keep looking back.

The Unforgotten
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I think it's only a matter of time before it gets shut down completely. In fact, the hosting for the site and forum may expire as soon as 2015 comes, as I don't think Ryan will continue to keep spending money for a forum that doesn't have a community anymore. His last hosting contract could have been set to end at the last day of this year for all we know.

It was a great forum back in the day, but things change and we all need to adapt. I'd say remember the good times, but don't keep looking back.
    I remember when the old Proboards forum was first shut down, it felt like the end of the world. Then came around the other board and once again, pretty much shut down. Had some amazing times on both of them, sad to see it go, but like you said, change and adapt.

Never forget!

Yes. It's good to always remember the original pe2k since it had a special place in our hearts, but simultaneously its good to adapt to change. PXR was made because of Ryan's neglect of pe2k, and it has really bloomed a lot since then. Good to have you with us at PXR! :>

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

The Unforgotten
    Thanks Speed, I hope to enjoy my time here =)

WE'RE GONNA NEED MORE ACTIVITY THOUGH AREN'T WE GUYS AND GALS ?
    Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 02-07-2016 at 12:41 AM.

Quite possibly, I also would like to point out that pe2k is still there... the contract thing isn't true ethier. It was theory though.

Happy New Year!
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

The Unforgotten
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon_g View Post
    Quite possibly, I also would like to point out that pe2k is still there... the contract thing isn't true ethier. It was theory though.

Happy New Year!
    The site will shut down by itself in due time.

Quite possible! But it has lasted 2 years on its own so far! I am just saying I am sticking to it until the end, if it shut downs on it own, fine, but I will be there until it does.

Happy New Years All!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond