Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    The Unforgotten

It's been a while

Hey everyone, it's been quite some time. Wonder who still remembers me?

DarkRaichu/Elfenbow/Focal or just plain old Robert. Leader of the Alpha Guild back on PE2K

I don't believe I do since I never was really around those boards on pe2k...but nonetheless, welcome to PXR! You'll find that there are quite a few pe2k members still around here, and more. :3 If you need help just let one of us staff know. :>

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Hi Robert welcome to crossroad ^^
    Btw what's pe2k I hear it often ?
    Someone asks if i like Radiohead

Glad you found your way to PXR~ I don't think I know you from PE2K since I dropped off its face heh xD;;

@Greystripe PE2K is a forum that can be seen as PXR's predecessor as its founders were from there :3

I remember a Focal from PE2K! Never talked to you though. Welcome to PXR though. :D Glad you're here again! Hopefully you'll rekindle a lot of old friendships. :]

Hope you stick around! :D

6. This post has been liked by:

Welcome to PXR... I hope you have fun time here Robert, a lot of good people here. I am a pe2k member myself.
    @Greystripe
    PE2K is only the best pokemon forum on the planet earth that is currently drowning in inactivity!
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

DUDE! I totally remember you. I used to be Neo Pikachu before a certain electric flying squirrel became my favorite. :P

Hope things have been cool with you and welcome to PXR! Help yourself to the chips n' dip. Or the truckload of Christmas cookies we still have left over.

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Hello, Pe2k vet! Welcome to PxR! I have no clue who you are or what you're talking about despite being from Pe2k myself, but I think you'll like it around here.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Hello there! Welcome to the forum/community. ^_^ Feel free to leave me a VM or PM if you're ever bored or have any questions/suggestions/feedback. Enjoy your time here!

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

The Unforgotten
    @Neo: daaaaang it's been quite some time. Always wondered where you had gone after PE2K. Know of anybody else that came here?

@TNT: been so long since I've heard "vet" said to me before, them feels tho.

@all the rest: a couple names sound familiar but I'm sorry to say most of you I don't know, but I'm happy to make your acquaintance =)