Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Hey all.

Pretty excited that I accidentally crossed paths with this place while following my own Pokemon road. (I crossed roads, get it).

About myself, I'm female, 19, and work at EB Games.

I'm definitely not new to Pokemon forums, being on serebii, PE2K, and PokemonAus, all under different usernames though. I haven't felt apart of a forum in quite a while, spending most of my days running a Pokemon group on FB, being apart of a forum has kind of drifted away. I'm hoping PXR will change that though.

I hope to meet some new friends here :D

~Hugh

Well welcome Hugh! I hope you enjoy your stay here. I'm recently new myself and everyones made me feel welcome quite a bit! Not to mention helpful even with pestering questions being thrown at them! If ya need anything just ask and we will do what we can to help ya!
    Just remember. Never hug an electric bug when ya go swimming.

Hi Hugh! Glad to see you here~ I hope you'll have a fun time here. We may just be starting out, but we're already getting a lot of events starting up, and already being supported by many great artists and writers.

You work at EB Games? Not bad, not bad at all. If I recall right, that's Canada's equivalent to GameStop...or something. My memory is terrible! Still, game discounts are great, no matter how small they might be.

Pe2k...Do you recall your username? Perhaps we crossed paths before. I didn't change my name :P

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

Hey Hugh! Welcome to PXR. :) Hopefully you settle into our community and get back into forums again! We've got a lot of faces from PE2k and other communities around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    Well welcome Hugh! I hope you enjoy your stay here. I'm recently new myself and everyones made me feel welcome quite a bit! Not to mention helpful even with pestering questions being thrown at them! If ya need anything just ask and we will do what we can to help ya!
    Any of the guys from PE2K would make you feel like you were at home, that's how they have always been :D

Quote Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
    Hi Hugh! Glad to see you here~ I hope you'll have a fun time here. We may just be starting out, but we're already getting a lot of events starting up, and already being supported by many great artists and writers.

You work at EB Games? Not bad, not bad at all. If I recall right, that's Canada's equivalent to GameStop...or something. My memory is terrible! Still, game discounts are great, no matter how small they might be.

Pe2k...Do you recall your username? Perhaps we crossed paths before. I didn't change my name :P
    Hey,

I've noticed you guys have a lot of unique content being added to the site every day, several times a day, I love reading it all.

Yea EB Games, I'm a full-time worker there now, an Assistant Manager. Yea, GameStop is our father/mother. The game discounts are great, especially when I seem to buy a new game every week.

Yea, DowsingMCHN, I definitely have crossed your path before, your username rings a bell.

Hope to see you around :D

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    Hey Hugh! Welcome to PXR. :) Hopefully you settle into our community and get back into forums again! We've got a lot of faces from PE2k and other communities around here.
    Hey Sheeeeep,

I'll settle in, it's like looking at a lounge and knowing it is going to be comfortable.

Ooh, it's Stacey! o:

Welcome to PXR, Dowsing! You know you can ask any of us for help if you need anything. c:

|||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
    Ooh, it's Stacey! o:

Welcome to PXR, Dowsing! You know you can ask any of us for help if you need anything. c:
    You thought I died didn't you? You even remembered my name :)

Hello!

I'll be sure to ask if I need help. Loving the site man.

Yeah, I was wondering where you got off to. xDD

The forum is pretty great, isn't it? We've worked for months on it. xD

|||||||||

Howdy there Hugh! I'm Smiles and I want to be your friend! It's great to see you on Pokemon Crossroads and hehe, it's amazing that you work at EB Games. That is a dream for me hehe! have fun! And I hope you have fun while you're here!