Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    >tfw somebody insults your hair Sir Sivelos's Avatar
    Ayyy, no problem, friend! Feel free to keep asking! owo

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

Okay, how about another one in the style of the Gen VI banners? 8D This time, for BW!

The text will just be "B/W", obviously without the quotation marks. B "gradient" from #5A5A5A to #BDBDBD (those two from top to bottom), and vice-versa for the W. The slash can be whatever. x] The top-left emblem could be the yang (the white one) symbol while the top-right could be the yin (the black one) symbol. :D These two emblems would use the same colors as the text colors.

@Sir Sivelos

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

I'll get on it soon! I'm a bit sick right now, so I might not do it as quickly.

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

@Speed-X, IT HAS BEEN DONE!

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

No worries! Take your time. I haven't been feeling well myself, so I know what you mean. ^^

Edit: well then, that was quick xD If you don't mind I think eventually I'm gonna end up requesting HGSS, DP, and FRLG in the nearby future. Why not have the whole set x]
    @Sir Sivelos: Take your time with this since you said you weren't feeling well. Don't wanna feel like I'm rushing you or anything. x]

OKAY 8D How about one for HGSS?
    Text: HG/SS
    Colors: #7E5618 and #E9B513 on the HG | #42546C and #A9B6CB on the SS
    Emblem: HeartGold emblem on the top-left | SoulSilver at the top-right. Just do your best with recreating them xD Just do what you can

Hahah sorry, I just like this banner style and it'd be kinda cool to have one for all of the modern incarnations of each region. :D Except for third-installments xD
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 01-27-2015 at 07:19 PM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

@Speed-X, it is done! I couldn't get the emblems right, so I just drew Ho-Oh and Lugia instead.

ALSO, AN ANNOUNCMENT!

The Ask Box will be closed until further notice. I have midterms, and I won't be able to get to any requests.

I'll reopen it sooner or later once Midterms are over. See you then!

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler: