Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That's okay; you don't have to apologise. :] I did a quick little clean-up for you to show you what I meant.

You also didn't recolour the grey on the camerupt or the new mothim pieces. You shouldn't keep both greys; you should pick one and recolour the rest of the grey with it. I didn't recolour it in my fix-up because the only thing I was showing up was how to clean up the stretched pixels. :]

You should take a look at Speed-X's handy spriting encyclopedia. It's really helpful! Click here. I hope that helps!

Well that really helps and thanks for showing me that i never really got any request like that so that's why it happened.

Role-play boy. just VM me and we can roleplay in the conversation. Didn't understand still VM me and i can explain.

I'd love to make a request ^_^

Fusion
    Username : Braixen
    Pokemon to be fused : Fennekin and Aron
    Notes : Do it however you would like! No pressure <3

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

It is here @Braixen a chocolate flavored Aronnekin or Fenron or Fennekon or Arkin with blue neon eyes, ear's hair and tail tip.

Role-play boy. just VM me and we can roleplay in the conversation. Didn't understand still VM me and i can explain.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuRay View Post
    It is here @Braixen a chocolate flavored Aronnekin or Fenron or Fennekon or Arkin with blue neon eyes, ear's hair and tail tip.

Wow! I absolutely adore it. Amazing job and concept hehe. I especially love the colours.

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

It's cute! I think you could try doing a bit more with it next time, like maybe making its body a bit furry or giving it little paws. xD Fusions can be interesting and unexpected if you do more than copy + paste. :]

Pokemon to be fused: Minun and corphish
    Notes: Don't be afraid to get creative. x)

I am agreeing 100% with Xanthe here. Try to create the parts on your own instead of copying them from existing Pokemon.

Fusion
    Username: ...Really? You can't be serious.
    Pokemon to be fused: Piplup and Makuhita.
    Notes:
    Don't be afraid to get creative. x)
    :>

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Animator of the Sprites ZrowNoodles's Avatar
    Your images are broken for me. :< But it's okay! If you're still free, I'd like to request for shtuffs. .u.

Recolor
    Username: ZrowNoodles
    Pokemon to be use: Wailord
    Recolor type: Recolor it with any flying type!
    Notes: You KNOW Wailord was made to fly. >w> Make his dreams come true!

I'm out of Noodles. :c
    Sprite & Avatar Credits to the Awesome Speed-X

Normal : Alternative : Reverse
    | |