Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    @Alphys
    Thank you!
    @Suicune's Fire
    He's always mad. But I have a feeling you'll find out why before this chapter ends. His height changes throughout the comic cause I fail. I am trying very hard to make it more formal looking than before. I think progress is being made.

Posting here early cause I'm not entirely confident in my ability to stay up til midnight to post right now.

Ah, I figured he was tall in the last page to emphasise how authoritative he was. It's all good. :] And wow, Bern must have really traumatic memories from back when that happened. Blaming Nyra is a little stupid though, like Lucy said. Though I can understand he'd be a little paranoid. And lol Naya.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Interesting page! The tensions are rising! We need some twins humor to calm this down!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

@Suicune's Fire - I'm just really bad about keeping his scale consistent. But for best comparison- the panel where the twins are pouncing him towards the end of Ch. 5 is accurate. And yeah- Bern doesn't have the best memories. Blaming Nyra IS stupid- he knows that. He's probably covering something else up instead.
    @Alphys - I regret to inform you, that the twins have no lines for the rest of the chapter! They might not even appear again until next chapter. Things are super serious in the comic pages! (I might add them in the background for a panel or two though if I have time/space)

--

New page: Not as late as it could have been!

Last edited by Nekomata; 07-22-2016 at 08:33 PM.

5. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

*gasp* No my twins babies! T.T

Lol so many not true to design Pokemon markings.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

7. This post has been liked by:

I loooove all the different designs! The little houndour is adorable. I love the markings. C: And hey, keeping size consistent is hard so nobody's going to blame you! It's sad that the other houndour/houndoom don't want to do what Cero wanted them to. =/

@Alphys
    - They'll be back again for Chapter Seven! This chapter is a bit shorter than the last two (page wise, anyway- content wise it's longer since I'm putting more in each page these days).
    @Suicune's Fire
    - I had fun with the designs. I'm quite fond of how the Houndour turned out. I figure she's got one heck of an attitude and I wish I could do more with her just from drawing her in this page. Unfortunately, she's doomed to be a random unless I do more flashbacks or whatnot.

And things are not as they seem. =P

Next page! Don't forget to check the event that is going on! http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...ilestone-Event!

10. This post has been liked by:

12. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Did I ever tell you how much I like how you do eyes? I'm not good at describing art, but the way they just glow off the Pokemon is pretty awesome.

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I started reading this comic and I really enjoy how you draw the pokemon. These new pages look really nice.