HAPPY GROUNDHOG DAY!!!

I hope they never remake the movie with Bill Murray in it. It's too much of a classic.
    But hope you guys enjoy my Youtube Channel's Holiday Special. It's a collection of a few quick review of Arkanoid and some it's many clones, and then some. Tell me what you thought if you like.
    Like and Subscribe.

Straight from the obscure corners of Youtube!!! Redlark's (aka. Sensei Pong's)...

Pokemon Emerald: Nuzlocke Challenge!!!
    (now in HI-FI... not really)

What?... I also do fanfics? Sweet!
    Pika Pika Picnic - [Comedy] [PG-13: Crude Humor] - Completed

Is this a real day?

Lol, yeah. It's a legitimate USA holiday. But it's not a federal holiday; so no banks or courts close down because of it (like Christmas or American Thanksgiving).

It derives from German immigrants and a superstition that was based around a type of great badger or bear deity that could predict the weather. But since groundhogs are everywhere where the belief stems from in New England, they used those instead for some reason.

And if you were curious; the Groundhog (aka. Phil) saw his shadow... so according to tradition, there's going to be 6 more weeks of winter. lol

Here's the official website to the Punxsutawney Society for Groundhog Day. There you can also find the game that advertises Vaseline:

http://www.groundhog.org
    Straight from the obscure corners of Youtube!!! Redlark's (aka. Sensei Pong's)...

Wow that's a lot of info
    Someone asks if i like Radiohead

Oh...yeah, it IS Groundhog Day, isn't it? I hadn't even heard anything about it today.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Wow that's a lot of info
    lol, yeah... it's honestly a little stupid and ridiculous, but I think that's why I like it. And oddly enough, I did research for the video XP I definitely learned more than I needed to.

It's been a long time since I've watched that movie, I should watch it again, I remember it being good.
    not that serious