Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FedoraChar View Post
    Did you find one? xD
    Was talking to a girl but haven't heard back from her in 5 days now. *sigh* v_v GO figure. I thought for sure I was a stud. What am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by FedoraChar View Post
    (Haha, I just finished Atlantica up, and now part of me wishes that there had been singing in the Mulan world xD Can you picture Sora singing that song? I mean, he's not the best singer, but for some reason hearing him sing just cracks me up xD Wonder what Haley Joe Osmet thought when they told him he'd be singing in KHII)
    Sounds like you're coming along with the story. It would've been great to sing that song as Sora! If Osment is anything like me, he saw it as his one chance to shine after getting kicked out of his teenage band for being "too productive" (read: egotistic) and after spending a fortune trying to whip his voice into shape, he ultimately overestimated himself resulting in a subpar delivery, but still walked away with an undeserved sense of accomplishment.

Winter: Sabi recently introduced me to such videos. They are a laughingstock. That song is excellent though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus View Post
    I thought for sure I was a stud. What am I missing?
    If the girl's anything like me, it's less that you're missing something and more that you're sure you're a "stud".

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus View Post
    Winter: Sabi recently introduced me to such videos. They are a laughingstock. That song is excellent though.
    Aren't they? I showed my sister the other night, and she was very much amused.

And in more KH-related news, I finally started posting up the fanfic Sabi's got me rewriting, if anyone's interested. Be prepared for an alternate timeline, OCs, feelz, and peeps with serious issues.

Oh, and no/minimal Sora/Riku/Kairi involvement.

DeviantArt Version
    FF.Net Version

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

I meant to get on here the other day and say that I made home-made Sea Salt Ice Cream, but the forum was down xD

Anyways! I made it! And it's the strangest thing ever xD Might've put too much salt in it, though

@Sanctus: Hmm... Red spiky hair and flaming chakrams, maybe? xD Well, there's always next time ^^ And yep! I tried to pace myself so I didn't speed through the story to quickly but... I'm storming the Nobody stronghold now. And got my butt kicked by Roxas. It was frustrating! I hadn't died at all--not even to Xaldin--until I got to him! Dx And haha, maybe xD

@Winter: Oh, hey! I remember those characters from a RP! :D Hmm... What one was it again? Was it Sabi's, the one based on her story idea? I really liked the concept of the Realm of the Lost :o

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

URPG Staff

Nickname: Lightning Dash / Dash
    Interests: Music and art definitely, lore to series, theories, and well, the gameplay.
    Wayfinder Name: I'll leave that up to you.

I honestly didn't know this existed now I can nerd out to some actual people that I play an RPG-like game made based around Disney without getting strange looks |D

Really, Char? Huh. I didn't even know a recipe for the stuff existed. Kinda neat you tried it, though!

Yep--it was Abode of Twilight, back when Anya and Rayna were relatively new characters. While they will still be a wicked tag team in a fight, I'm not sure there will be as much of them alternating speakers in the middle of sentences. Nice to see they're remembered, though~ And thank you, glad to hear.

Also, hi LD!
    Last edited by Winter; 02-26-2015 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Dash View Post
    Nickname: Lightning Dash / Dash
    Interests: Music and art definitely, lore to series, theories, and well, the gameplay.
    Wayfinder Name: I'll leave that up to you.

I honestly didn't know this existed now I can nerd out to some actual people that I play an RPG-like game made based around Disney without getting strange looks |D
    Welcome to the group! :D Obligatory intro question: What is your favorite thing about the KH series?

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    Really, Char? Huh. I didn't even know a recipe for the stuff existed. Kinda neat you tried it, though!

Yep--it was Abode of Twilight, back when Anya and Rayna were relatively new characters. While they will still be a wicked tag team in a fight, I'm not sure there will be as much of them alternating speakers in the middle of sentences. Nice to see they're remembered, though~ And thank you, glad to hear.

Also, hi LD!
    Yeah--apparently it's a real thing. Nomura had some at Disneyland Japan, loved it, and incorporated it into the game. Here's a link to the recipe if anyone's interested! :D

And yay for remembering! :D I don't remember what the duo were like together, though--I think one thing I remember is Terra following Rayna around like a lost puppy xD I am looking forward to seeing their interactions in the story, though ^^

So... I know that Thursday's practically over, but... I've been meaning to get a Theory Thursday going for a long time xDDD Should we just start general and discuss KH3?

What do you think is going to happen? What do you want to happen? How do you think it will all end?

Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Huh, interesting. Nomura is such an odd duck...but at least he puts it to good use?

They behave in much the same manner as they did before--sisterly, with Anya as the tougher and more warrior-like of the two, with I people skills, while Rayna is all charm and kindness, as well as the protector/healer. While Terra did click with her (due to the fact she is the kind "sister" and he rescued Anya, he was not slated to as attached to her in Abode as he is in Second Chances, for reasons you will soon see... Kind of. Glad someone is, I'm looking forward to writing them, as well as their interactions with the slated villains.

Well, KH3 is just supposed to be the end of the Xehanort saga, so there's no telling how it will endothermic than with the obvious good-triumphs-over-evil, but there is no telling how many twists and turns and knots Nomura is gonna put in there. It's pretty much been spelled out that it'll happen, but I want Terra, Aqua, and Ven back. Aqua is likely the easiest, and will probably come first, followed by Ven (at her direction), then possibly Terra after some epic battle against Xehanort to get him back. There will prolly be some shenanigans in regards to training Kairi and Lea, and part of me wonders if we'll be teaming up with the former Organization members this time around...maybe employ the scientists' help in figuring out how to get Terra back?

Excuse my just randomly throwing stuff out there. XD

Imagionationplace - it's better than Imaginationland!
    Nickname: Shen

Interests: Fan art (looking, I can't draw yet), fan fiction, making videos (Let's Play, etc.), and discussion of games, canon, theories, and headcanon.

Wayfinder Name: Resilient Optimist

Sabi would never forgive me if I didn't sign up to the eventually. And I had to make a choice, to be Number VII, or Number XIII. But time was a-wastin', I suppose, and Sabi was getting antsy for me to join. So I settled to be Number VII!

So...I suppose I should add something to this thread as a contribution, an offering upon joining, if you will. Well, if you would direct your attention to this link, I have several videos of me playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 you may find interesting! It's a series about...well, the bane of my existence in Kingdom Hearts, those Secret Bosses, and my efforts to take them down, while being silly during the fights. They aren't very high quality, but I hope you all find them entertaining!
    VPPASBL
    Thanks to Neo Emolga (from PE2K) for the banner the avatar ^^.

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Well guys, sad news. Leonard Neemoy has died today. That makes both Japanese and English VA's of Maser Xehanort now moved on from this world, and within months of each other as well. [2015 reset button anyone?]

Apparently real life sought to take the end of the Xehanort saga into it's own hands and beat down those who voiced the villain in real life. Seriously reality. You really suck right now.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    Huh, interesting. Nomura is such an odd duck...but at least he puts it to good use?

They behave in much the same manner as they did before--sisterly, with Anya as the tougher and more warrior-like of the two, with I people skills, while Rayna is all charm and kindness, as well as the protector/healer. While Terra did click with her (due to the fact she is the kind "sister" and he rescued Anya, he was not slated to as attached to her in Abode as he is in Second Chances, for reasons you will soon see... Kind of. Glad someone is, I'm looking forward to writing them, as well as their interactions with the slated villains.

Well, KH3 is just supposed to be the end of the Xehanort saga, so there's no telling how it will endothermic than with the obvious good-triumphs-over-evil, but there is no telling how many twists and turns and knots Nomura is gonna put in there. It's pretty much been spelled out that it'll happen, but I want Terra, Aqua, and Ven back. Aqua is likely the easiest, and will probably come first, followed by Ven (at her direction), then possibly Terra after some epic battle against Xehanort to get him back. There will prolly be some shenanigans in regards to training Kairi and Lea, and part of me wonders if we'll be teaming up with the former Organization members this time around...maybe employ the scientists' help in figuring out how to get Terra back?

Excuse my just randomly throwing stuff out there. XD
    Which reminds me, I need to add your story to the Fan Feature section on the first page xD

You know, its seems like all the fans are expecting that--Aqua first and then Ven, which makes sense because Aqua's the only one who can navigate Castle Oblivion to the Chamber of Awakening. But it makes me suspicious that Nomura will go and do something no one expects. Or maybe I'm just getting that mixed up with the Pokemon developers. IDK xD I do want all of them to come back to, though, for sure.

Char's Theory

I got this one theory going about the game's plot, guys. I'm thinking that Sora is going to go on a quest to find the keyblades that belonged to the lost 7 masters. Why do I think this? A lot of the teasers seem to center around keyblades:

1--In the first teaser for KH3, Sora was seen holding Eraqus' keyblade.

2--In the E3 (I think?) Teaser, we hear Young Xehanort talking with presumably Young Eraqus, and here they mention the lost keyblade masters.

3--In the secret ending for KH:reCoded (2.5 remix), Young Xehanort says that the keyblade he has was one of the originals carried through from the Keyblade War (or something to that effect). I'm not sure if it is one of the 7 keyblades, but it could point to it. Because of the previous conversation, I'm thinking that Eraqus' keyblade might also be one of the seven. I imagine we're going to see some insight on Xehanort's past, and by extention, Eraqus' as well, and at this point I'm wondering if they once worked together to uncover the secrets of the Keyblade War

4--At the teaser shown at the 2.5 launch event in Disneyland--the one that wasn't released to the public, Sora was reported to be holding a new keyblade. Could it possibly be one of the seven?

However the plots actually going to go, I imagine there's gonna be a slew of new keyblade lore that will be unearthed (with lots of new mechanics sure to spring up--keyblade guns, keyblade gliders, it's a fun world out there), and I'm really looking forward to seeing it all :D

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    Nickname: Shen

Interests: Fan art (looking, I can't draw yet), fan fiction, making videos (Let's Play, etc.), and discussion of games, canon, theories, and headcanon.

Wayfinder Name: Resilient Optimist

Sabi would never forgive me if I didn't sign up to the eventually. And I had to make a choice, to be Number VII, or Number XIII. But time was a-wastin', I suppose, and Sabi was getting antsy for me to join. So I settled to be Number VII!

So...I suppose I should add something to this thread as a contribution, an offering upon joining, if you will. Well, if you would direct your attention to this link, I have several videos of me playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 you may find interesting! It's a series about...well, the bane of my existence in Kingdom Hearts, those Secret Bosses, and my efforts to take them down, while being silly during the fights. They aren't very high quality, but I hope you all find them entertaining!
    FINALLY xD Welcome to the group! Obligatory intro question: what is your favorite KH Boss? ;D

(also, just gotta say, I really like the editing you did on the training montage xD The song choice was perfect) Everyone, go watch his vids right naow)

Quote Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
    Well guys, sad news. Leonard Neemoy has died today. That makes both Japanese and English VA's of Maser Xehanort now moved on from this world, and within months of each other as well. [2015 reset button anyone?]

Apparently real life sought to take the end of the Xehanort saga into it's own hands and beat down those who voiced the villain in real life. Seriously reality. You really suck right now.
    Man... I'm really bugged out by this D: I really hope that one rumor about KH3 being recorded was right, because I can't picture anyone else doing Xehanort so well. But... Live long and prosper, Spockanort... Dx

Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose