Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    You are so accepted! Welcome XaiakuX!

And yes, the interests are concerning KH fandom. Sadly, there aren't many girls for eye candy in KH. lol Although Lightning will probably be in KH3, hopefully not as a little girl like they did with Selphie.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus View Post
    You are so accepted! Welcome XaiakuX!

And yes, the interests are concerning KH fandom. Sadly, there aren't many girls for eye candy in KH. lol Although Lightning will probably be in KH3, hopefully not as a little girl like they did with Selphie.

Well then allow me to change my Interest (Although as far as girls, I mean.. There's Tifa and a handful of final fantasy gals who are of age. =P)

Interests: Music, Artwork, Storyline, Character Implementing, and the f**king Keyblades.

If you want me to elaborate on character implementing; basically just the way they use the Disney characters and Enix characters in the game, and how they fit them into the storyline. I'm fascinated by the idea of Cloud and Sephiroth crossing paths with Mickey Mouse and Yen Sid. Then adding characters strictly for the franchise. It blows me away how well they tell stories and make it flow so effortlessly with such a vast variety at their disposal.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

3. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    (Although as far as girls, I mean.. There's Tifa and a handful of final fantasy gals who are of age. =P)
    Mainly Tifa and Aeris.

the f**king Keyblades.
    ^_^

If you want me to elaborate on character implementing; basically just the way they use the Disney characters and Enix characters in the game, and how they fit them into the storyline. I'm fascinated by the idea of Cloud and Sephiroth crossing paths with Mickey Mouse and Yen Sid. Then adding characters strictly for the franchise. It blows me away how well they tell stories and make it flow so effortlessly with such a vast variety at their disposal.
    That was the main thing about KH that attracted me to it at first. Seeing Simba, Genie, Cloud, and this (then) new key wielding guy all in the same game with an art style that made it work was fascinating. Then it actually goes well in the story and usually doesn't feel forced.

Also, I guess we haven't discussed this yet even though it's a few weeks old but: Disney will be having its second D23 event in Japan this year from November 6-8! Prior to said event, and in celebration of it, there will also be a KH fan event currently titled Kingdom Hearts―The Theatre. Remember we saw the second trailer of KH3 waaaay back in the first D23 Japan in 2013, and we already know there's at least one trailer on the way due to the release party from December last year.

Zelda WiiU got postponed, so... all I'm hoping for at this point is more KH news xD Makes me wonder what this year's E3's going to be like...

Somebody asked earlier about returning worlds? I'm thinking Pirates are gonna make a return xD They teased that idea way out at the end of Port Royal in KH2. I'm up for more Aladdin adventures, too! We got the King of Thieves film to do still, right? I feel like Olympus Coliseum is overdone, but then again... I really like those characters xD And I'd like to see the Pride Lands again! Lion King II and all--though I suspect they would just do the story as far as cub Kiara because time constraints and all.

...Unless time travel is going to be a thing in KH3? Then young Simba? Who knows at this point? xD

...Do you guys think time travel will be a thing?

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

Pirates are returning. With the tournaments in Olympus, it's only natural it returns, though I do wonder if they'll ever leave it out of a main game and do the tournament more like BBS. Still, I really like fighting Rock Titan and Ice Titan. And always gotta work to earn Phil's approval. I also wonder if they'll include a Zack/Aqua scene in Olympus. x3 But if not, some other world, but it's gotta be in it; I'll really be let down if it isn't.

Pirates is most certainly coming back, aaaand I would suspect Lion King. =O

I wanna see Beast though... :[

And time travel will be in it, for sure, but I kinda hope that other people besides Xehanort don't start doing it. It seems like some kind of time compression should result from all this stuff. Dx

...But that was this lady's thing (FFVIII). o_O

Quote Originally Posted by FedoraChar View Post
    ...Do you guys think time travel will be a thing?
    ...Char. Time travel is alreday a thing in the KHverse. I would be surprised if we didn't keep seeing it.

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

Still want Star Wars and some Marvel stuff. I'm that guy. I could totally see something like Ultron taking control of the Heartless and suddenly we have this army of Mechanical Heartless on a destructive tirade. Then Captain America (Steve Rodgers) actually has the ability to wield the Keyblade. Just the same with Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker. There's an endless slew of possibilities there. To see it incorporated would be interesting as well as fascinating to me. I'm certain I won't be seeing anything of the sort in KH3, but it'd be nice to see something in the future.
    Paired with Jessu
    ~

They want to incorporate Marvel and Star Wars. They're just also trying to make good decisions for worlds that will give us options for something different (gameplay wise, it seems) and also help contribute to the story.

Attraction flow is going to be a big part of it, I think. If we see Spiderman for instance, well then you have an option to include another attraction flow. It's going to come down to what gives us the most variety in gameplay, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    ...Char. Time travel is alreday a thing in the KHverse. I would be surprised if we didn't keep seeing it.
    Well, I meant like a gameplay feature on the level of Zelda. Or a major story plot point or something for the protagonists (not the antagonist).

...It would be reaaaaalllllly cool if we could travel back and forth between the days of the Keyblade War and the present :D Prolly not, but hey. (Mostly I just want more ancient keyblade lore xDDDD)

I don't know how I feel about Marvel (besides Big Hero 6), but Star Wars would be cool :)

...Then again, interactions between Thor and Sora might be funny. Lol, Guardians of the Galaxy all the way xD

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

Quote Originally Posted by FedoraChar View Post
    ...Then again, interactions between Thor and Sora might be funny. Lol, Guardians of the Galaxy all the way xD
    My point in case. As it stands with Big Hero 6, though. I feel that will probably happen before anything else because it's a movie created by Disney as opposed to Marvel Studios. At the same time, I could easily see Big Hero 6 being more fluid than anything else Marvel has to offer. The way they played the movie out was far more family oriented than something like GotG or the Avengers. I could far more easily see Sora interacting with Baymax than I could an interaction with Groot.

Groot: "I am Groot!" (Drop another $100,000 in Vin Diesel's pocket for that line.)

Sora: "... IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY?!"

I also feel like, Hiro and Sora share similar mindsets, mannerisms, and characteristics. So it would be really fun to witness as a whole.
    Paired with Jessu
    ~

12. This post has been liked by: