Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Ollie deflected Drago's arrow with his sword again and, before he could land from his flip, jumped into the air, bringing his sword up as he got higher. "Rising Cut!" If Drago dodged that, Ollie would be waiting for him once his landed and would go for his legs again.

"damn here goes nothing,impact arrow" pulls back on the bow seemingly gathering energy into the arrow till it glows. then releases his shot.

Ollie blocked the impact arrow, but it pushed him a fair distance backwards. His tiny feet made two thin tracks in the dirt. The force caused him to stumble and he almost fell over. "Uh, huh? Impact arrow?" He hadn't seen that technique before. An arrow that pushes back on block. Definitely a handy tool for an archer to have. "Where . . . did you learn to use arrows?" Ollie asked in between breaths. He took this opportunity to catch his breath a little, and peek at the other trainees. They were giving it their all, though a couple seemed a little slow on the uptake.

"One of my towns guardsman trained me but impact arrows something I learned on the way here when I was attacked by a bear. it gave me just enough time to get away then just like it gave me space here." (said through heavy breathing)

"Oh. Well that's cool." Ollie thought for a minute, about his first time holding a sword and how natural it felt. "It's a good technique I guess. I still need to find a way around it." Ollie firmed his grip on his sword. Before he could make a move, the Commandant appeared to his left. He looked at Ollie, then at Drago.

"Hm" he began. "Don't mind me. I'm only here for the show."

Ollie blinked. "Uh, okay. Prepare yourself, Drago!" The white rabbit charged, but this time slipped between Drago's legs and ended up behind him. A simple slash at his ankles was all Ollie intended for. The spar was beginning to take a toll on his stamina. He could feel himself becoming tired, slow, ineffective. He had to end his spar now -- especially since the Commandant was watching.

"oh ****" jumps and spins around shooting of his last four arrows

The arrows were dodged this time rather than blocked. When Drago landed, he would be tripped by Ollie's foot.

"sorry Ollie" in midair before landing does a spinning kick right at ollies face

Ollie quickly threw his sword at Drago's leg. It bounced off and hit Ollie in the stomach even though it would cause a bit of damage to Drago's leg. He yelped as he bent over, hands on his stomach.

The Commandant sighed. "Pathetic. This is to be the future of the Royal Army? A rabbit that uses flashy techniques and a man who can't hit a bullseye ten inches from his face!" Crossing his arms, he pinched the bridge of his nose. "No. That wasn't acceptable. You will not embarrass me during the King's visit tomorrow. You will return to stance and spar again, or . . ."

"Or what?" Ollie inquired innocently.

"Or", the Commandant mocked. "I'll think of a punishment fit for a failure. Don't tempt me, Ears."

Ollie blinked. "Uh, okay. Hey Drago, go get your arrows back before we go another round."

"oof ouch, my leg, god Ollie that was a heck of a throw" goes and picks up the arrows. then gets back in position.