Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Alpha

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    AHAHAHAHA! XD Poor Nielle being dragged off like that! I like that Sam seems to think the festival will help take her mind off Maka and everything. Or he's just being cunning. Or both. :p

GO SAM! I am grateful he's there to help Nielle... And steal her away to go and watch fireworks, apparently, hahaha. xD I wonder why the nurse wants to keep the pokemon overnight. o: But ah well. I'm sure the festival will be fun. :3 Great new page, as always!

Hey there ! It's been a while since I've posted the last page, sorry about that ! I've been a bit busy :X Well, let's enjoy the festival :D

Page 08

@Undyne
    @Neo Emolga
    @Lunar Latias

4. This post has been liked by:

OH MY GOSH THE FESTIVAL LOOKS GREAT MAINLY BECAUSE THERE'S A FLAREON. IS THAT MY FLAREON?!?!?!? or am i just being hopeful Seriously, I love the picture. :D I love the old guy with the kids! So cute. And that funky charmander looks awesome. c:

P.S. My name's changed back to Suicune's Fire! ;3

@Suicune's Fire : Yes !!! Of course it's yours !! ^-^ I'm glad you like it !! *-*

7. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Very dreamy! The way you captured the glows and the shading on everything is just awesome, and I know from experience that is a very tricky thing to do. You pulled it off like there was nothing to it.

I think my only criticism is the carnival stands off to the left and right just seem like they could use some more color and detail. But the detail on the characters and Pokemon is really exceptional!

@Neo Emolga : Thanks for your feedback !! ^-^ Indeed, I was maybe too much focussed on characters, I would have put much details on the stands ! >.< Background is the thing I'm the less at ease with, but I'm planing to train on these after my graduation !! :D

And now, the page 09 !! :3

@Suicune's Fire
    @Neo Emolga
    @Lunar Latias

Lol Sam with ursaring ears! Love it. xD I can't wait to see the fireworks. *v*

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

She looks great with those ears. XD

Great and awesome work as usual! Always looking forward to more. :D