Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Howdy hey, y'all!

So I finally decided to join this new forum. Some of you may know me from PE2K, however I was under a different name on there. Some may recognize the name Crystal Momoyia or CM? Yeah, that's me. Decided to go back to the first username I ever used on the internet, which is SpinelSun626. It's the name I'm going to be using from here on out since I am planning to make YouTube vids and hopefully stream someday, and that's the username I have chosen. If ya want you can still call me Crystal or CM, then go on ahead! Otherwise ya can call me Spinel or Spin. I really don't care. Whichever will work for you will work for me.

Hope to get back in contact with some old PE2K friends and maybe make some new ones here on Crossroads.

Welcome to Xroads, totally glad you joined! <(^-^)>
    Hope you enjoy it here~
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

It's nice to see you again, Crystal! I was wondering who that request was from. XD

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    Welcome to Xroads, totally glad you joined! <(^-^)>
    Hope you enjoy it here~
    Thanks. We'll just see, now won't we? I know I won't be that active thanks to SMITE and RL stuffs, but yeah. Might as well sign up and see what it's like, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    It's nice to see you again, Crystal! I was wondering who that request was from. XD
    I snuck up on ya X3 I'm a ninja archer, as Jaye calls me nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by SpinelSun626 View Post
    I snuck up on ya X3 I'm a ninja archer, as Jaye calls me nowadays.
    Lol, ninja archer...is that a teachable class in any game? I'd love to teach it to mah peeps on Fire Emblem. XD

Lol, ninja archer...is that a teachable class in any game? I'd love to teach it to mah peeps on Fire Emblem. XD
    No idea. Other than in Skyrim that is with the Sneak and Archery skills. Or in the game SMITE if you play Neith who can snipe anyone from across the battlefield. Both are really fun to play.

Quote Originally Posted by SpinelSun626 View Post
    No idea. Other than in Skyrim that is with the Sneak and Archery skills. Or in the game SMITE if you play Neith who can snipe anyone from across the battlefield. Both are really fun to play.
    Aww, I don't play either of those. Just Fire Emblem Awakening and various Final Fantasies... Though teaching Noire anything more to do with a bow in particular would make her even more ridiculously OP than I've already made her four different times.

Aww, I don't play either of those. Just Fire Emblem Awakening and various Final Fantasies... Though teaching Noire anything more to do with a bow in particular would make her even more ridiculously OP than I've already made her four different times.
    I only played one Fire Emblem game. Don't remember the full title, only that it was for GameCube. And the only Final Fantasies I've played is XIII and XIII-2. Lately I've been playing a LOT of SMITE. It's really fun, but it'd be better if I could get some of my RL friends in it. Maybe one day.

~Spin

Lv 100 @ 310
    VPP | ASB | Pokémon Y Team | YouTube
    Profile Picture/Avatar art drawn by Moro-Wolf on deviantart.com

Welcome to Crossroads, Spin!

You know you can contact anyone of us if you need anything! :D

|||||||||

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    The name sounds familiar. Welcome either way!

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links